the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Arlo, using all the built up courage he had, leaned in and kissed Linden, but it was light. He was just trying to gauge his reaction for now. "I'll give you a million chances," he whispered, pulling back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Mint: "Why did you go away?" I murmured, my fingers running through his hair like he didn't just smack me. "I told you I didn't like being alone Kay, especially in dark places...But I'll forgive you." I only acted like this around Kay...It was...strange...

Finn: I scratched the back of my head, "Maybe we should go...." I muttered to Clary. I didn't really want to be around while Mint was being a little seductive over there.

Henry: I heard her whimper and I woke her up quickly, screaming her name. Nightmares were common after a traumatic event.

Linden: I blushed and couldn't help but wish the kiss was held longer. "Thank you Arlo," I murmured and pushed my face in his chest, clutching his shirt. I felt the fabric rip slightly under my grip, "Arlo, do you want new clothes? These are kind of old."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Kay: "S-Stop please," I mumbled and moved away from him.

Clary: I looked at Finn, "oh..I-I'll just go and check on everything then,"I say biting my lip, my heart sped up slightly. i walked out of the place, stupid stupid stupid.

Vasilisa: My eyes opened with a start, "W-What? Did he come?! Is he heree?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

gtg
dinner
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Arlo pursed his lips slightly. He was as thin as Linden but a bit taller. "That would be nice," he said with a small smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Mint: He stuttered? “Are you scared of me Kay? Was I in your nightmare?” I asked gently, I had to be as gentle as possible. He finally wasn’t running away, I could finally touch him. My fingers ran down his arm, moving over his bare chest. “I don’t wish to be frightening Kay. I just want you to stop running from me. Embrace me.”

Finn: I followed her quickly, “It’s hard to tell if Kay likes it or not,” I chuckled softly. “So what do we have to do? I’m starting to get hungry so I think you should make something.”

Henry: I mentally smacked myself in the face. Of course she would have bad thoughts if I woke her up so suddenly like that. “No…You were having a nightmare and I didn’t want you to be upset.”

Linden: I looked up at him, my smile luminous, “I’ll try to find something not so girly!” I grabbed his hand before making my way back across the hall, and into my room. I opened the closet door, pulling a whole bunch of red and blue out. They were my most boyish colors in my closet. “I love clothes,” I murmured, “I love it more than sex!” I laughed at my own small joke and began to shuffle through the shirts.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Kay: "i don't want to embrace you!" I exclaimed. "I want you to stop! I want you to get way from me and t-to stop touching me!"

Clary: Figures. I stuff my hands in my pockets, "Oh, what can I make you then?"

Vasilisa: "O-Oh okay,"I say breathing heavily.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Mint: "It's your fault you didn't want to get a shirt..." I crawled on top of him, pinning him down with all my strength. "You make me feel so strange Kay...A good kind of strange..." I touched his lips with my finger, "The reason I called you ugly so many times was because I didn't want anyone else seeing you. I was afraid if you didn't wear the mask, you would be swept away by someone else." I put my head on his chest, my fingers running over his right nipple. "But now I can touch you and not hold back. I love touching you."

Finn: I shrugged and sat on a sack of hay, "Whatever you think is good I guess. I just need something to fill my empty stomach." I laid back against a wall and closed my eyes.

Henry: "I'm sorry for being so loud..." I mumbled, looking down at my lap and playing with my thumbs.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Arlo put on the clothes, shocked to find that the pants were a good fit. The shirt, though, was a little tight, so he left it unbuttoned. "This feels a little weird," he said, tacking a chuckle on the end.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Linden: I giggled and cocked my head to the side, examining him. "Well of course it feels weird, you're not matching at all!" I grabbed a bigger shirt and helped him put it on, "Look at that, much better." I looked up at him, "Now you look clean."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Kay: I shivered, "P-Please stop."

Clary: I nodded, "yes sir,"I say quietly and started walking toward the fire.

Vasilisa: I put my hand on his, "it's okay."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Arlo smiled, rolling his shoulders back. He was grateful that Linden had given him cotton pants, though the shirt was green silk. "Thank you very much, Linden," he said with a sly smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Mint: I stood up quickly after feeling him shiver. "I'm sorry about that! I just couldn't control myself..." I sat down, far from him, and hugged my knees to my chest again. "I'll just sit over here and watch you rest." What has gotten into me?!

Finn: I laughed, "I can't believe you just called me sir! That was really funny Clary, there's hope for you yet." I opened my eyes and looked at the fire, "Do you think Kay likes that guy at all? Kay just seems so weird now."

Henry: I smiled to myself and looked up at her, "I'm happy that you think it's okay. I was hoping you weren't upset with me."

Linden: "You're very very welcome," I went to the door of my room and looked back at him. "Only now I have to figure out how we'll carry both my clothes, and the food." If only we had a horse or a carriage... That would make life so much easier for me.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Kay: I turned away from him and closed my eyes.

Clary: I started cooking omelets, " I think he does, I think he is scared that he feels the same way and I think he is just scared of being hurt,"I say quietly. I didn't look at Finn. I was just little sister/servant to him. I let out a cry of pain when something pierced my shoulder. I glanced at the arrow, I stood my dagger drawn. I turned around, we were being challenged, but by who? "Finn! You need to let the others know we are being challenged and leave Kay and his little friend out of it!" I exclaimed dodging another arrow. I threw my dagger with dead accuracy. I knew I hit the guy who hit me with the arrow. "We don't have much time." I put out the fire.

Vasilisa: "I can't be upset with you,"I whisper tiredly. I smile gently at him.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Mint: I heard a loud crashing sound and I looked behind us. I saw a few guys with knives coming toward us. "Kay!" I shouted and stood up quickly, "Kay get up! There are people over there, with weapons!"

Finn: I nodded, wondering if that meant I wasn't supposed to tell Kay and Mint... I figured they would already know by now. A guy jumped in front of me and I grimaced, sliding my knives out of my belt. "Clary! Come over here and help me out!"

Henry: My face heated up and I stood up quickly, dropping her onto the bed. "U-Um...that's g-great..." I murmured, scratching the back of my head...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:00 pm

"Linden," Arlo said, "I'm stronger than I look," he finished with a small smile. "I'll carry stuff," he said. "Until I can find a carrige." He realized with a start that he sounded like a concerned boyfriend... What... No, that wasn't right.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Linden: I smiled brightly and hugged him, "Thank you Arlo!" I kissed his cheek before slipping away and going into the kitchen. I grabbed a blanket and began to wrap the food inside of it. For some reason I found myself glancing back at Arlo every five seconds.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Kay: I grabbed the daggers and sat up and quickly threw them with accuracy. I took them down quickly and easily, "You can stop freaking out."

Clary: I screamed when I pulled the arrow out, tears fell down my cheeks. "I'm coming," I called. I ran over to him, I grabbed a dagger from my belt. I felt the blood drip from the gaping wound in my shoulder. I threw the dagger at the guy and turned round just before a guy tackled me.

Vasilisa: I winced, "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Mint: "I wasn't freaking out!" I protested, looking up at him. I bit my lip before hugging him, "I thought we were going to die though. You were about to fall asleep...So I got scared you wouldn't have been able to get up in time."

Finn: I cursed under my breath before tugging the guy off of her and stabbing him in the arm. "Who are these guys?" I called to Clary, stabbing the guys other shoulder. "Where did they come from?"

Henry: I shook my head quickly, holding up my hands. "N-no! You didn't make me uncomfortable at all! I just got a little nervous..." I murmured, looking at my feet.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Kay: "Mint, get off,"I mumbled. I heard a scream and recognized it as Clary's my eyes widen. H-he must have found her. I grabbed my sword and ran off

Clary: I paled instantly seeing him, the dagger dropped from my fingers. Powerful hands gripped me and a scream slipped from my mouth as he squeezed. I felt ribs break, "You can't run from me darling," his cool voice hissed in my ear. Searing pain ripped through my abdomen. "I won't fail this time."

Kay: "Stop!" I yelled as gave a disgusted look to Finn. He didn't even remember Clary's past. Clary was so strung up on a guy who cared little for her. I ran full speed just as the sword went through her. I shoved her out of Terry's grip and my sword went through him. He just laughed and the life went out from his eyes his guys backed off. "Clary!" I exclaimed my hands shaking. I knelt down next to her, I didn't know what to do. "F-Finn! Get Gwen..hurrry please."

Vasilisa: "O-Oh," I say closed my eyes
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Mint: The Finn guy stood there for a second before nodding stiffly and running off to get his so called "Gwen." I stood back a few steps, watching them from a distance. I didn't want to interfere with the scene in front of me. I was afraid I'd be yelled at again. Finn returned with some person I didn't recognize at all. Then again, I wouldn't be able to recognize anyone around here. Everything here was completely new to me.

Henry: I sat on the edge of her bed, biting my lip, "Is there anything else you need?" I should probably go an check on everyone of the servants.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Clary: I dimly looked up at Kay, tears falling down my cheeks. I cried out when Gwen set my ribs right and pulled the knife out. She stitched it quickly and skillfully. I passed out.

Kay: I trembled as I picked Clary up, I looked at Finn glaring. "Y-You just stay away from Clary,"I quickly walked back feeling sick to my stomach. He just stood and watched Clary get hurt! Did he not care for her at all?! Clary liked him really liked him and he didn't care.

Vasilisa: "No, thank you Henry,"I curl up more underneath the blanket.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 pm

(Uuuhh HYPOCRITE MUCH KAY! Razz )

Finn: Kay kept giving me these dagger looks and I held up my hands in defense, shrugging. It wasn't my fault Clary literally jumped in front of the guy. It wasn't like I could stop him before he plunged his knife into her. I'm not the one who did it anyway.

Mint: "Kay!" I called and ran to his side, glancing at Clary for a second before looking up at him, "Where are we going now? Is she going to die Kay?" She looked dead at the moment. I held back all my rude comments about her.

Henry: I nodded and went over to the door, asking Chloe to keep her company if she needed anything. "I'll be back later I guess..." I mumbled.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:37 pm

(lol yes, but its different! it clary not scary mint)

Kay: I went back and lay her down gently, "no she isn't going to die, but can you just watch her for a few moments. I need to talk to Finn."

Vasilisa: I bite my lip, "Okay."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:37 pm

(Just out of curiosity, and not because I am stalking this and refusing to admit it, where is this gang with Kay and Mint and Clary.... well and all of them taking place?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next