the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Well, Mint IS pretty bossy, and loves to get his way...
Wow that sounded dirty. Lol, I wouldn't be surprised.

Beatle: "No no no!" I screeched, batting his hands away.
"We're gonna die now and it's all your fault! You're not my friend anymore!" I tried to push him but he stayed steady. He weighed too much!
"Who is there?" A voice asked, and I didn't know who it was.
"I-It's me! I'm a cleaner!" I say back, because they will find us anyways.
I slap his mouth and keep my hand there, "Don't say anything or they'll eat you!"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Kay: My eyes widened and my fist came flying out before I stopped it, I hit him. I scrambled away from him, "Don't! Don't Don't!!" I yelled, I panted and moved away from him.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Mint: I fell onto the floor and looked at him. My eyes narrowed into a seductive tone and I started to crawl over. "But I don't want to stop anymore Kay. I want to be kissed by you," I whispered as I climbed onto his lap. He was sitting up against the wall, with no where else to go. "I just want you to love me like I do to you," I put my lips on his chest, my tongue running up it slowly.

Finn: I rolled my eyes, but decided to stay quiet anyway. It made me upset when he was yelling at me and acting all scared. He was just a kid after all...
I didn't recognize the voice either, but then again, I probably won't recognize anyone here.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Kay: i shivered, "S-Stop this isn't right!" I shoved him off.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Asher: I could feel the night time coming on and I gripped the bars, pulling them apart. I licked my dry lips as I went up the stairs. Tonight, I had business to do. My scent had picked her up as soon as night fell. She escaped again, and this time, I wouldn't show her any mercy. Her life will now be down here, in my cell.
But first, I had to find the girl I turned into a vampire. While I'm searching for the missing blood bag, I needed her to do something for me as well.

Mint: I cocked my head to the side, "Why is it not right Kay? What's so wrong about me kissing the person I like? I don't want to stop because I know I could make you feel nice. You'll love me once you feel good, I know it!" I leaned close to him and pushed his hair out of his face. "Just kiss me."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Kay: I shoved him off, "You don't kiss guys! You kiss girls!" I exclaimed. "I don't want to kiss you!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Mint: "I don't want to kiss girls when I can kiss Kay," I murmured and slid my hand up his leg. My hand touched in between his legs, "And I don't have to kiss you, we can do something else..." I rubbed it gently, my face turning red as I did so, "I just want Kay to feel good."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Beatle: Whoever was walking to us must have decided to leave me be. Footsteps went in the opposite direction and I held my breath. I let go of Mr. fish's face.
"Now you gotta be a lot quieter!"
I stepped up to the top of the stairs and started to the final set to my room.
"Finn, can we be friends again? Please? I'm really sorry I hit you!" I said over my shoulder.

(Is Asher meaning Juloon?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Kay: I punched him and shoved him away. "Don't you ever ever touch me again you filthy kid!" I snarled and moved away. I went over to Clary and sat down next to her.

g2g
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Brb!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

@Bones, yes Smile

Finn: I felt like it was a constant 'let's be friends!' 'i hate you, we're not friends!' 'let's be friends again!', over and over. "Sure, we can be friends," I sighed, rubbing my eyes. I was starting to get tired and felt like I needed a good rest. "Do you have a bed here?"

Mint: I felt blood trickle down my chin from his punch. He was right, I was filthy! I curled up on the floor, hugging myself tightly and fighting back tears. A...monster like me...doesn't deserve to be loved.
I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I cringed. I hated feeling so weak and unprotected. My eyes caught on a gleaming object in the corner of the room and I stood up, grabbing it.
"Kay," I walked stiffly into the room he was in. "I want to see my Mother please," I held out the knife to him, my body shaking. If anybody was to do this, I would want it to be him.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Beatle: I walked up the five steps and waited at the top where an old wooden door was barely attached.
"No, I already told you that! Do you listen to me at all? Please listen, Finn, sometimes I have to say real important things!" I urged, looking down.
My hands twisted the knob and I pushed the door open. There would barely be enough room in here for two of us. A blue rug is on the floor, and round grey brick walls surround a dusty window. There is a hole in the wall that let's me peek out.
"My room!" I step in and press my face against the window.

Juloon: I stood up and left the kitchen, the smell of that awful soup of too much. Though now I guess the old memories have calmed me down from earlier.
I scratch my head and remember my new hair. I bet I look like a ghost just missing the white eyes. Everything is a bit fuzzy because I'm thirsty again.
I smile and walk into the ballroom. Wide and once alive. It's a ghost now. I step further in, curiously smelling around and wondering if I will find my human scent.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:09 am

Finn: I don't even know what he said that was so important! This kid made me so confused on a number of levels.
I followed him into his room and chuckled when he pressed his face against the window. "It's a nice room. It beats sleeping outside in a pile of hay," I laughed at my own personal 'joke', and folded my arms across my chest.
"So now what? Do I leave now or something?" I asked, rubbing my eyes tiredly. The sooner the better.

Asher: "Trying to sniff out the old memories?" I grinned slyly, leaning against the door frame as I watched her walk around the ballroom.
I pushed off the wall and walked over to her, a small hop in my step. I was excited for this night. It was going to be...thrilling.
"I came to ask you of a favor. I know you will for-fill it, considering I gave you this life of eternal sorrow. It was a true gift on my part." I smiled wider, "So now I need you to kill someone for me. You can drink them dry, but I want this person dead."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 am

Beatle: I pouted and mimicked his tired face. "You can stay up here and sleep if you wanna. I can't promise that no one will look for me and find you here, though! And if you leave now, am I ever gonna see you again, Mr. Fish?"
I turned around and goosebumps popped on my arms. Finn didn't like me very much, it didn't look like he would want to visit me. I frowned and stared at the blue stringy rug.

Juloon: I jumped at the sight of him. I thought he was in a cell. But really, I had no sense of the time here.
Great. I had literally just calmed myself down, and now he comes. I avoided eye contact as the words sunk in.
Kill someone? Perfect, that is exactly what I wanted to do before to set me back to normal.
"I really don't have a choice, do I? I'll do it, though, I'm thirsty. Would I know the person?" I focus on picking apart my old smell in the wrong but I can only smell Asher.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Kay: I grabbed the knife from him, "Your pathetic,"I growled.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Finn: "Of course I'll come to visit you Beatle," I smiled and sat on the bed, stretching my arms out above my head. "You're my best friend now."
I laid down on the bed, hugging myself as a blanket, "Can you wake me soon? I can't be here for very long."
I still had to solve the issue with Kay, I didn't like fighting with the guy. He was like my brother.

Asher: I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't believe you know him. He's a male prostitute and he's done something I don't like." My face turned into a grimace at the thought of him dancing with one of my girls, and stabbing me in the eye with his shoe.
"His name is Linden I think and he lives near by here. All you must do is sniff him out, using this," I reached into my pocket before handing it to her. "I want him dead. If he's still alive, you'll be the one to pay."

Mint: "But the one person I love thinks I'm filthy," I said, my voice hollow and emotionless. It would just be easier to die by his hand. Pain would no longer be an issue when I was dead. "I know you've wanted to do it for a long time. Now's your chance."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Kay: "No, I don't kill for stupid reasons. this is suicide and its pathetic." I spat.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Mint: "It's not suicide if you do it," I murmured, reaching out and touching his lips with my fingers. "Here, I'll try to seduce you again so you think I'm filthy. That will make you want to kill me." I leaned down and licked his cheek, sighing.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:07 pm

(He doesn't have a bed, though, he sleeps on the rug, lolz)
Beatle: I tapped my chin.
"Sure!" I lied.
Of course I wouldn't wake him up, then he'd have to go! I'd let him sleep, and when he was about to get up, I'd pretend I'd forgotten. I wanted him to stay as long as he could, maybe he could meet more of my friends. I moved over a bit so we could barely both fit.

Juloon: I tightened it in my hand, the scent already wafting to my nose.
"Uh . . . What's a prostitute?" I ask slowly.
Really, I had no idea. I'd lived as a cook all my life, and didn't know what sex was until last year. Whatever a prostitute was, it sounded bad.
And, I'd be happy to do this. It was three wins for me:
1) Blood
2) Clearing my mind, maybe getting all these stupid emotions away
3) There is a small chance that maybe Asher would like me more if I did this. Very small. I could still hope, right?
I wondered where this Linden guy was, and what he did exactly to make Asher so mad . . .
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:18 pm

(oopsy! my memory had a little lapse there...sorry! haha)

Finn: I looked at him, my eyebrows raised, "You're a little close Beatle." I didn't really like being close to anybody, it would mean they would easily grab your weapons when you weren't looking.
"I'm just a little uncomfortable, that's all," I added, hoping he wouldn't get upset...again.

Asher: I began to laugh at her as I walked up the stage in the room. "A prostitute is someone who goes around giving sex to people for money,"
I flopped down into the chair Mint was lounging in at the ball. "They're such bad people," I grinned slyly at her, "They truly deserve to go to hell."
I began to laugh again at the tone in my voice; acting as if hell was a disturbing place.
Nothing could be more disturbing than living in this castle, with me.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Beatle: "I'm sorry! It's just so small in here. I can go, if you want, but then people might find you and eat you, Fish!" I cried out, worrying all over, I had to protect my friend from the evil dudes!
"But, you have the shinny thingies, you can protect yourself, right?"

Juloon: "Then I've got no problem to kill them," I said, feeling shaky because the used the word again.
Who was I kidding? If he wanted me to kill a starving child half way across the world, I would. Just for the blood and the thrill, not for him. Really.
"At least I'll never have to worry about hell anyways, and neither do you," I add thoughtfully.

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Kay: I stayed still and tensed,but I didn't move the knife toward him. I held it tightly in my grip. I closed my eyes, I wouldn't kill him.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Finn: He jumped from detail to detail in a matter of seconds! What would it take for this kid to calm down?
"Forget it, you can stay like that. I'm getting used to this," I muttered, just to make him be quiet. "See you when it's time to wake."

Asher: My face became serious and I looked at her, "Never is an over exaggerated word. Even for the vampires. You should be careful about what you say."
I stood up and walked to the edge of the stage. The wind made my torn jacket flap around behind me as I jumped off.
"Now, I have other business to attend," I winked and headed for the door. "And remember, you better get this job done."

Mint: I cocked my head to the side, confusion showing on my face. "What are you doing? You're supposed to be disgusted..." My bottom lip began to quiver, "Why aren't you killing me? Am I too gross to even touch?" I fell to my knees in front of him, "Do you need more? Do I have to touch you more for you to be truly disgusted?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Kay: "I don't kill friends," I muttered and threw the knife at the wall where the tip embed itself into the wood.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Mint: My eyes widened and it felt like the whole world was quiet for a few seconds. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly and stuffing my face in his chest. "I'm so glad you like me! I love you Kay! I love you so so much!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next