the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral (What happened to the humans?)

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Feral (What happened to the humans?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Feral (What happened to the humans?)

Post by Echo Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Tab
"What's wrong with mice?" I asked, walking over to the window. "I mean, I prefer voles myself, but mice are pretty good, too."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Feral (What happened to the humans?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Feral (What happened to the humans?)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Violet: "There okay I guess," I sigh. Then I see one and pounce on it, I eat it joyfully. My hunger left me slowly.

Last edited by Doll on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:52 pm

((WhoahwhoahwhoahNO. Not bunnies and deer. That's cannibalism!

The rules of the universe! You just don't shirk the rules of the universe! Especially after I spent so long typing them up... D:))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 pm

sorry i was thinking of wht wolves eat....i forgot

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 pm

((Here's something extra that may help: in their animal forms, animals prefer to go by their typical diets (excluding sentient animals from those diets, of course), but they can eat anything in their human forms. So say you were a carnivore, starving in the wilderness, and you happen across a fruit tree. Now, obviously you don't eat fruit in your natural animal state, but you can change to your human form and eat them to avoid starvation.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Tare
I yawn lazily, spot another go across the floor but don't feel like chasing it.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Violet: Finally full, I sit down. I scratch my ear and my tail twitched a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Tab
Having nothing better to do, I climbed in after them. Climbing is easy enough because I'm so light, but difficult because my wings get in the way. Easy come, easy go.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Tare
Hm. Wish i had a tail. I sit as well and crouch.

Ai
I glance up at the other bird, flying in and going around a corner, landing in another room to shift. I get the dress from the closet i had put in there before stepping out again, sitting next to Tane.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Tab
"Ah. Thank you," I said pointedly, regarding the now-clothed avian human.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Tare
"Quiet," she murmurs, looking away.
I purr laughter. "Always the free spirit..."
"You too," she snaps at me, pushing me lightly. I roll and bat at her hand, she merely chuckles.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 am

Is it too late for me to join...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 am

no, you can i think
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 am

Alright, cool. Whats happening in the story at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 am

they're all in a building hanging out right now.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 am

kk, thanks. I still need to make my charrie bio's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 am

Violet: I smile at the two and yawn lazily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Name: Seraphine
Species of Animal: Russian Blue
Appearance of Animal Form:*see bottom link*
Appearance of Human Form: (Be descriptive; provide at least three sentences.): Hair a blue-ish grey,(like the Russian blue's fur), green eyes, average height, pale skin, slitted eyes and ears are slightly pointed at the tips and furry, has a tail at the base of her spine which gives her balance.
Personality: (Optional. I like to discover character personalities as I go, and if you do too, you can leave this blank.): I'll work on this one.
Background: (Not a history, but a rough background. Profession? Home life?): Lives in an apartment long since abandoned, Not many friends, not many enemies, not lazy but doesn't really make herself known.
History: (Like Personality, this is optional. More depth can be added to characters if their histories are discovered later on. Still, I don't want five million orphans whose homes burned in a fire that also killed their parents, so if you're not going to say your history right away, promise me that you'll be at least a little original if/when your story is revealed.): [rough draft] her parents are still alive, but living elsewhere, keeps to herself.
Other: (Whatever else you'd like to add.)
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.animals-land.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Russian_blue.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.animals-land.com/cats/russian-blue/&usg=__4XEucECTS2G6TnIolD43tjr0QoU=&h=288&w=300&sz=13&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=jIcOayYpDCep4M:&tbnh=143&tbnw=149&ei=otCPTZurKZOmsQOlkomUCQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRussian%2BBlue%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1682%26bih%3D896%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=1115&oei=otCPTZurKZOmsQOlkomUCQ&page=1&ndsp=46&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=101&ty=73
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

((Cool, jump in whenever you like Very Happy We're just sort of chillin' in an empty room.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Okay, thanky!
Seraphine:
I walk into the room and yawn languidly, flopping down on a vacant chair.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Name: Petey
Species of Animal: Penguin
Appearance of Animal Form: Just the regular emperor penguin
Appearance of Human Form: Black hair and orange eyes. Slightly pudgy, 4'11. Looks to be around 15 years old.
Personality: blank for now.
Background: I don't have any, sorry. He's just a charrie I pulled outta my head.
History: blank for now.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Petey: I walked in behind Seraphine.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Aw, Petey sounds so cute!!!! :3

... Sorry.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 pm

(haha! i know, right. gotta love pudgy 15 year olds.)

Petey: I waved a flipper.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Seraphine:
I raise a hand as way of greeting to Petey.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next