the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Kay: "So you want me to leave?" anger burst through me and I backed away from me.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Beatle: "I'm sorry, Fishy, but, I mean . . . . I am a super-hero and I had important stuff to do! I was in the middle of something and you interrupted!" If I let him think I had almost drowned it would for sure mean I was gonna be his side-kick.
"See, this is why I am the leader. I think things through!" I add and cross my arms, glaring at him.
Now I can't thank him for saving me! I want Fishy to know I like him. Oh well. I don't know if I'll escape again, it was too scary and I cannot tell Fishy that I need to go to the castle or else he'll know I lied.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Mint: "If you stay Kay," I crawled to the edge of the bed, looking at him sadly, "I might change you...Or it might hurt even more if you leave later on..." I put my hands over my eyes, "And I can't bare to watch you get older while I stay the same! You already are older!"

Finn: I narrowed my eyes slightly and stood up, grabbing him and throwing him over my shoulder. "Come on Beatle, we're going back now. Save your speech of how this isn't your fault for later," I chuckled softly, carrying him from off the sand and onto the path.
"You made me worried sick," I mumbled when we were close to the house. "I thought that you were dead Beatle," I shook my head, letting the thoughts go away.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Kay: "Thanks for telling friend,"I say sarcastically before leaving, I slammed the door shut behind me. I went to go find Clary.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Beatle: I groan, "I was gone for five minutes! Calm down! Sheesh, you're a wussy!"
I struggle and kick until I fall out of his arms. I quickly get up and take his hand because everything is so dark and he seems to see the house. I've got bad eyes.
"And it's not my fault at all! Don't be mad! I was saving lives while you were simply sleeping!"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Mint: My heart stung for a moment before I balled my fist. I could feel my fangs jutting out of my mouth from the amount of anger I was feeling. I stood up from my bed and stomped over to my window that was behind my desk. I closed my eyes and pushed through the window, hearing it shatter. I sniffled and leaned against my chair, breathing hard.

Finn: "Stop thinking that you're a super hero!" I yelled, "You're not a super hero Beatle! You can die! You have no powers!" I opened the door to the house and pointed inside, "Get inside right now, you are...you're... grounded!" I grimaced, holding my stance affirmatively.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Lol xD

Beatle: I stopped, backing up and crying.
"Stop acting like you're my dad, Fishy! You're not! Stop it!" I lunged forward and punched Fishy's chest, then turned around and started to run in the opposite direction from the house.
"You don't own me! I'm a super-hero and you're just jealous! Leave me alone!" I kept running, down a path I still couldn't see.
I guess my eyes were bad because all I ever ate was stew.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue May 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Finn: "Beatle wait!" I shouted, watching him run; debating on whether I should go after him. He obviously didn't want to be here. He didn't want to experience what having an actualy family was like.
But I did...
I shouldn't just get him just so I could know how it is to have a son, or little brother for that matter. All I wanted to do was punish him though, to let him know what he did was wrong... And now he was doing it again.
"Beatle wait!" I called and began running once more. Half of the reason for me wanting him back may be selfish, but the other half was for his safety. In this blackness, you could barely see anything... He almost drowned before!

Samuel: I saw the "Kay" boy walk into the infirmary, not wearing a shirt... "Sir," I bent down to my side and handed him one of the uniform's shirts for the people who worked in this wing of the castle. "You might need that." A younger maid came scurrying up to me and I glanced at her, raising my eyebrows.

Idk how long we should wait for her
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Repost and I'll post...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue May 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Linden: I blinked a few times, as a million different thoughts popped into my head.
She was scared? She doesn't want to kill me? Maybe she's not really a bad person. What's going on?!
"Why are you the one scared?" My voice rose to it's normal level; my fear no longer made it lower. "We're the one's who you're attacking. You're not the one who's supposed to be killed because someone is mad at you." I wish that someone could just walk in and explain to me how to get my life back to normalcy. But that just doesn't happen.
(mine)

Juloon: Why was I scared?
"I . . . I have no idea why I'm telling a couple of . . . " What was the word for two men in love together? " . . . people like you about this, but I'm scared because I think you'll haunt me. I know there is an afterlife, " one I would never go to, "and if I murder you brutally, you would never go there because you'd hate me, right?"
How long would I stay here, talking to them this way? It was either kill them now, they're off-guard, or go back to the castle. Compared to pain, their blood seemed like vinegar in milk. My head was getting muddled again and I wanted to feel clear again.
(bones')
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue May 03, 2011 7:33 pm

in that order
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh, that's right... I didn't know how to respond with Arlo.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue May 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Want me to respond with Linden and you can see if you can respond than?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Kay: "Is clary okay?" I question pulling on the shirt.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Actually, this was my last post:

Juloon: To have found someone, love . . . Would I ever fall in love? I'd bet my eternity that I wouldn't. Sure, I had desires, but not the need for another person constantly in my life.
"It makes you utterly disgusting. Men are supposed to like women."
I clicked my sharp tongue and added, "Good, if you're staying here I'll know where to find you when I kill you."
Wait, dammit, I just admitted that I was leaving. I placed one hand on my hip and started to turn a bit more to the door.

(I remembered Avery already replying to that other one so I realized we'd moved on from then. After this we agreed to wait for her Smile )
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Beatle: "No! Go away! I don't want you Fishy!"
It was a big fat lie but I couldn't let Fishy like me again. It was just too hard to have a family. Fishy was my friend and I was needed to do work at the castle. The old baggy ladies there would miss me.
I kept running and managed to trip over all flat surfaces, but got on my wobbly legs and ran just as hard again. Fishy was coming after me . . . I was scared now.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed May 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Samuel: I glanced at the boy who interrupted the maid and gave a long sigh, "Of course she's okay. The wound isn't very deadly. It was good that you brought her here before it became infected though," I explained in my normal monotone voice. The maid poked my shoulder, looking apologetically at the boy because of her interruption. "The master seems to have a high fever," She said softly, "And he won't let us help him."

Mint: "Master! Master!" They chirped, circling my bed because they had nothing else to do. "Please rest Master!" One of them begged and I gripped the bed sheets, glaring at them all. "I'll tell you for the thousandth time, I'm not tired!" "B-but you're s-sick sir..." One stopped to whisper and I grumbled, pushing the pillow into my face. "Don't suffocate Master!" A maid gasped, shrieking. I'll kill them all!

Finn: "Beatle!" I was getting close to him now; I began to push harder with my legs.
All I wanted was to catch up to him so I could ask him if he really didn't want to be my family. By the looks of it, I should know the answer, but I wanted to hear him say it straight to my face... My high hopes were that he was say he would like to stay...
Those hopes weren't looking so good.

Linden: It was a good thing we would be getting out of here soon...
I moved to the side and grabbed hold of Arlo's hand, silently reassuring him that everything would be alright. Once this girl left, we would have to move quickly in order to make it out of the village sooner than I had expected.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed May 04, 2011 6:37 pm

(Monster post returns xD)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Beatle: "Fishy, go away!" I stopped to turn around.
I looked mad at him, but it didn't look real enough. I had to use words for this.
"Fishy, you are a meanie, and your food is bad, and you are a bad guy for taking me away from saving people! I'm going back to my real home . . . B-But you can visit me whenever . . ."
I didn't wanna go home! I wanted to leave with Fishy but if I did he would know I didn't really have super powers. He looked so sad right now, can't he smile? I didn't know he was my best friend too.

Juloon: (hmm, should I wait for Avery?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed May 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Kay: I bite my lip, "Okay."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed May 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Finn: "How can little kids be so bothersome?" I muttered and put my hands against my eyes, hiding them from him. "You can go back home if you really want to...I honestly thought you wanted to be with me."
I took my hands from my face and smiled grimly, "But that's okay if you hate me. I guess I really am a bad guy anyway." I turned slightly, looking down at him, "I just want you to be happy."

Samuel: The nurse went to Kay and patted his shoulder, "She'll be fine. Mr. Samuel has to deal with the brat now anyways. Don't mind his rudeness if he ignores you at the moment." She turned and walked back to her seat, settling down and sighing when more maids came in with complaints about the boy.
I shook my head, these people had no idea how to run this place. It was a good thing I was here. I held up my hands and clapped them together; just once. "I'll go and see if I can get him to take some med-," I was cut off by the sound of a boy's voice shouting.
"Samuel! Get these strange women out of my house!" I heard him as he stomped down the hallway. I was grateful of the fact he didn't know I was in this room.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 am

Vasilisa: I woke up feeling filthy and disgusting. I stood and shook the prison cell door again nothing. "Hello?!" I called. I bite my lip when no one answered. I panicked slightly, I didn't want to be stuck down here!

Kay: I bite my lip, "Maybe I should go,"I mumbled more to myself than to anyone else.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu May 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Samuel: "You may leave, but in order for the girl to get better, she must stay here for a little longer," I gestured toward the door. "If you're willing to leave her here, go ahead and get out." My eyes narrowed only slightly; I hated treating these thieves like they deserved to be treated formally.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu May 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Beatle: I guess he just doesn't believe me, and that's not surprising. I looked up at Fishy and then back down, "I'm sorry Fishy, I don't wanna be your friend anymore anyways!"
It's a total lie but I need to get back soon. I think I like the castle more anyways because everyone likes me there and I'm scared of Fishy's friends. They make him different and angry.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu May 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Kay: I rub my face, "I know you hate me, but please don't hate Clary. She's innocent and has too many enemies."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next