the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Chats Are Fun

+2
Regret
Banshee
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Character Chats Are Fun - Page 13 Empty Re: Character Chats Are Fun

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Dan:
"Guys, I don't feel to good" I fall forward and my vision tunnels to black the last thing I see is blood on my hands, my blood.
Lucy:
"DAN!" I see the blood and gasp, "Whats happening?"
Stella:
I look down at Dan stunned there is a hole in his chest right where his heart is. Anger floods me, someone just tried to kill him.
Peter:
I shift on my foot slightly and I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. I turn and see solid darkness has speared me. "ITS NIGHTMARE!" I yell, angrily. Lucy, Stella, and I immedeatley change.
Light:
I laugh as I withdraw the spear of solid light I had used to kill Strike. I felt pleasure from killing it made me happy.
Dark:
I grunted angrily as Peter shifted and I merely speared his shoulder and not his heart, and when he called out I thought I would yell in anger.
Animal aka Amanda:
I lunged toward Stella's throat as she changed.
Richter aka Victor:
I stamp the Earth and it starts shaking as the tectonic plates shift. Nightmare had arrived and we would avenge Alexis's death.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Whut?
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

(Should I explain?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

((That would be wonderful))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:51 pm

(Ok so first things first like you know from the other CC Dan has super powers and is a werewolf, secondly he was in a super hero group called Earthh Guard, after murdering the innocent he was talking about he was expelled from the group later, their rivals a villian group called Nightmare attacked in Los Angeles releasing the recently imprisoned Richter they defeated Earth Guard with their new members, Light and Dark. Earth Guard also had a new member Brick, but that doesn't matter. So after defeating Earth Guard, Earth Guard's leader Ghost Machine asks Dan to come rescue them, Dan is also defeated and nearly burned to death by Nightmare's leader Death Fire. Dan was ready to die but before he did Dan's werewolf friends Stella, Lucy, and Peter come rescue him. Lucy who can't control herself killed and ate Death Fire aka Alexis, and that is why Nightmare is attacking and talking about avenging Alexis. The members of Nightmare are Light, Dark, Animal, and Richter, Richter is the new leader their powers are as follows, Richter- alters seismec activity, Animal- can shape shift into any animal she has seen, Light- solidifies and controls light, Dark- the same as Light except with darkness. Hope that helps!)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Skipper stares at the roiling, seething mass of violence in front of her.
"I'm sorry, Dan!" shouts Skipper. "But I know you'll survive, so no hard feelings, eh?"
Skipper raises her black-gloved hand to her mouth. "This is November Juliet Three to November Juliet Control. transmitting co-ordinates now, prepare to fire high-accuracy low-yield lasers. We don't want another Hestus 5."
Brilliant blue beams of light slice through the clouds and trail across the ground, melting rocks and burning trees to cinders. they carve into the werewolves and the Nightmare indiscriminately, sawing limbs from torsos and burning away vital fluids.
On the upside, at least she knows the werewolves will survive.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Peter:
I drag Stella and Lucy out and yell, "NO! STOP! STOP! DAN MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO REGNERATE HE'S TOO NEW AT BEING A WEREWOLF HIS BODY HASN'T ADJUSTED TO THE AMOUNT OF TRAUMA THE LASERS ARE CAUSING! HE COULD SERIOUSLY DIE!!!!"

Stella:
I pull against Peter's grip trying to get back into the mass of lasers to save Dan all the while yelling, "DAN! DAN! DAN!"

Lucy:
Shiny pretty light thingys! I not smart now cuz me wolf, I no think like human yet!
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"Cut the power," whispers Skipper. "Something's wrong."
The lights wink out one by one, leaving a crater of cinders and molten slag where the earth and rock used to be.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Peter:
I release my grip on Stella and she runs over to where Dan used to be. "DAN!" I yell searching for him anything.
Stella:
I can't find Dan, not even his scent is still there. Angrily I turn to Skip and yell, "YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED HIM I'LL KILL YOU!" I run at her, but before I can tear her guts out Peter grabs me around the waist and pins me to the ground. I sob.
Dan:
I wake up and look around I am no longer on that new world I had just appeared on, I was on a massive starship and my wounds had healed. Then I heard a familiar voice say, "Hello Dan, it's good to see you"
I nearly jump out of my skin when I heard th clickings and translator of my old friend and master, Garth.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 pm

"Yeah, but I'd like to see the Nightmare try to get you now." Skipper tries to remain deadpan. "I might've killed him, but I saved you. And the rest of this planet."
She looks down, and draws a knife. "This is something I have to do. Don't try and stop me."
She sits down, and stretches her left leg out in front of her. The back of the thigh is lined with parallel lines of scar tissue, the lines closer to the knee fresher than the ones further away. She pulls a lump of H-Pac from one of her belt-pouches, and seizes it between her teeth. there is a moment of silence, then she draws the point of the blade down, severing an inch deep into the flesh of the thigh. Blue blood spurts out, and she screams through the H-Pac, although it is slightly muffled. It's a horrible scream, kind of rough around the edges and almost feral. It tails off to a few hiccoughing sobs. She removes the H-Pace, and takes deep ragged breaths that tear the air into strips. She takes some bandages from the pouch on her belt, and quietly begins dressing the wound. Within a few minutes, she is standing up again, leaning heavily on a tree.
"I'm sorry you had to see that," she mumbles, slightly dizzy with blood-loss.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Regret wrote:"At least you weren't killing them to help them. The worst thing is when they actually beg for death," Skipper's voice shakes noticeably.

Ezra: That's horrible.
Andrew: WHY?! WHY ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE-
Ezra: Andrew! Calm down!
Andrew: NO YOU CALM DOWN! DO YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS?!
Ezra: ANDREW!!!
Andrew: If I had had one more day...do you know what I would do?! Do you know what I would say?! I didn't even have the chance to say good bye. No one once they're like this would want to be dead!

(This post was to skipper's response and then I found all these can you guys fill me in?!)
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 pm

(Same here, I'm confused!)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Dark:
"That was close" I say to myself in the shadow realm, Amanda with me. All I hoped right now was that my sister Light and Richter made it too.

Light:
Not to my knowledge I said what Dark said at the exact same time, I had Richter with me in the realm of light.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:28 pm

(Read my earlier post explaining my Super villian group then read the next few posts)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 pm

(Could you quote this post?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 pm

gh3325 wrote:
Regret wrote:"At least you weren't killing them to help them. The worst thing is when they actually beg for death," Skipper's voice shakes noticeably.

Ezra: That's horrible.
Andrew: WHY?! WHY ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE-
Ezra: Andrew! Calm down!
Andrew: NO YOU CALM DOWN! DO YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS?!
Ezra: ANDREW!!!
Andrew: If I had had one more day...do you know what I would do?! Do you know what I would say?! I didn't even have the chance to say good bye. No one once they're like this would want to be dead!

(This post was to skipper's response and then I found all these can you guys fill me in?!)

((Basically, Dan et al got attacked by supervillains, and Skipper came to the rescue (?) with attack lasers from space, and thinks she's killed Dan. Her way of coping with the fact that she's killed someone is to cut herself once per death, and deeply. Dan's actually fine, but no one knows.))

Skipper glares at Andrew, still a little woozy. "Why would someone beg for death, you ask? I'll tell you. yes, that's what I'll do. Imagine you're walking through a mining complex, and you find a man lying on the floor. But he's only half a man. His legs are charred stumps, and he's holding onto someone else's arm in his right hand, because he thinks it might be his missing left hand. And then you look down to see what he's trying to do with it, and he's trying to shovel his kidneys back in through a hole in his stomach."
Skipper pauses, and presses all of her fists to her skull, as though to drive out the memories.
"And he's got to be dead, because... because no one should live like that. And then his eyes flicker, and he gurgles at you. He's begging for death, but you've got no weapons. You try to break his neck because that's what the spies do on entertainment shows. It works, but he doesn't die straight away. He just starts screaming, so you search around for a sharp object, and eventually slit his throat with something, but by then he's already dead. And the sharp object you used is actually the broken shards of one of his legs."

((I understand that this wasn't exactly an answer to the question, but Skipper has lost a reasonable amount of blood to her coping strategy, and isn't thinking straight.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

(Got it. I'm not really sure what I can do, so I'll just let you guys work it out for now.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:(Got it. I'm not really sure what I can do, so I'll just let you guys work it out for now.)

((Well, I think Skipper needs emotional support. She thinks she's killed someone, she's lost a lot of blood, and she's just remembered the most traumatic thing she ever had to do. She's strong... But not THAT strong.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 pm

(Alyx = wrongest person ever to comfort xD so she's going to stay out of it. If it was another character, she'd do something, but it's not like Alyx to do anything.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Andrew: In that case fine. But in other cases were people think that death will be better than life...it isn't when your stuck like this. No where to go...no where you belong.
Ezra: Most suicide victims will end up as ghosts...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Alyx: "Really? Why?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Ezra: Well *shifts uncomfortably* they still have unsolved issues...sometimes it just creates more problems.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Stella:
"I'LL KILL YOU!"

Dan:
"GARTH?" I say stunned "where am I how did I get here?"
"There is no time to explain suffice to say we beamed you aboard to save your life from that ill concieved attack, we are sending you back now"
I appear up in a tree so Stella and the rest are not able to see me yet.

Light:
I appear with Richter from the realm of light and say, "Hey! You can't kill us that easy!" I see my brother appear from a shadow with Amanda.

Dark:
I appear and see my sister with Richter.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Alyx: I nodded at Ezra. "Yeah, I guess I could see why that would be."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Dan:
"How about you fight me on fair terms, Light?" I call down from the tree, I grin when everyone looks up astonished, I'm supposed to be dead.

(And Jelsa, Gh, we are being attacked by super villians just so ya know)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next