the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifters

3 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Shifters    - Page 6 Empty Re: Shifters

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:46 am

Rose: "Oh yeah you do. I'm gonna hold you to it until I decide you're free. As of right now, you aren't." I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 am

Noel: "Well, nothing you do can make me owe you. I mean, you landed on me, hoping to annoy me, so that's what you got." i shrugged. "Therefore, it was your fault."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am

Rose: I turned and pouted. "Well, you chose to bite me. If you hadn't bitten me, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now." I examined my shoulder. It had scabbed over, and it was definitely gonna leave a scar. I probably shouldn't Shift for a while, to make sure the feathers grow back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Noel: "No we wouldn't be having this conversation if you decided not to test my limits." I argued. "I only bit you because you did that. I get annoyed very easily."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Rose: I turned and stuck my tongue out at him. "Well, that clearly means you can't take a joke." I said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Noel: "I don't need to be able to take jokes. I just need to be able to defend myself in the case of minor annoyances, major dangers, or Arlo." I countered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Rose: "And which do I qualify as?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Noel: "A minor annoyance, but I'm sure you saw that one coming." I said, slightly bored.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Rose: "Not what I was hoping for, but I did, a little." I decided to change the subject, he looked bored. "So how do you know Arlo?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 pm

i'll brb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Noel: Suddenly, I was alert. When the question was asked, I had a mind blank. "Um... It's a really long, boring story." i said, nodding. And it makes me seem like a horrible person.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Name: Elias
Looks: Black hair cut a bit past his ears. Tall, strong.
Bio: Doesn't know where he came from. He grew up in a laboratory and the scientists would test him trying to figure out his origins. He knows they didn't make him, but past that not much about who he is. He chose the name Elias for himself.
Personality: Loyal, and he likes to fight. He doesn't trust easily, but once he likes you he'll defend you to the death.
Shifting Animal: Tiger.

Name: Laine
Looks: Black hair to her shoulders, blue eyes. Scars on her arms that she covers with long sleeves.
Bio: Grew up in the Lab with Elias. They consider each other to be siblings, but considering neither of them can remember anything before the Lab they don't know if they're really related.
Personality: Sticks close to Elias. Wary of anyone else. Enjoys running away from pursuers and acting bigger than she is, trying to outdo Elias.
Shifting Animal: Calico cat

Elias: I walked around for about a day, looking for Laine. She had got her tail stuck under a rock and couldn't Shift out. Once I lifted the rock off of her, I told her to jump on my back and hang on tight (I can run a lot faster than she can) and I ran back to where I had left the others. "Hey guys! I'm back. I found her."

Laine: I looked around. "Who the heck are you talking to, Elias?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Name: Harper
Looks: tanned, brown, loosely curly hair, blue eyes, wears hollister t-shirts, jeans, flip flops and a shark tooth necklace
Bio: oldest son of a very well to do family from New York. However, he ran away when they threatened to send him to military school because he kept failing regular schools. I don't know where this chat is, but he's living in boston atm, but i can change that to suit this chat. He lives in a very small 1 room apartment by himself and works as a bicycle delivery boy for a chinese take out restaurant. He has one younger sister who he loves dearly. his parents don't know of his powers. Currently he is constantly getting arrested for stealing motorcycles.
Personality: Obnoxious, sarcastic, loud-mouthed, can be arrogant, impulsive, spontaneous. likes coffee and motorcycles and tinkering around with small metal bits to make mechanical working objects like little animals and music boxes.
Shifting Animal: Catfish, and occasionally a shark, but idk yet about the shark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:13 pm

cirrus_sd wrote:Name: Harper
Looks: tanned, brown, loosely curly hair, blue eyes, wears hollister t-shirts, jeans, flip flops and a shark tooth necklace
Bio: oldest son of a very well to do family from New York. However, he ran away when they threatened to send him to military school because he kept failing regular schools. I don't know where this chat is, but he's living in boston atm, but i can change that to suit this chat. He lives in a very small 1 room apartment by himself and works as a bicycle delivery boy for a chinese take out restaurant. He has one younger sister who he loves dearly. his parents don't know of his powers. Currently he is constantly getting arrested for stealing motorcycles.
Personality: Obnoxious, sarcastic, loud-mouthed, can be arrogant, impulsive, spontaneous. likes coffee and motorcycles and tinkering around with small metal bits to make mechanical working objects like little animals and music boxes.
Shifting Animal: Catfish, and occasionally a shark, but idk yet about the shark.

yay! I love harper...lol but i brought Xoe into this chat but with a minor change, she doesnt remeber much about her life
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:16 pm

yay! ^^ are you on the nerds chat too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

on inkpop? Yeah, i have trystin and Juanita
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:19 pm

k are they in a regular hospital?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:23 pm

oh....so where should matty be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:24 pm

idk
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm

that's helpful XD i'll just have him milling about in the woods then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:49 pm

k, so shall we start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:49 pm

i posted in the other one, btw

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:51 pm

i saw....and sure we can start

Xoe: I walked around a bit in the woods and came across a pound. I shifted down and went to go hunting. I found a cat fish(harper) and dragged it out of the water.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Harper: I was swimming. You know. just swimming. swish swish. to and fro. that one stupid sword in the stone song? Yeah. Just that. minding your own business. Hell, I wasn't even thinking about anything. And then. SWOOSH! Splash! Suddenly...I'm flying! What the hell? did i become a bird? oh wait...no, i'm on the ground. i'm being...dragged? what! WHAT?!?! I flopped around until I could get a good look at my assaulter. Then I twisted my body, and using as much strength as a hypothetically drowning fish could muster, thwacked the wolf in the mouth and fell satisfactorily into the water. score 1 for harper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Xoe: I glared at the fish and stepped on its tale with my paw. I bared my teeth at it and growled lightly. I just wanted something to eat. Was that to much to ask for?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum