the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Jacky K.
Toxic Miracle
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Jacky K. Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Aw :/ Well I'll check back here later, but it'll be pretty late for you guys...like *counts on fingers* 11-o-clock Razz
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Winter Dragon wrote:((How many people are stuck here? Need a head count to consider shifting everyone out. Got a really cool scene planned for something going wrong. Oh, everyone would get out just fine, but there would be a rather tragic consequence for notre ami Wink))

Senet
"Why do you zeenk I'm steell 'eehre?" I asked. "Eef eet wehren't fohr zat, I would've left ages ago. Eet's not like I pahrteeculahrly enzjoy getteeng shot een ze leg ohr bashed ovehr ze 'ead."

((*polite cough*

Jacky. You do this to me. Why. T_T

By the way, got my own head count. With the group we have now, it would be entirely feasible, when I bring Peter in, to shift everyone out safely. Do you want this to happen?

Here be the plan in my head: Peter and Senet would each take two people along with them (so they'd both be shifting for three). Shifting for three life-soul pairs is just encroaching on the danger zone--the danger zone being death by energy break. It's not impossible to do it, but it's enormously draining. The snag in the plan? By some fluke, one of them would accidentally bring another passenger (NPC, or perhaps someone of importance) who happened to make contact right as the poor bonder was shifting. The results would be a really epic scene that I'd love to bust out.

Granted, this doesn't have to happen any time in the near future--in fact, it doesn't have to happen at all if you don't want it to. The only definite thing is that I'm bringing Peter into the chat. However, if you wanna see something really cool...and dramatic... This would have to be taken slowly, too. After all, we'd have to round everyone up to get them out. You'd have plenty of time to take care of anything you want to do beforehand. Peter isn't even coming in until Red Wing beats the merde out of Senet.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:19 pm

...But then what would the rest of us do?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 pm

((*smacks forehead; had completely forgotten*

FFFFF--

*falls backward in chair*

Blrugh. Well, I could bring in the whole team, I guess... I mean, since Ami and friends are walking into a trap, they're gonna have to get out at some point, yeah? Enter the cavalry, perhaps?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Jacky, what are you talkin about? Cricket may have gotten a busted up knee and collar bone cuz o' Wisp, but he dared her to do it. Can't blame her.

Huh...i pictured her young...like...idk, 15? Ami's only two, i guess Wisp can be one in the literal sense of things.

ENDE! WHY DIDN"T YOU RESPOND TO YOUNG JUSTICE?!

Razz
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Ya I know BW xD sorry forgot to include that. Yes he was being stupid and dared her out of pride.

Hmm...did you respond? *runs to go check*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:39 pm

hey BW, can I get a Marls/Em repost?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

BW! ReplyyyyyyandCricketdon'tdoanythingelsestupid.

Cricket:...........

What?

Cricket: I don't understand th' meaning of what you just said.....
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Marley
"Well, between the weapons, the guards, the security, and who knows what else... we're still screwed"

Emily
I'm quiet. "Ami won't let them keep us. She'll do anything to get us out."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Wisp
I watch him carefully. "You're tired," i observe. "I don't see how. Out of the seventy two hours you've been here you've been unconscious for nearly fifty hours of it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Marley
"Okay, so we have ONE weapon on our side, against who knows how many. PLUS the guards, the secuity, ect ect, so on and so forth"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Emily
"We have the most powerful of their weapons i know of against the others, and guards, and security, and so on." I smile lightly. "She did manage to escape here on her own. I'm sure she could do a rescue mission with all of us involved too."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Cricket's eyes drifted shut for a brief moment before he snapped awake again. "Seventy two? That long?" Three days. He ran a hand through his hair "Oi my my...doesn't feel like I've slept any more then ten minutes."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Marley
"Well... maybe... I mean, you can control water, and I'm a-" I suddenly cut short, re thinking my words "mindreader. Any other powers in the group?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Emily
I nod. "Kim's a pyro and Jess controls plants. It's hard for me though. I've been using my powers too much lately, and being in the middle of a dry, hot desert doesn't much help make things easier. Sarah can cast illusions and also read minds. Ami's got telekinesis. And then there's Angel whose got some sort of reality warping thing."

Wisp
I give a small smile. "The drug will do that..." I teleport away a moment before coming back with a wool blanket at least. "Sleep. Though it may give you some wacky dreams too."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Marley
"Maybe... maybe we CAN do this" I smiled slightly "I can... um... read minds, and take over bodies... along with a few other things" I said quickly "Can I come with you guys? I'm dead otherwise"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Gtg, might be on tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Emily
"Well, yeah," I say with a smile. "Even if i didn't really trust you...An enemy of my enemy is my friend deal, right? But you seem cool otherwise."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

"Oh boy..." Cricket muttered, but took the blanket anyway and slid down a wall. "Thanks."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Wisp
I smile, though it feels forced, slinking down to the floor on the opposite wall silently.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:33 pm

going to bed. night!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Winter Dragon wrote:
Winter Dragon wrote:((How many people are stuck here? Need a head count to consider shifting everyone out. Got a really cool scene planned for something going wrong. Oh, everyone would get out just fine, but there would be a rather tragic consequence for notre ami Wink))

Senet
"Why do you zeenk I'm steell 'eehre?" I asked. "Eef eet wehren't fohr zat, I would've left ages ago. Eet's not like I pahrteeculahrly enzjoy getteeng shot een ze leg ohr bashed ovehr ze 'ead."

((*polite cough*

Jacky. You do this to me. Why. T_T

By the way, got my own head count. With the group we have now, it would be entirely feasible, when I bring Peter in, to shift everyone out safely. Do you want this to happen?

Here be the plan in my head: Peter and Senet would each take two people along with them (so they'd both be shifting for three). Shifting for three life-soul pairs is just encroaching on the danger zone--the danger zone being death by energy break. It's not impossible to do it, but it's enormously draining. The snag in the plan? By some fluke, one of them would accidentally bring another passenger (NPC, or perhaps someone of importance) who happened to make contact right as the poor bonder was shifting. The results would be a really epic scene that I'd love to bust out.

Granted, this doesn't have to happen any time in the near future--in fact, it doesn't have to happen at all if you don't want it to. The only definite thing is that I'm bringing Peter into the chat. However, if you wanna see something really cool...and dramatic... This would have to be taken slowly, too. After all, we'd have to round everyone up to get them out. You'd have plenty of time to take care of anything you want to do beforehand. Peter isn't even coming in until Red Wing beats the merde out of Senet.))

Toxic Miracle wrote:...But then what would the rest of us do?

Winter Dragon wrote:((*smacks forehead; had completely forgotten*

FFFFF--

*falls backward in chair*

Blrugh. Well, I could bring in the whole team, I guess... I mean, since Ami and friends are walking into a trap, they're gonna have to get out at some point, yeah? Enter the cavalry, perhaps?))

((Winter Dragon do need answers. And, you know, a reply. So Senet can do things.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 am

WD: sure, that last suggestion sounds fine. And sorry, I keep forgetting! To be honest, Red Wing isn't one of my favorite charries, which means I don't think about him much, which means I forget about him easily Razz Repost?

And hmm....just for fun...Cricket! Dream time!

Cricket shook his hair in his eyes and pretended to be out like a light, though he was really awake. His thoughts were pesterding and every now and again he could feel eyes on him. After what seemed like hours he finally drifted into a restless sleep.

Crick. And everything faded to black, even the noose. There wasn't a song, not a voice, or a light. He didn't like this place. It was too recogniseably alien, and there were things he'd seen there that he neither wanted to see or recall.

Then something caught his eye. The glint of a raven's eye. He hesitated, then followed after it. As the bird flew and he went faster still, the darkness melted subtly into rain-spattered streets shining silver and the silence lifted into music and voices. A crescendo of color and warmth, until
crick. There were the familiar green eyes, something holding his hand. But there was another girl there, too.

And everything faded into darkness.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:11 am

((Firstly: Okay, cool ^_^

Secondly: It was in the post, man. It was in the post :< But fine, I'll fetch it for you anyway. Give me a moment.

Thirdly: The word is "crescendo."))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 am

Winter Dragon wrote:Senet

((Buh-bayum.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next