the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 pm

( I guess you're right about that...But Mint isn't that scary... sometimes... Very Happy )

Mint: My eyes widened, he was asking me to do something important? My heart skipped a beat and I nodded sternly. When he started to leave I called to him. "Kay! I...I'll do my best to watch her," I said softly, looking down.

Henry: I closed my eyes, letting go of this situation. I walked down the hall of my own castle, rubbing my eyes. Something told me this wasn't over...But would could possibly happen next?

@Bones, it's taking place in an abandoned area of the village Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Kay: "Finn!" I called walking over to him. "Why did you just watch Terry hurt her?"

Vasilisa: I stared out the window, I felt like I was causing Henry trouble.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Finn: I looked up at Kay and I stood, "I was holding onto some other guy, trying to figure out where they were coming from and why they were here. And I know you're about to yell at me and blame mefor Clary getting her. But guess what, it wasn't my fault Kay."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Kay: "But you didn't try,"I mumbled. "Do you even care for her at all?" I question. "I meant what I said about her liking you and I think it'll kill her."

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Finn: "I barely know her Kay! The only reason I talk to her is because of you! It's not my fault she's nothing like me! She hated me before!" I folded my arms across my chest, "And I was trying to find out valuable information so that I could make sure something like this didn't happen again!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 am

Kay: I rub my face, "Well I'm nothing like you, yet you talk to me. I'll just take her with me then. It won't happen again because Terry's dead. Regardless how well you know her you should have at least tried to help,"I turned and went back to Clary and Mint. I pick up Clary gingerly, "Mint we are leaving come on."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Finn: I shook my head, grimacing. "You're such a hypocrite Kay! I saved the kid, unlike you!" I called after him. I turned on my heel and walked down the path, fingering my knives.

Mint: My eyes widened and I looked up at him, surprised. He said...we. "O-okay..." I stuttered and jumped up quickly. Did this mean Kay was starting to like me back...? He seemed hesitant when I was touching him before, but I if I touched him like that at before, he would have thrown me off him.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Kay: "You know what Finn, Clary is different if you would stop caring about yourself,"I muttered. I started walking, I looked down at Clary worriedly. I was heading to my place, which thankfully no one knew about. I opened the door and walked in. I set her down gently on the couch.

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Mint: I watched him treat her with care and looked away, trying to push it out of my mind. He doesn't like her like that...he couldn't like her like that! "Are we going to get something to eat soon?" I asked him, waiting for him to turn and look at me...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Kay: I brush her hair out of her face, "I'll see what I have,"I turned to face him. "Watch her please..." I bite my lip and walk into the kitchen.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Mint: "It's not like she's going to move anyway," I muttered under my breath and sat down on the floor, watching her. I couldn't help but glance back at the kitchen door. He bit his lip when he looked at me, what does that mean?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Kay: "All I have are canned peaches, is that okay for tonight?" I question pulling out at least a dozen cans of peaches.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Mint: "Canned peaches?" I had to see what that looked like. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "They really have invented everything!" I stared at the canned food, grabbing one and examining it. "Is there really peaches in here?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Kay: I raise an eyebrow, "yes."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Mint: I blinked and held it up by my ear, shaking it to see if I could hear them. It sounded liquidy... I held it out to Kay, "Open it. I want to see what's inside! I don't think there are real peaches in that can."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Lol xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Kay: I grabbed a can opener and open it, "See peaches."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Mint: My eyes widened and I stared at the inside of the can. "How do we taste it?" I asked, amazed. I looked up at him, "Do you cook them over a fire? Or do you eat them from the can?" He was actually talking to me... I smiled to myself.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:Lol xD

Hey Bones, do you want that new charrie to run into Finn outside the castle?

O.o
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Beatle? Sure!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Beatle: "You're done for the day, kid. Really," the lady said, her wrinkled face tightening with a smile.
She was always smiling when she saw me.
"Aw, really?"
The lady nodded, red curls bouncing.
I pouted my lip. I really did love all the people here! They were just so nice to me. It didn't matter that I was always hungry, I was better fed than most servants, because the cooks always said that I "was such a sweet darling" and snuck me food bits.
It would be smarter to go back to my room and maybe play with the toys some had made me, but today seemed like a good day to sneak out. I'd always wanted to leave the castle! I loved it here, but outside seemed so . . . Green! And new!
I wasn't quite sure how to get there, but I'd look. I knew mostly where the doors there, and maybe guards would let me by.

(Just a second, I am gonna hurry and update other chats quick because it's gonna be a longer post to get Beatle outside)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Kay: I washed a bowl and put them in, "Just eat them. I'm going to check on Clary."I hand him a fork and went over to the couch.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Kay: I washed a bowl and put them in, "Just eat them. I'm going to check on Clary."I hand him a fork and went over to the couch.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Beatle: After trooping down the gorgeous castle halls, I finally found myself on the bottom floor. I usually stayed at the top of the castle, with a dusty window that I sometimes looked out to see outside. Not too often, or the villagers may see my face in the window. That would be bad, I shouldn't be looking out.
The village seemed so pretty. I wanted to go there. Maybe meet more people!
The tall, wooden doors loomed in an arch. I gaped, jaw open. They were open, just a creak, meaning someone had just left them and the guards hadn't closed them. Could I move them? Were they too heavy?
Rushing over, fearing I could be caught, I wrapped both hands on the edge and pulled. The door whooshed by, sunlight streaming in.
Sunlight! The sun! It was beautiful!
I ran out, soon enough feeling grass under my feet. Grass! Spikey, green, but wonderful! I loved outside!
Flowers and bushes, it was a blooming season. My eyes drank in everything. It wasn't good enough alone, I needed people to share this moment!
I scanned the area for someone.
"Hello? Hello!" I called out.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Mint: I watched him leave the room and looked down the bowl in my hands, frowning. "Don't you want any?" I called to him. I thought about feeding him myself and my cheeks started burning.

Finn: I heard someone screaming hello and I walked up a pathway to the top of a hill area. "Is everything okay?" I called, seeing a little boy up ahead. "Are you okay?" I looked up at the castle he was standing in front of and I started to form a plan...Maybe he could get me inside and I could get me some money.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next