the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Beatle: My smile wavered and we started to cross the bride to the castle door.
"No. I never had a family," I said quietly, eyes glued to the ground.
"Do you?" I called out.
The door was steps away. It was still open, the guard was still gone, I guess.
I waited for his answer before opening.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Mint: I flinched, that hurt... "Because you wouldn't like me with someone else... You want me with you," I wanted to take a step forward, but he would run away again. Maybe one day he'd take steps toward me...I sighed.

(I was like, whoa BRIDE?! But then I was like, oh she meant bridge... Very Happy)

Finn: "I had a family," I said softly when I walked to his side, waiting for him to open the door and reveal the castle I've never even seen. "I ran away when I was young because I didn't like the way they treated me. But then I found myself a new type of family." I smiled at the thought of the other gang members. They were an interesting 'family.'
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Arlo smiled, making the kiss more powerful, and closed his eyes. Linden was the only person Arlo had only kissed and he felt like a release. With Linden, he didn't even mind running around from town to town.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm

(LOL, stupid iPod auto-correct.)

Beatle: I didn't answer him, I had to be quiet as a mouse now!
"Shhh!" I ushered.
I looked at him and then slid through the crack. Then, I motioned him in. Would he fit?
The castle smelt musty and old, and dirty. Compared to outside... It was almost small. I wrinkled my nose.
"Be quiet, we don't want anyone to see us! Wanna see my room?" I whispered.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Linden: I turned around completely, pressing my chest against his as my lips moved with his sweetly. My hands slid down to grab his arms, spinning us around and pushing him up against the counter. I pressed myself close to him, hooking one leg around his waist.

Finn: "Wait a minute," I whispered back, "I'm not supposed to be in here?! Why did you even bring me here if I'm not aloud inside, you might get in trouble." I saw his face start to turn into a frown and I held up my hands to make him quiet, "But I'd love to see your room! Lead the way!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Brb, mmm brownies time <3
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm

haha
Very Happy
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Kay: "I would rather you with someone else,"I mumbled and continued to clean.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Arlo licked Linden's lower lip and put a hand under his thigh, hoisting him up a bit more and keeping them tightly pressed together. For no experience, all of this was coming naturally to Arlo.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Mint: I flinched again and balled my fist, walking over slowly. "I think you're lying to me," I whispered, my hands running down his back. "Kay, I'm getting kind of hungry. I haven't drink from you in a long time."

Linden: "Arlo, it hurts to say this, but we have to get going soon," I pulled my lips away, pushing some of his hair out of his face. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "We can continue as soon as I think we're safe." Using the word 'safe' made me sound kind of crazy, but I didn't like being here knowing that a scary creature lived in the castle near by.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Arlo nodded, picking the blanket up and then looked around. "What else should I carry?" He asked, eager help. It became much less prominent, when he was reminded of the castle and... And Samuel.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Beatle: I smiled wide again.
"I'm sorry for sneaking you in, I just want you to see my room! It's so cool! Don't get caught, people who aren't supposed to be here . . . Well, I heard that they get taken away and eaten by an evil dude!" I cried loudly, eyes getting wide with fear.
"So, follow me and don't say anything!" I repeated, turning around and taking in the wide round entrance.
I darted to the side, trying very hard not to trip, and starting sliding along the walls. It was pointless, but so cool! And, Finn didn't need to know we could just walk straight across to the stairs.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Linden: I saw his face drop and I put my hand on his cheek, "What's wrong? Are you feeling sick? You don't have to carry so much if you don't feel up to it. I can carry most of it." I felt like I was pushing him to come with me...But I didn't want to admit it to myself...

Finn: "I'm not so comfortable being here if I'm going to be eaten by an evil dude," I laughed, not caring if I was loud or not. Obviously the kid was overreacting. It was probably just a Lord or whatever. Either way, I didn't really care.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

(Technically, Beatle has the story mostly right, lolz)

Beatle: "N-No! I'll protect you! I'll make sure he doesn't eat you!" I cry, looking determined.
We finally made it to the stairs.
"Are you fit? We have to go up a loooooooooooot of stairs!" I moaned, stressing the O into probably 10 syllables.
"My room is at the very very very top of the castle, it's special! I love it up there. A few holes are in the walls and I can smell fresh air. Oh, are you afraid of heights? I hope not. It's really really high!" I giggle.
The stairs are wide and curve around walls. A tan cement covered with red rug. I'd memorized the look since I'd been up them so many times.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:54 am

Finn: "There are a lot of stairs," I whistled as we walked up the first few. I saw more and more to come and I was beginning to debate whether this was worth it or not..."Is your room big?" I asked him, trying to keep him talking. As long as he was talking, I didn't have to say much.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:33 am

Kay: "Then drink away,"I muttered bitterly. I threw the mop down into the sink and checked on Clary before going back into the kitchen.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Mint: I blinked, staring at him as he walked into the room again. "I can drink from you and you'll let me willingly?" I asked him, reaching out slowly to take his hand. "I promise not to hurt you. I wouldn't even dream of hurting you."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Arlo shook his head, looking at Linden. "It's just... I hate thinking that the butler, Samuel, would hurt you. I mean, I believe you. And I'd much rather be here with you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Beatle: I looked back down, and Mr. Fish was looking tired. I was just so used to this, it felt like nothing! And there were so much more to go, if I was right about where we were.
"No. Not really. It's kind of like a circle. I curl up on the floor, but the maids made me a rug!" I shout, remembering the soft blue rug.
I look up, and see the top nearing. It's a gold lining to the stop, and leads out onto a long hall. There's a secret turn that takes five more steps up to my room!
I've memorized it, I go back and forth a lot.
Suddenly, I hear footsteps in the halls. Someone is on the floor, and we're right out in the open. If they see Finn . . .
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Kay: I took my hand away from his, "make it quick," I muttered.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Linden: I frowned slightly and took his hand, "I'm sorry Arlo...I didn't mean for you to feel betrayed like you do by him. He did say he was sorry that he had to do it before it happened, if that counts as anything."

Finn: I heard the footsteps and I looked around, "Who's that? Is that somebody we got to worry about?" I grinned, this was getting to be fun! Beatle's face looked kind of worried, but kids tend to get that face when they hear something. It wasn't like anybody could hurt me; I had knives.

Mint: I bit my lip and stood close, sliding my shirt off. I dropped it to the ground, my heart racing as I placed my hands on his shoulders. My hands put a soft force on his shoulders so he knelt down and I licked my lips. "I'll be gentle," I whispered, bringing my lips down to his neck.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Oh dear, is Mint gonna like RAPE him or something? xD

Beatle: "Maybe! I don't know! I can't see! What happens if it's a bad guy? Finn, they're going to eat us!" I wailed.
The footsteps were running to the stairs. Whoever they were, they knew where we were now! Oh no! I ruined this! Now I'm gonna die!
I looked back at Finn, crying. He was happy? Maybe he hated me!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm

kay: I was still and said nothing, I barely breathed. I didn't want him to bite me, I didnt want him to touch me, but I let him. Why?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Finn: "Why are you crying?" I asked him, kneeling down, "You shouldn't be afraid of some little footsteps you here." I put my finger under his teary eyes and wiped them away. "Fear is a only a mental illness. You can't let it take a hold of you."

Mint: I kissed his neck as my hands moving over his body hungrily. I wanted this body all to myself. My fangs were just about to bite down when I decided not to bite him. We were in such a nice position... I put my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips on his, moaning. "Love me," I whimpered against his lips.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:Oh dear, is Mint gonna like RAPE him or something? xD

Beatle: "Maybe! I don't know! I can't see! What happens if it's a bad guy? Finn, they're going to eat us!" I wailed.
The footsteps were running to the stairs. Whoever they were, they knew where we were now! Oh no! I ruined this! Now I'm gonna die!
I looked back at Finn, crying. He was happy? Maybe he hated me!

hahaha
he's thinking on it...
Razz
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next