the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm

EWWW, virus xP
Reply in a moment, switching to laptop
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Bealtle: The sand left from under me and I felt myself bobbing up and down on water. Nothing I could see, only feel. I got a spray every so often up my nose and in my mouth, but in the dark I got tired and stopped bothering. I just wanted to sleep. I wished I was with Finn, but I had to get to the castle, they needed me. I spread out as the wind blew and water rushed faster, sometimes over my head.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Kay: I winced, "i'm sorry sir,"I turned away and leaned against the wall. I started my usual guarding.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Finn: "Beatle!" I called out into the night, running as fast as I could. I didn't know where he could be. For all I knew, he could have gone off course and is probably no where near the castle!
I stopped in my place, squinting into the darkness around me, "Beatle! If you could hear me, scream!" There was a possibility that this wouldn't work and that I'd be bothering many sleeping people; but I didn't care.

Mint: I balled my fist and pushed away the harsh words I had for him. He may not know it, but this would be the last night I would see him. It had to be.
"I'm..." I bit my lip, trying not to choke up these words I've never muttered. "I'm sorry for being mean to you." I sighed with relief when it was over and glanced up at him, wondering what he'd say.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Kay: "I'm sorry for being myself," I whisper back. "Im sorry for being a weak jerk."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Mint: "K-kay..." I held out my hand and took his, "Sleep with me tonight." I pulled him over to my bed slowly, watching his eyes closely for any hesitation. "You don't have to apologize for anything," I murmured once I was sitting on the bed. "Come and sit next to me."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Kay: I followed and sat on the bed.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Beatle: I can almost hear Fishy, someone is shouting. Another current of water hits me, followed by a wave, and I'm flipped over. I don't realize how deep I am until I stick my arms under the water and can't touch the ground. Another wave hits, and I think it brings me farther away from land.
It's dark and cold and I'm scared. I just wish Fishy were here, I should have never left the home. I would get back still, right?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Mint: This is our only night.
I touched my fingers to his neck, staring into his eyes. My hand pushed some of his hair out of the way and I had to move my eyes away from his. "Don't be scared," I whispered, touching my lips to his skin, "Enjoy this."

Finn: I cursed under my breath, all I could hear was the ocean... The ocean!
"Beatle!" I called out again, running down the path that led to the sand. He had to be hear! It was the easiest place to get lost in. But the thing that worried me most was how it was also quite easy to step out of a safe zone and get pulled in by the currents...
I ran faster, wasting no time to find him. "Beatle, I'm coming for you!" I shouted when I got to the edge of where the water began. I didn't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I saw a something of a head bobbing in the water, far out ahead.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Kay: I close my eyes and moaned. I put my fingers lightly on his chest.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Beatle: "F-"
A strong wave of water, another one, sends me under the water, and I loose total sense of where I am. Where is up, where is down? I thrash around but I'm still in the same place. I open my mouth to scream for him, but I choke on it and bubbles spit in front of me. Bubbles are so pretty.
I want to get up! I hear Fishy! Why can't I have him, he's so close! I feel like I'm sinking now, which must be bad. I've never been in water before other than baths. I have no idea how to swim.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Mint: I sucked in a short breath and slid my tongue up his neck; shaking. Anticipation ran through my veins as I scooted closer to him, closing my eyes. My fingers twitched as they moved to take off his shirt; my hands grazing over his chest.

Finn: I saw the head go completely under and my eyes widened. "Beatle!" I yelled, trudging through the water to get to him. Eventually I gave up with trying to walk through the dense liquid, and dived in.
My arms moved out in front of me, pushing me further and further into the ocean. I knew it was going to sting, but I peeled my eyes open, looking around me.The salt started to get to me after a while when I saw nothing, so I continued to swim on; occasionally come up for a shirt breath.
I got rid of the thoughts of pain and opened my eyes again, seeing a little figure sinking deeper and deeper. Beatle!, I thought and began to swim harder and faster. I got to him finally and grabbed hold of him arm, pulling him toward me. My feet started to kick frantically; bringing us up above the water.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Kay: I shivered and moan, I tangle my fingers in his hair.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Mint: I swallowed slowly, feeling his hands in my hair. I moved forward slightly, pressing my lips up against his chest. My tongue danced against his smooth skin and I let out a light moan. It was amazing to be able to finally touch him the way I always dreamed I could.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Kay: I shivered and slide my hands down his back.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Mint: I stiffened for a short moment, biting my lip fiercely. My skin tingled under my clothing; craving to be touched by his fingers...and his lips. I licked the middle of his chest one more time, before squeezing my eyes shut and slipping my shirt off.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Kay: I moaned and run my hands lightly over his skin and hesitantly... put my lips on his.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Mint: I had to bite my lip hard to keep from moaning too loudly when his hands were on my chest. My mind nearly exploded when his lips came in contact with my own. "K-kay," I whimpered against his lips, "I-I have to tell you something."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Kay: "hm?" I pull away slightly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Beatle: I could feel someone pulling me, but my head was rushing and I couldn't breathe. I think I should have been coughing, but I was so full of water I couldn't even speak. I wanted to let him know, but I couldn't. I thrashed around, I knew it was Fishy who saved me.
My mouth gurgled but I found my eyes closing, my heart slowly and my mind sleeping.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Mint: "This is the..." I bit my lip and looked away, "The last night we'll see each other..." My eyes stung slightly and
I realized that a few tears were actually forming in my eyes...

Finn: I brought him to the surface, laying him down on the sand. "B-beatle," I whispered and quickly put my hands on either side of him. I had to give him air! I pushed my mouth onto his, blowing air into his mouth. "Breathe!" I begged in between breathes. "Breathe Beatle!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Kay: I moved away from him, "Why?!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Beatle: Whatever it was, it pulled me back from sleeping. Fishy was blowing into my mouth, and I squirmed to shove him off. Then I started coughing and puking a lot of water all over him, since I had sat up and turned to face him. I was starting to see a bit more now.
"Ewwww!" I sputtered, but was interrupted by another coughing fit.
Oh great. Now I had to explain myself. No super powers were going to get me out of this.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm

(How long do you think we should wait for Avery..?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Mint: I reached for him, "N-no, don't move away. We have to make this night last!" I frowned and shook my head, "You won't be able to stay here with me... K-kay...I don't age."

Finn: "I had to save your life!" I said quickly, shaking my head, "It's not my fault you tried to go and kill yourself by leaving the house!" I rubbed my eyes, "If you wanted to leave so badly, you could've waited till day and told me. I would have taken you back easily." I didn't know if that was the truth or not, but I needed to say something.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next