the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 13 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm allergic to cats, too, but my friend and I still plan to have a house of cats, no husbands, and the cats named after Harry Potter characters xD
lol, I'm younger than you!!
don't worry about it, Kayla likes it. xD

Kayla: I wondered why he wasn't happy when I just wore the ring. Hm. I guess he really wanted that wedding. I bit his lower lip lightly, testing something.

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 13 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I know, that's why I was so sad v.v now I can't blame my age

Reese
I felt her bite my lip, and in responce, I lightly ran my tongue along her top lip, very brieifly, just to try it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 pm

were you planning to blame it? xD
Lex Born is my age, and she's number one trendy PLUS she has a book in the 100s. :o

Kayla: I smiled, sliding my tongue into his mouth. Reese was experimenting, too....
interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:25 pm

If anybody asked, possibly. But that was a worse case senerio xD
and o.o

Reese
My eyes widened slightly, but I ran my tongue against hers, holding her even tighter, and pressing her lightly against the wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 pm

lol xD

and sorry, are you getting uncomfortable?

Kayla: I pulled him against me as we kissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Can I join this? and also what is this? lol
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Eh, not quite yet. What about you?

actually, not quite sure what to do from here without making it really awkward

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Can I join this? and also what is this? lol.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Sorry, this chat is a little too old for you to join - meaning, we have had this chat for months. I'm not sure we could really include you. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Sorry, once again, the OP is offline. And this OP, (Pavo) is hardly on anymore :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Time flux

Reese
My breathing was still heavy as I stared lovingly into Kay's eyes, my arms still wrapped around her, even though we were laying on the bed

that good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 pm

haha yeah sure, ende xD
"time flux" lmao

Kayla: My eyes were lit up and there was a soft smile on my face. "I love you, Reesey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Reese
"I love you too, Kay" I whispered, kissing her very softly again, inhaling her scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Kayla: "Um, I know this is kind of going to ruin our moment, but do you still want to have kids? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Reese
"Er... yea, I guess...? I mean, do you want to, also?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Kayla: "Maybe one...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Reese
"Okay then" I smiled softly "After we get married?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:07 pm

(Hey I know I'm not in this thread but, do you guys mind if I spam a little and ask you to join a different topic thread thingy?) lol!
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Kayla: I nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Um... what thread?

Reese
"Okay then" My smile widened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Kayla: "I think it's time to go to sleep," I mumbled, yawning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Reese
I nod and closed my eyes, my smile lingering

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Last edited by condog on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Kayla: I fell asleeeeeeeeep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Reese
I woke up a little later, and went to take a shower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum