the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifters

3 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Shifters    - Page 5 Empty Re: Shifters

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Laila- I remain silent, listening and watching. Then, I turn to leave, accidently stepping on a twig. It makes the slightest snapping noise.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 am

Noel: "Wow, honestly, you don't think it'd be easier just to introduce youself?" I asked, annoyed. I could hear and asense the Shifter behind us in the trees. Nothing annoyed me more than peple trying to be sneaky. It was just stupid. My hand curled into a fist.

Arlo: "Noel, chill, please." I said, slightly exasperated. "Why do you have such a short fuse?" I asked him, pulling his hand out ot the fist.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 am

Xoe: "Problem is, I dont know who to introduce myself as...well besides Xoe I mean." I shrugged, jumping out of the trees and landing on the ground next to them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:17 am

Rose: I shifted, flew to the ground from my tree branch, and shifted back. "Hello other people besides Arlo and Noel" The name tasted a little sour on my tongue from our argument earlier "My name is Rose. I'm guessing we're all Shifters, right?" Wow, that was a dumb question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:27 am

Noel: "Well, Xoe is fine." I said. I shited my weight a couple times before leaning against a tree instead. I yawned and glanced at Arlo, scrunching my nose.

Arlo: I smiled and then looked back to the group. "That woud be an amazing guess, Rose." I laughed a ittle.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:29 am

Rose: I laughed too, cuz what I said really was stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 am

Noel: "Well, I have a feeling that you know about Xoe and we can show you." I said before shifting into a large Dire Wolf. At the shoulder, I was as tall as Arlo.

Arlo: I blushed and shifted into the Margay, meowing a little. I wasn't even up to his elbow. Being a cat, was good though. I shifted back and then smiled, petting Noel's shoulder. I knew he liked being a wolf more than a human.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:41 am

Rose: I shifted into my raven form, and flew around the clearing, landing on Noel's shoulder to annoy him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:51 am

Arlo: I frowned. "He'll eat you." I warned, hearing him let out a low, feral growl. Noel snapped back his head and then took out a chunk of her feathers in an instant before shifting back, laughing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:53 am

Rose: I cawed in pain and Shifted back. There were bite marks on my shoulder, and blood was oozing out. I glared at him. "Ow! what the hell was that for?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 am

(He didn't actually touch her, just the tips of her feathers.)

Noel: "Because, I'm not one to annoy. The wounds will heal really fast because you're a shifter, so stop whining." I scoffed. Arlo punched my arm and I punched her back. She stumbled back and then laughed a little, ribbing her arm.

Arlo: "Noel, that kind of hurt." I frowned. He shrugged and then grinned at me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 am

Rose: I rubbed at my shoulder, and punched him in the arm. Hard. "There. Now we're even." I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:09 am

Noel: "Was that upposed to hurt?" I asked. "Dire wolf, no pain receptors." I said, matter-of-factly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:10 am

Rose: I glared at him. "Then perhaps I could stab you in the arm" I said menacingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 am

Noel: "Oh, we've got a scary one." I said to Arlo. "But, seriously, if you stab me... I'll kill you." I shrugged.

Rose: "Seriously, you two! Stop fighting!!!" I said, my face distorted into scowl. "I mean, I can deal with Noel all the time, but you're just like him!" I shouted.

Noel: My eyes widened. "Arlo, chill." I had never heard her yell through the year we'd known each other, so I knew that she was at her limit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:18 am

(um.... you said Rose, not Arlo. lol)

Rose: "Fine." I snapped. "But you owe me." I glared at Noel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 am

(Oops... I do that a lot, but normally, I realize it... >.<)

Arlo: "I owe you?" I asked, incredulously. "Fine, whatever." I said, keeping my cool.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 am

Rose: "No, not you." I said to Arlo. I glared at Noel, as if thatt would magically say that he owed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 am

Noel: I laughed. "I don't owe you anything. How do you figure?" I asked, shaking my head. Arlo laughed quietly beside me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

Rose: "Cuz, my punch didn't hurt. So, in turn, you owe me. Later." I put my finger to my mouth perceptively. "But.... I suppose I could stab you, Shift, and fly off...." I laughed evilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am

Noel: "But, since I bit you, I could track you indefinitely." I winked. "And if you did that, I wouldn't sit around and let you get away." I said.

Arlo: I grunted. "You two are like the same exact person, cloned." I rolled my eyes. "You two should just kiss and get it over with." I said, before shifting and padding into the forest.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:34 am

Rose: "But, wolves can't get to the sky. And that is probably where I'll be." I smiled smugly. Then I looked to the retreating figure. "Strange. She said we were clones. But, you're a guy for one, and for two, you Shifted into a different animal." I pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:38 am

Noel: "Personality wise. She's saying you're arrogant, tempermental, and quick to fight." I explained as Arlo walked into the forest and then clawed her way up into a tree.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:40 am

Rose: "True, true, and true." I laughed, watching Arlo claw up into a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am

Noel: "Well, than she was on the money. I happen to have been called all those things this morning." I shrugged. "And... I don't owe you anything." I added as a quick end note.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum