the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer that changed my life forever...

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer that changed my life forever... - Page 12 Empty Re: The Summer that changed my life forever...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Dakota: "No..." I shook my head. I spotted a dancing game and nodded at it. "How about that?" It was one of those where there were two dance board-things and you had to step on the right arrow that matched the one on screen.

Back to top Go down

The Summer that changed my life forever... - Page 12 Empty Re: The Summer that changed my life forever...

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Brok: "Dance dance revolution? You're on."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Dakota: "Don't get cocky, I pwn on this game," I said as we walked over, though I rolled my eyes. I doubted I'd beat him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Brok: I laughed. "it's okay. It'll be fun. What song?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Dakota: "Quit having me make the decisions," I muttered. "Just pick something random."

(Mostly because I don't know what they should pick Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

(hmm. I don't either.)

Brok: I picked something random and got ready to play.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 pm

(lol xD)

Dakota: The game started, and I did okay to begin with, but then it sped up. "Uh oh, I can't keep up." I smiled at my own badness at this game. I wasn't so good at dancing, obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Brok: I continued stepping but was still missing a lot of the steps.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Dakota: "Blech. What was your score?" I asked as round one ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Brok: I frowned. "Close to yours."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Dakota: "Higher or lower?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Brok: "A little higher, I think."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Dakota: "Darn. Rematch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Brok: I grinned. "I'm up for it if you are."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Dakota: "Duh." I started another round of it, though it was still set on the normal mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Brok: I was having more trouble this time and I almost fell off my box.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Dakota: I laughed at him. "Ha!" I won by just a few points. "How come we always tie?! Geez."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Sawyer: I heard the guys getting closer, but took my time drying off my naked body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 pm

(we gonna continue this?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Um, what's Sawyer doing? o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 pm

drying off from taking a shower...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 pm

and what are the guys supposedly doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:45 pm

coming in to use the bathroom/take a shower.
idk...i wanted some drama, so i was thinking that Austin would walk in on Sawyer...but i dont know, he doesn't have to I was just trying to do something odd...
i can delete those other posts and we can start where we left off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Nah, that's fine, I just wasn't sure what you were looking for.

Austin: We charged into the bathrooms, to see that a girl was still in there. My eyes lingered a second to long as I realized it was Sawyer. "Um, everybody out, guys!" I ushered them out of the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:50 pm

oh Smile

Sawyer: I stared at Austin and flushed red for a moment and then quickly got dressed and grabbed my things. I walked out of the bathroom and slowly past the boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next