the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifters

3 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Shifters    - Page 7 Empty Re: Shifters

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Harper: this was one desperate wolf. But whatever pity i had dissipated immediately when its paw came down on me. and believe me, that was no tail she was stepping on. my eyes would've bugged out further if they weren't already growing out from my skull. I tried desperately to swim away from the animal's uncomfortable grip, but finally, deciding that i could risk a shift in front of an animal, changed. Rather than a fish, I became a fairly drenched boy--an ANGRY boy, mind you--and I glared at the wolf, too pissed to care about it. I swatted its paw off my crotch "You mind??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Xoe: My eyes widened and i jumped backwards, shifting. Ew. I glared at him, my white hair falling into face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Harper: I blinked. Oh. so this wolf was a girl? WHAT? and why the hell was she giving me that dirty look? I didn't put my hand over my crotch, SHE did! I didn't even suggest it to her! "Don't blame me, you were the one who didn't keep your hands to yourself" I said pointedly

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Xoe: "i was just trying to get a meal, fish boy!" I snapped at him, glaring.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Harper: "Well, I was just trying to take a nice, carefree swim!" I snapped back at her, snapping my fingers for emphasis. "And if that was the type of meal you were looking for," I continued snarkily, "You might want to try a male stripper club."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Xoe: "I was looking for a fish. Not an arogent, self obsorbed teenager." I growled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Harper: I shrugged, then stood up, held my arms out and grinned widely. "Well, ya got both. though i think "arrogant self absorbed teenager" is a bit redundant..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Xoe: "no, i think it fits perfectly here." I rolled my eyes and pulled myself into a low tree branch.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Harper: judgemental little....witch! "I'm sorry, have I offended you?" I asked sarcastically, "I don't even know you! How can you say I'm arrogant and all that without knowing me first? If anything, you're the arrogant one, thinking you can just take whatever fish you see without wondering if that fish is a person or not or has a family or a job or a relatively comfortable life, and then you feel hurt or whatever after you trespassed on MY personal boundaries. Where is your logic in that, huh?" and they said i couldn't debate...HAH! take that debate club!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Xoe: "hey, nature takes its course. Some of us who have no home, no family and nothing to live for still need to live." I snapped at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Harper: "I never said you didn't have the right to live. I'm just saying, give a little thought to what exactly you are wanting to kill before you kill it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Xoe: "Sorry, when running for your life and sanity you dont really think about that type of thing." Eat or be eaten, a motto i have taken to the past couple years.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Harper: I nearly laughed. I had to keep it in. What came out was a "pffffffffssssht" noise. running for her life? her sanity? I remembered the weird conversations I had had with 'myself' lately and shook my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Xoe: "here Wolfe, wolfe, wolfe." I wicked voice murmured. I looked up and tensed. "Yeah ,running for my life." I continued climbing up the tree, but stopped. "You never met me."
Tony: I got to an area around a pound. Xoe's sent was thick here. "Xoe...where did you go?" I cooed, looking for her. I found a guy standing alone. "Hey, have you seen a girl or possibly a wolf...white hair or fur. Green eyes?" I asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Harper: I looked at the guy, then raised an eyebrow. "a girl or possibly a wolf? How do you get those two mixed up? They're two completely different species."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Xoe: I stiffled a laugh. His annoyance actually came in handy.

Tony: "She can shift between the two." I sighed. I could tell he was a shifter. "Kinda like you can, Im guess. fish of some sort?" he had a salt water smell to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Harper: Well, that was blunt. I would've played stupid, except he already had me pinned. Well, maybe stupid would work. "A fish?" I asked, wide-eyed. "I mean, I have a work shift and all, but shifting between something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm

gtg. bbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Tony: "moron." i muttered. "Just where is she?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Rose: "I don't mind long stories. I promise I won't judge. But, I don't mean to pry..." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Harper: I glowered at the word moron. "You're the one talking about some werewolf kind of thing. Just who is the moron now? At least I'm sane. Perhaps you'd like to know where the nearest asylum is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:45 am

Tony: "Says the fish boy." I laughed lightly, "Dude, serisouly, i will leave you alone if you just tell me where she is. What does she mean to you anyway?" I asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 am

Elias: I didn't see them anywhere near me, and my senses weren't working too well either. Where had they gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 am

asueu13 wrote:Tony: "Says the fish boy." I laughed lightly, "Dude, serisouly, i will leave you alone if you just tell me where she is. What does she mean to you anyway?" I asked him.

Harper: I sighed and shook my damp hair. "I wish you'd leave me alone regardless, because I have no idea who or what this "she" is. Seriously, dude. I was just taking a swim, about to dry myself off, and then you come here interrogating me about crazy stuff." this guy was really getting on my nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Noel: I was more comfortable, as a dire wolf. I padded through the forest, Arlo on my tail. I heards some speaking and my ears perked up. I shifted back and waited for Arlo to catch up in her Margay form. She came to me feel and jumped up into my arms. I held her and walked forward. I mean, I would use Arlo as a weapon if I had too. "Hello?" I called tentatively.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum