the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

4 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 pm

GASP! JELSA! ENDE!
You cannot post any one-linners!
It's alright, just remember that!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 pm

(I'm just waiting for more action, it's hard to say a lot about people who have just woken up, especially not really knowing the setting. All I know is there was a voice.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm

I DIDN'T, DRAKE TECHINCALLY HAD TWO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm

(And Alex had three. Luke's still sleeping, what am I supposed to do about that?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:23 pm

::Desmonda::
I curled my hands into fists. The nightmare was so vivid, so real, I could smell it.
Hear it, the words about the Hunger Games.
No nightmare. I'd be warned about this year, the random people chosen for the games. But me? How could I have been picked? I figured that if everyone was hand-picked this year, they all would be stacked. Apparently, I'm the exception to the rule.
I was on my belly, grass blades digging into my skin. I looked around . . .
This all looked familiar. But why?

::Flay::
Yes! I was picked!
I was already on my feet, running as fast as I could, which was very fast. I was taking in everything around me. No starting line with items, I'd probably have to find materials.
I glanced up trees. Yes, I saw a bottle of water and a backpack, stuffed full!
.... Right under a nest of Tracker Jackers. As if I'd die like my sister. Only an idiot would do that.
I made a mental note to look for some way to get it later and turned my attention back to . .
My god. This was the exact spot my sister Glimmer died. A hologram of her body died. I'd remembered seeing it on television.
All it taught me was I had to do better. And leave this spot.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 pm

(Describe where they are, all different spots, emotions, feelings, thoughts, etc. Sorry if this makes you guys mad!)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 pm

(This really stinks for me kuz I have three people :/)

Nikkie: I heard a voice announcing something about the Hunger Games but thought I was still dreaming. I was a little curious to see if it would be a nightmare or not, but then I felt a plate beneath my feet and opened my eyes to see I was rising higher and higher into the air. Hm. Maybe I wasn't dreaming.

Luke: I was still fast asleep, dreaming about my girlfriend, Angela. She really should have worn more clothes. I started undressing her in my mind. I hoped she never knew I dreamt this. Not like I was going to tell her, anyway. I heard a voice that mentioned the Hunger Games but ignored it.

Alex: Once I heard the voice, I was wide awake. Hunger Games? But I hadn't gotten picked for the last five years. And now I was suddenly here? Give me a break. I've already lost both of my families, and now I have to kill other kids? There better not be any twelve-year-olds here. There's no way I can kill them.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:28 pm

(Sorry, Jelsa, but it makes for better chatting, and I warned about this in the first post! And, remember some will "die")
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 pm

(It's okay. I just made longer than one-liners up there, and it was interesting. Luke's, particularly.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:37 pm

That's right! Katniss and Peeta were here, the Hunger Games before the Quater Quell. I never really liked either of them, I'd seen through their stupid fake love. Then they died. It hadn't really been a part of my life though in 11 we were forced to watch the games.
I felt dread wash over me. No training? Nothing? I was just stuck out here. Tears came to my eyes. I'd probably be dead by morning!
I sat in a curled ball and cried. Deciding quickly it was useless, I wiped my eyes and began to search the ground for some sort of food. Just kill me now, please.

I gathered my hair at my neck and pulled an elastic from my wrist . .
Wait, what?
I was in totally different clothes.
Bright. Orange. Jumpsuit.
Fucking awesome.
I glared at it. I would not be going naked! But this, way too obvious. If I covered myself in vines and twigs, I'd be invisible. But, I knew cameras would show my body naked before I covered up. Perverted Panem.
Maybe it could get me sponsors. It would be dirty, wrong, but it would get me food, and I was terrible at hunting.
I turned to the tiny silver pod, smiling like a fox.
"It looks like this suit won't do, will it? I guess I'll have to . . ."
And a dark green back with a blinking red light caught my eye. I rushed over, zipped it open, and . .
Black cloth. Unfolding it, it was a black, seemingly plastic jumpsuit. I knew what these did! Slipping it on as I hid behind a tree, thankfully no following camera, I stepped out and . .
Yes. The suit changed itself to fit the surrounding area. How could I be so lucky?
It was almost too lucky. Oh well. Not like I'd stop it.

(Game maker post soon!)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Nikkie: When I realized I was in the arena, I sprang into action. The first thing I did was hide in some bushes and hope that no one would come across me. It would really suck to be attacked from behind and killed off right away. That was not going to be me. Even though I wasn't a killer, I was not going to be first to go.

Alex: I saw a girl that I recognized that looked like she was from my district who was curled up by a tree. I tiptoed over to her, coming from behind, and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, um..." What was I supposed to say? Hey, I'm from your district? Have you seen me around? Seriously, what were people supposed to say in things like this? Finally, I settled on, "Hey, you okay?"

Luke: I finally woke up when my feet touched solid ground. Where was I? The Hunger Games? Seriously? Yes! I'd wanted to participate in one ever since I was twelve, but other people always volunteered before me. And I could probably get some other girl in my pants if I didn't make it home so Angela didn't kill me. This would definitely be fun.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Haha Luke xD

I snapped upright, face blotched with red from tears and eyes swollen.
I had no weapons, my arms were string and I was a few heads shorter than this guy.
My eyes boggled, and I pressed myself against the tree, hyperventilating. I was dying already, wasn't I?
There was nothing to say. I kept my jaw clamped shut and stared at him with heart-breaking fear.

I slid my hands over the soft plastic feel of the suit. Everywhere I stepped, the suit adjusted quickly, no lag between setting changes. I found a small mud puddle, probably where water once was but now corrupted by dirt, and slathered it on all parts the plastic didn't cover: My hair, face, hands, and feet. My bright green eyes would be a problem, though.
Right. So, I'd trained. First to do was start a pack, but I had no idea who was playing! Grinding my teeth, I hissed a cuss. We'd learned to start with your team, not alone.
I'd have to fend for myself, then. I picked up the empty sack and looked up at the sky, wondering where I was.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

(he's a dirty, dirty boy.)

Nikkie: I thought I might have heard movement near me, so I peeked out to look. Nearby, I saw a short boy standing over some girl curled up in a ball. I was immediately curious. Was she okay? Did they know each other? Obviously, neither of them were using weapons, so maybe they were safe to be allies with.

Alex: She really didn't look like she was okay, but she looked familiar, so I knelt down, careful to check around me to make sure no one was sneaking up on me, and started slowly rubbing her back. That was what I'd seen people doing, and I hoped it looked caring and didn't look like I was flirting or trying to be fake or something. I could understand if she didn't want to be here. I didn't.

Luke: The only problem was going to be finding girls that wouldn't mind getting in my pants and girls that wouldn't kill me when I saw them. I really did want to put a few notches in my mental bed before I went, seeing as I didn't really think I'd make it out of here. But better that than living with a nagging Angela all the time.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Alita: I needed to find camouflage - and fast. This orange suit was garish and obvious.
There was a backpack in a tree, I had just seen a girl look at it. Of course, she hadn't seen me, I was hidden off in another tree, though not so hidden with the color of this suit.
Something caught my attention, off in a bush. Something soft-looking, a light brown ...
I slid down from the tree and quietly went over to the bush.
I pulled the object out - arrows. But I didn't have a bow. Still, they were a weapon nonetheless.
I heard a creek nearby, and slung the arrows over my shoulder. Mud from the creek would have to do.

Perry: I was running, running, running.
No one could catch me, no one could stop me, no one could hurt me.
My first thought was shelter.
Then I'd find water.
Then I'd find food.
I hardly needed a weapon with the way people fell under my spell.
But if I found everything else, then maybe a weapon would come in handy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Luke: I was nearing a creek, and I thought I saw a girl there. What should I do? Flirt? Attack? Nah, attacking wasn't my style. Should I draw attention to myself, or should I wait for her to see me? So many questions. It was thrilling. But what would be even more thrilling would be having someone hot in my pants.

Nikkie: My throat was starting to get really dry, so I look around, checked to make sure the other two were still busy, and crept out of the bushes. Some kid passed by me, but I ducked and hid again behind a tree before going to search for a lake. Hopefully, the water was safe. I really couldn't be sure if it was.

(And not posting for Alex until Bones gets back just kuz our characters are interacting.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Alita: I stiffened, feeling someone nearby. Good thing I had my arrows. I slid them slowly off my back and turned even slower around. It was a boy. "Hello," I said carefully, stepping back a little for extra distance.

Perry: I eventually came to a little hill. Behind the hill was a little cave, too. Perfect. And beyond the hill was fields of tall grass, so if one came from the grasses they wouldn't see the cave, it was concealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Luke: I smiled at her. Cute stuff. "I'm Luke," I said. "Nice arrows there." Please don't use them on me, I thought to myself silently.

Nikkie: I spotted a lake, but I saw people nearby and ducked behind another tree.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Alita: I quickly weighed the pros and cons.
I needed and ally.
But if I killed him then that would be one less person to kill later.
Was an ally more important? Probably.
I still held the arrows tight in my hand.
He didn't look to have any weapons.
He would obey me if I asked.
"Do you have an ally yet...Luke?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh shit, just spilled juice all over myself! Will reply on this after shower!
Grr!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 pm

I didn't want to speak, but I had to.
"S-Stop touching me p-p-please," I say so frightened it's almost impossible to understand.
I was frozen with fear. I was breathing so fast my lungs were aching now.
Couldn't he just kill me now to make it easier? My eyes were blurry and I couldn't even see his face.

I was searching through the forest in complete silence. No cannons were going off so that meant the audience would bore soon. And I was keeping my clothes on.
I fingered my hair plastered in my head in a mud muck. I didn't look too attractive right now, but the cameras werent on me anyways. I huffed, if I wanted food I needed a knife, which meant I needed to look.
"If I have any sponsors, can't I have a knife? I mean, I'm pissed off because I got an awful sleep and I'd like to slit some throats!" I whispered, knowing at least my shoulder camera would hear, the one my leader would-be focused on.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Name: Conor
District: 1
Appearance (no pictures): Tall brown hair skinny
Personality (detailed!): Hates the Capitol! Was a criminal in 1 so made a living by stealing small things not enough to gain attention but then he got greedy and he was chosen for the games. Very funny around friends and even enemies deadly in a fight.
Specialty: Parkour, using the environment around you to move faster than normal. Master swordsman.
Weakness (don't worry, no other charries will know this): If he were to fall in love he could not stand hurting that person so he would let her win the games if they were the last two, like Peeta lol
One interesting fact: Is a total pyromaniac

Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Name: Riku
District: 2
Appearance: muscualr and blonde
Personality: Smug, loves the Capitol hated Katniss. A career.
Specialty: War hammers
Weakness: Gets angry easily
one interesting fact: has met and despises Conor
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Conor:
Slowly I wake up and find to my astonishment and horror that I am no longer on the roof where I fell asleep last night, I am in a tree! Startled I fall and fall towards the earth, this doesn't bother me, knowing parkour I fall all the time. The trick is knowong how to fall. I was not even that high up only about twenty or thirty feet. I right myself in the air and when I hit the ground feet first I roll onto my shoulder and somersault onto my feet. I then take a look around at my surroundings.

Riku:
I snap awake as the sun slides across my face. I look around and find I am not in my mansion anymore, I am in an arena, and I could not be happier. "It has finally happened!" I whisper emphatically. I look around and see the first area is a forest. No matter i had trained for this. I rose and decided to look for a good sturdy weapon before looking for other tributes to make alliances with.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:38 pm

(Hey, maybe Flay and Conor should meet? They are both 1's)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 pm

(Maybe, you wanna make that happen?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next