the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Kay: I didn't say anything, I just was tense and ridged. I pushed him off, "Don't say that."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Mint: "Why? It's only the truth. I love Kay and I hope one day Kay will love me," I felt my cheeks burn after I said it and I looked down, playing with the ripped carpet on the ground. "That is...if Kay wants to love me..."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Beatle: I waited until his eyes were closed, but I wasn't sure if he was asleep. Was I supposed to stand here for a few hours?! Boring!
I pouted and pressed against the wall. I'd count sheet.
One.
Two.
Four?
Five....
My lids closed and I slouched to the ground, and the sheep slipped all away from me. Some part of me said it was bad to be sleeping right now, but I was too tired to think about it. I'd ran so much and seen so much, I'm really wanting to go to sleep now . . .

Juloon: I'll bet he winked just to get to me. I nodded, but he probably didn't see. He looked incredibly sexy in that coat . . .
The ache in my throat reminded me of my duty. Had to kill this Linden guy. But how to find him? And, what if he was sleeping with some girl when I walked in? I mean, he was a prostitute.
Right, I am so forgetful around Asher. I pulled up the thing with his scent on it to my nose, taking it in. It was mingled with someone I'd smelled on Samuel before, in my human memories. Odd.
I started to run out the door. The trail was obvious, it couldn't have been easier if a glowing pink path lead my way. My feet rushed by at incredible speeds as I just traced the smell.
I didn't think. Didn't feel. Nothing.
It was beautiful.
I loved hunting now. I was flying by in places I could see, but I wasn't looking, I was just finding the smell.
I stopped abruptly at a house. The scent was so strong inside, he was in it. And with that other scent, as well. I heard them talking, and could make out their words perfectly. They wanted to leave.
Ha-ha-ha. I rushed forward and knocked on the door, letting loose my blonde hair. It was looking darker even a few hours after I'd bleached it, maybe something odd about me being a vampire was erasing it.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Kay: I got up and walked away, I needed air. I need personal space.

Vasilisa: I was able to get up and walk around a little bit. I looked out the window and rubbed my eyes.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Finn: Sleepy time! (wanna fast forward them sleeping? or do you have something planned...)

Linden: I heard the knock and I immediately thought it was my boss. "Arlo, I don't want to get it," I whispered to him, glancing at the door. "It must be my boss! He probably wants me to go to work with him now, but I can't! I don't want to!"
(we're gonna need arlo...)

Asher: I could smell her, but not feel any emotions. I was too far away. She must be in a castle for off, for she is too far to be in this village.
I walked along the village path, standing straight and proud. This was the time I've been waiting for all day. The death of that boy, and the capture of that girl...

Mint: I looked at Kay walked out of the room and I frowned. I glanced at the girl called Clary and I started to shake her. I wanted to ask her something.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Clary: I let out a startled squeak and my eyes shot opened, "Wh-What!"

Vasilisa: I wrap my arms around myself, I sighed. I was feeling a lot better. Thanks to Henry, but...he hasn't been here. Was he angry with me?
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Mint: I stared at her, "Why do you shriek like you're being murdered?" I shook my head and sat on the edge of the couch. "I have a question to ask you." I took a deep breath, "Does Kay love me?"

Henry: I found Vasilisa and I ran over, "I thought I lost you!" I widened my arms to almost take her in an embrace before thinking better of it and putting my arms at my sides. "I didn't know you weren't in the medical room...So I got nervous."

Asher: I was out of the village and her emotions were started to become less faint. I was getting closer. She had to be in the castle by the lake, the one outside of the village.
I grinned slyly and began to move faster. "I have you now, runaway," I growled under my breath.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Clary: I barely managed to sit up, "I don't know, its possible. He tends to stay away from that stuff."

Vasilisa: I turned and smile, "Henry!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry am I allowed to walk around?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Mint: "But is he attracted to me? You're his friend, you should know, right?" I looked at her, "You should lay down. Only a fool would sit up when they have a wound that bad." I rubbed my eyes, "I feel like I'm on a roller coaster with him."

Henry: I nodded, "Y-yeah! Of course! I was just worried for you...That's all..." She said my name like she was so happy to see me! I was happy to see her too...She was really pretty...The thought caused my cheeks to burn and I hope she didn't notice.

Asher: I came up to the wall of the castle and I ran my fingers along the old brick. It was a marvelous place. Too bad the people in it aren't in much luck tonight.
I slipped inside the door, it opened so easy with my strength. "Vasilisa," I called her name with a hissed tone that only she could hear. I did the same to Mint sometimes. I sent calls and illusions to his head. "I'm coming for you," I finished with the call, moving swiftly.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Clary: "That's because you are. Your staring to grow on him that's for sure, but..he won't admit it. He's one to keep all of his emotions in." I laid down and winced.

Vasilisa: My smile fell and my lower lip started to trembled. "You should go away...he's here. He's here,"I was on the verge of tears my body shook badly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Mint: I blinked and slowly my lips turned into a smile. He must love me! If the girl was right about his feelings, he definitely has some for me! I sighed with relief, this piece of information could keep me begging him to love me more and more. It was like my fuel. "Sleep now," I ordered her, "he wants you better."

Henry: "What do you mean?" I asked her, taking her shoulders softly, "Who's here Vasilisa? Do you want to go lay down?" I had to comfort her, she was probably panicking again...

Asher: I sent her an image of the person who helped her, being hung. She needed to be tortured before I snatched her back. I laughed with excitement, this gave me such joy! Sending distress to others was much fun!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Clary: My eyes closed, "Don't hurt him...please."

Vasilisa: I let out a small whimper and put my hands on my head. "NO! No!" I yelled and shook. I stumbled backwards and fell. "Please no...he's coming! run please."I cried.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Mint: I glanced at her, "What do you mean?" I asked, wondering if she meant physically or mentally... "I'm not going to hurt the one I love," I said sternly, "I already declared my love for him, so it would be wrong to say I lied now!" I've never really experienced love...But I knew how it worked.

Henry: "No! I'm not running! Vasilisa, you need to calm down, I'll help you calm down." I stroked her hair, trying to pull her into a hug, but she was shaking too much!

Asher: I could hear them now and I blended into the shadows. "I'm watching," I called out to her again, "I'm right beside you." I truthfully wasn't right beside her. But I wanted her to think I was. I realized I needed to grab the little one as well. This boy...Seemed to have taken them.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Clary: "Okay,"I mumbled and started to fall asleep.

Vasilia: I looked next to me and let out a scream, "Please!! Go away henry!!!NOW!" I continued to shake. "he's here he's here!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Mint: "I'm going to go find him!" I said brightly and ran to the door he went out of. I opened it and peered outside, seeing him standing there. The wind blew through his wavy hair and I smiled. He really was attractive.
"Hi Kay," I walked over, feeling the wind also blow my hair out of my face. "It's a nice night."

Henry: I looked around and saw nobody, "Vasilisa are you sure...?" I heard someone clapping and chuckling an eerie chuckle. I turned around again and saw a mman with long messy hair and a torn up black suit walk toward us. "L-lord Asher...?" He still resembled his childlike self...

Asher: "Oh! So I'm famous? How nice," I kicked the boy away, causing him to literally slide down the hall. "Sorry about that runaway," I growled and lifted her by the neck, "But he's not coming with us. In fact, I'm setting this castle on fire after we leave."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Kay: "Go back to Clary,"i muttered.

Vasilisa: My eyes widened and I clawed at his hand. "please no! Dont!" I managed to choke out.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Chloe: I was in the kitchen drinking a cup a water. Henry was really nice.
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Mint: "Kay," I looked up at him and smiled, "I know you have trouble showing your emotions. But you don't have to be scared anymore." I touched his arm lightly, "You helped me with my fear of monsters. So go ahead, tell me how you're feeling right now."

Asher: "I already made up my mind," I growled, throwing her over my shoulder. I smiled and began to whistle, walking down the hall. I stepped over the unconscious boy, and went to find Chloe. "I just think fire is so bright and wonderful, don't you?" I smiled.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Chloe: I put the cup down and walked out of the kitchen and went into the bathroom.
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Kay: I shoved him away, "get away from me! I want you to leave me alone right now."

Vasilisa: I screamed, "Henry! Run!" I yelled willing him to wake up. I clawed at Asher pulling out chunks of hair and digging my nails into his skin
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Mint: I shook my head, "No Kay, no! You have to tell me what you feel. It's okay to feel something!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, hanging slightly because he was taller.

Asher: "You don't hurt me, I heal quickly," I laughed at her silly little attempts to stop me. She wasn't a very strong girl, and she was barely hurting me. I could smell the other girl nearby and I smiled slyly, "Time to play with the children," I whispered to myself.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Kay: I shoved him away, "Stop it!"

Vasilisa: I shifted and slammed my elbow into his temple hard.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Chloe: I washed my hands and came out and went back to my water. I yawned slightly. I was sleepy.
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Mint: "I didn't even get to kiss you yet! Why did you freak out? All I want to do is embrace you properly," I protested, my face burning with embarrassment. "Every time you push me away you embarrass me Kay!" I muttered.

Asher: I saw the girl, not feeling the blow Vasilisa just gave me. "Sweetie," I called to her, "It's time to go home now. You weren't supposed to leave and I'm very upset with the both of you." I smiled tenderly, "But if you come back now, we'll be all good."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Chloe: I nodded rubbing my eyes. I walked over to him. "I'm sorry."
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content