the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

4 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:41 pm

(Sorry, I cant tell by the name is Flay a boy or a girl?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 pm

(Okay, so do you guys wanna keep going?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Bonez is gone, but she may be back.

I have a boy that could talk to your character, maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Sure!

::Flay::

I hear a heavy drop and spin around. A guy has just fallen out of a tree and oa looking around curiously. I wonder why he hasn't found me?
Then I remember my invisible suit. Right! I grin, happy to be rid of the bright orange jumpsuit everyone else is wearing, like him.
But the built body and well fed look of him makes me wonder if I can take him. Not with my hands, obviously...
Suddenly, my suit becomes a highlighted yellow, pulsing red and orange. Shit!
I'm half expecting an alarm to go off. I crouch in the bushes when the suit begins to glow! I am so not stripping in front of this guy... But...
Grinding my teeth I can't hide much longer. I have no weapons.
"Please," I whisper in a pained voice.
A glint reflecting my glow catches my eye. Hanging above my head is a knife in a rope. Perfect.
I stand up quick to untie the rope and stuff it in my bag, then hold the knife ready in my hand.
"Hello," I say in a threatening voice.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Conor:
I whip around at the voice and the light. "Whos there?" I bark alot more confidently than i feel. "Come out now, or, or..." what could I do we were in the Games I was already supposed to kill him or her. No no I cant think of them as people, it, thats right it. I look around to try and find something anything for a weapon. I see a sturdy looking branch that had been knocked down in my clumsy decent. I grab it and hold it like a sword, before my parents abandoned me they had taught me the art of weilding a blade so if I could get a sword I would be in much better shape than just a club.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:57 pm

I laugh and step out.
"Or what? You'll poke me with a stick?" I laugh again and grin.
I twirl the knife in my hands, and with the pulsing suit I probably look threatening. Though my face and hands and arms are covered in mud.
I scrape the knife along my tight to screw up the plastic. It twitches and becomes a black plastic. I'm immediately hot and uncomfortable, the plastic is so stiff. I'd have to kill this guy before ever undressing in front of him!
"Let's be honest. I have a knife and a rope, you have a stick. I can kill you with a flick of my wrist. But, tell me, what's your district?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:01 am

Conor:
Grinning I already know what district she is from the way she walks the way she carries herself her looks her smug attitude. Shes from 1 no doubt. I look at the blade and I laugh, "Kill me? With that toothpick?" I'm bluffing of course I am scared out of my mind. If she throws it I might be able to dodge it... maybe. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" I say refferring to my tattoo of a one on my arm. Because I was a criminal I had been branded so all would know my district.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 am

(Before we go on your profile says your 81. Are you really 81?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 am

condog: have you even read the books? tattoos on criminals?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 am

And that would be a "no." We're all teenagers here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 am

Ok yes I hav read all the books and does it mention anything about criminals in the books? Other than that katniss illegally hunts
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 am

No, it doesn't. I was just wondering because I'd never heard of the tattoos.
But I guess you can make stuff up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:09 am

No I'm not 81 silly XD
That would actuallly be reeeeally creepy.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:09 am

I was just wondering if I had remembered wrong but nvm back to the topic
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am

Conor:
Grinning I already know what district she is from the way she walks the way she carries herself her looks her smug attitude. Shes from 1 no doubt. I look at the blade and I laugh, "Kill me? With that toothpick?" I'm bluffing of course I am scared out of my mind. If she throws it I might be able to dodge it... maybe. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" I say refferring to my tattoo of a one on my arm. Because I was a criminal I had been branded so all would know my district.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 am

"As if I'd be that stupid to just hold put my arm. I'm not some 12 year old slave, you know!" I growl, clenching the knife tighter in my hands.
I wonder how I'm going to kill him. I'd really love an ally, but I only wanted those who had trained. He didn't seem like a 1, taking me on when he had a stick.
I slid aroud as the plastic reshaped around my body. I kept my eyes on the area and also on him. How would I kill this boy?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 am

Conor:
"I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this" I tell her, sadly shaking my head. "But I'll have to make your head explode with my mind... BOOM! Ha just kidding!" Then I look at my stick, then at her, then at my stick again, then at her. After this I proceed to fling my stick in her general direction not caring if it hits her just using it as a distraction and I run the other way as fast as can!

Riku:
I stand up after killing a wild boar with my bare hands a weapon would have been nice, even a fire, but I was hungry. I started eating it raw, I could almost here my rich mother gasping about my lack of manners. I heard a rustle in the trees, I stand up and look around. Another tribute? No too heavy. An animal then? Then I look up and see a shadow descending on me. I leap out of the way and a huge warhammer lands where I had been standing, the small silver parachute hadn't even slowed its fall. I almost leapt with joy as I ran over and grabbed the weapon, I had sponsors. The familiar weight in my hands made me relax a bit in this tense situation. Now the real fun could begin, "Lets go find some tributes" I whisper to my hammer.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Riku:
I hoist my warhammer up and with some boar meet in my pockets I run off. The commotion is sure to attract nearby tributes. I climb a tree nearby and wait. I sit there for a few minutes and a girl quickly dashes out into the clearing and starts eating the boar. I tense, adrenaline courses through my veins and my warhammer suddenly becomes very heavy. I push thoughts of her family from my mind and I jump from my perch ten feet up. My hammer smashes down on her head her skull fractured and blood spattered all over the forest floor. Stunned by what I had just done, I drop the hammer and step back. Even after all my training killing wasn't what I had thought it would be. I thought with my training it would be easy like swatting away a fly, but this was horrible! I had just taken a human life for the first time and I hated the feeling. If this is what Katniss and the other tributes went through then I start feeling sympathy for them. Something clicks in my head and I say, "This is all the Capitol's fault" I pick up my hammer and stumble away before the hovercraft comes to pick up the body.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Conor:
I run through the trees as fast as I can hoping the stick was enough to keep her distracted. As I run I think how come she gets a weapon? "Cant I get like a sword or something?" I holler up to no one in particular. Apparently my cry was heard because falling out of the sky was the most beautifula and efficient sword I had ever seen. A gold laid handle, a Damascus steel blade, intriquite designs all alon the blades edge. I instantly fell in love with the blade. I held it in my hand and realize how its balanced that it is a bastard sword. Which means it can either be used as a one handed weapon or a two handed weapon. I looked up and nodded my thanks to any sponsor who was watching. I had a sword now, I can do this!
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I narrowed my eyes and watched the boy run away. Shit.
Suddenly, a crackle sounds around me. An announcement from a game-maker. Excitement shoots up in me and I sit down, taking my pack off to bring out the rope. As I wait, I tie the knife around my waist with the rope in a tight knot I'd learned from training. Only other careers like me would be able to untie it, and that would be my test if I decided to form an alliance with someone who claimed they were from 1. Genius.
Smiling to my myself, I ran my hands through my hair . . . Then frowned. I was getting hungry.

::Game Maker::
I slipped on another headset, eyes fixated on aiming the cameras at all tribute faces.
"Whoever is not out of the forest and by the wide lake in exactly ten minutes will be cloaked and killed. That is all," I said, hearing it echo around the arena.
Panic and fear registered on all their faces. Not one of them had an easy route to the lake, each path they would be forced to take was lined with trigger bombs, holes, and automatic arrows. Make it to the lake unharmed and alive, and they would be incredibly skilled.

(Side note: At least on of your charries will have to be injured badly or even killed during this run)

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:20 pm

how can i jump in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Conor:
I heard the anouncment and thought, not to worry parkour will make it no sweat. I tied my sword to my back and kept running. I pulled myself up into a tree on a branch and hopped from branch to branch towards the lake. I saw the glistening of the water and knew I was close. I was about to reach the lake when I saw there was a clearing between the forest and the lake itself, "Crap!" I yelled. I would have to try something new. I grabbed a stick and hurled it into the clearing. Mines went off and arrows flew. I thought it would be safe now so I ran forwards across the clearing. I had been wrong, an arrow planted itself in my thigh inches from the femortial artery. I grunted and kept going till I was at the water's edge there I pulled out the arrow.

Riku:
I was running like my life depended on it, whish it did. I ran through the forest faster and faster, the hammer was slowing me down but I was not giving it up, it was my only weapon. To my surprise I saw a boy jumping through the trees. I suddenly had an idea. I followed him and watched him take an arrow in the thigh. I figured the route he took would be safe now. I ran towards the lake. He looked up and pulled a sword off his back, I pulled out my hammer. We sqaured off and he lunged fearlessly and put alarge deep gash across my fore arm. Then he dove into the water and was gone.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Rose, well everyone has just woken up. People with open charries are Condog, Spired, Jelsa and Ende. Try PMing one of them if you want.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next