the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral (What happened to the humans?)

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Feral (What happened to the humans?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Feral (What happened to the humans?)

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 pm

(okies. but uvi's gonna leave soon, so I guess petey will just head back when she does)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Feral (What happened to the humans?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Feral (What happened to the humans?)

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Petey: I'd gotten enough fish, so I headed back to the room.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Tab
"Full of fish, then?" I asked the penguin kid. Gotta admit, he was an adorable little penguin.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Petey: I nodded. "Yes. I've eaten enough."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 am

How can I jump in? Sorry for coming in so late, by the way!

Name: Damien Tasler
Species of Animal: (I know there's another wolf character already, but is it alright if he's a wolf as well? If not I can definitely change it!)
Appearance of Animal Form: dark brown/black fur, gold eyes, medium-large wolf
Appearance of Human Form: kind of Messy, shaggy, medium length dark brown/black hair, golden-brown eyes that are quite interesting to look at. He is mostly a tee shirt and jeans kind of guys, and is almost always wearing his leather motorcycle jacket. Tall, great body, looks mostly like this
Personality: keeps to himself, can seem cold and stoic to others but is a bit warmer to people he knows well, can have a slightly romantic side but no one has ever seen it,
Background: Lives with his older brother (Jameson) in a run-down apartment
History: Parents are filthy rich, but were *never* home and when they were, they never showed affection to their sons. When Jameson moved out at 18 he took Damien with him, and their parents disowned them both
Other: rides his brothers old motorcycle (a kawasaki ninja Smile ) that he got before they moved out.

Name: Willa Jameson
Species of Animal: Red Fox
Appearance of Animal Form: brown/auburn fur, medium/small, greyish/green eyes, black tipped ears, black paws, faded black tail.
Appearance of Human Form: she has brown/auburn colored long ( to the top of her hips) wavy hair that's very "beachy". She had greyish green eyes that are big ( not in an abnormal way, in a pretty way), and she has freckles across her nose bridge. She has pale-ish milky colored skin, she's short and petite, and tends to dress sort-of bohemian ( not the preppy bohemian, the laid back but still cute bohemian if that makes any sense Razz )
Personality: likes to observe people and her surroundings, free-spirited, very nice, can *occasionally* get insecure,
Background: works part time as a waitress in a small cafe, lives in a small house
History: Her mom left when she was little, so she lives with her father, only child. They're not in the bet financial situation right now, but they're not doing absolutely terrible. Her dad let's her do whatever really, but he still loves her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:29 pm

((I have a policy with character chats/roleplays: it's never too late to join Very Happy

As for how you can jump in...hm, I'm not sure. We're all just kind of hanging out in this abandoned home in the middle of a deserted section of city.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

(yeah, just feel free to join in.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 am

(thanks, I feel so welcomed! Smile )
Willa: I stepped inside the house, letting the air settle around me. As I scanned the room, I noticed all the people and some of their curious traits.

Damien: The weather outside hung around my shoulders, and I looked around for some empty place to hang out. seeing an abandoned building, I made sure no one was watching and went inside. As soon as I stepped in, I froze- there were people here. I considered turning turning around, but then stopped myself. "who knows, maybe something interesting will happen" I thought to myself as I walked deeper in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Tab
"Yo," I said to the newcomers, waving a wing. "Make yourself at home or something. The place isn't ours, but we're hanging out here anyway. I'm Tabitha, but you can call me Tab."
Seriously, this whole section of city was supposed to be abandoned. Where were all these people coming from?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Petey: "Hi," I said quietly, waving.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:10 am

Willa: "thanks" I smiled at the girl, pleased to know that the people here, or at least some of them, were welcoming. Her wings intrigued me, how graceful they looked. I walked deeper in, stopping as someone said "hi". I turned, looking to the boy. "Hi there" I smiled, shifting my weight on my feet. "whats your name?"

damien: I nodded quietly to the winged girl, and continued wandering around the abandoned house. I leaned back against a wall and waited, for something, anything really

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Petey: I waited around shyly, unsure what to do.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:02 pm

(Jelsa, when I said hi I was talking to petey Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

(oh!)

Petey: I smiled. "Hi."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6