the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Echo
Jacky K.
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Jacky K. Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi guys!

Cricket hesitated after watching the guy glow and dissapear, then looked at his cat. So that was his soul, aye?...He still hadn't gotten used to it. If he had a choice he would have chosen something less...feline. But maybe it fit. And since he was named after a bug, he could very well consider this a step up. A'right...ah, shoo kitty. Outside, he thought.

I'm your soul. You don't honestly think you have to baby-talk me, do you? Cricket cocked his head when she thought into his mind. That was...interesting. The cat gave him one satisfied smirk and turned to the door, tail in the air as she dissapeared behind it. He soon felt his senses start to dissapear, and it was the oddest sensation yet vaguely familiar. He suddenly snapped into a different viewpoint. Were those whiskers?

Spiro frowned. "Tell me or I'll make you," he said. He was growing tired of using his power, but he would resort to that if hurting her didn't work.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Marley
"Then make me" I growled out, too pridefull for my own good, sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Finn shook his head. Were all thieves proud as well? He looked away as Spiro drew his gun. He was like a mini-me of Red Wing. "I don't think you want me to. Would you like to rethink that response?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Marley
I winced, staring down the barrel, then looking up into his eyes again "Is this really what you want to be doing, Spiro?" I asked suddenly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Spiro's expression didn't change. "It is my duty and what's right, so why would I not want it?" He was half-lying to himself, but tried to ignore it. He had to want it. He didn't like her questions.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Marley
"Because you know it isn't" I said softly "What's right is friggen life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Those are our RIGHTS as living things...are you allowed any of those, Spiro? Do you even know what they mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Hah...I like how she has to add the 'friggin' into all that xD

Spiro tried to restrain his confusion, his curiousity. This wasn't right. He didn't like her questions. His expression darked and he shot his pistol, but made it phase through her at the last minute so it hit the wall behind her shoulder. "I'm not allowed!" He scowled. "Answer the question or I'll make you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:53 pm

xD it's Marley

Marley
I flinched as the bullet went through me, even though there was no pain "Not allowed?! And you're just happy with that?! Have you even ever been OUTSIDE, 51, Spiro?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Peter
Sesria went back through the door as I got up, brushing myself off. I felt it when she made contact with Cricket, now in soul form.
Coming? I thought to him. We haven't got all day. You can marvel at your cat-ness some other time in a far less dangerous place.
I wanted to get a move on. Because really...this whole thing just sucked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm

"Not yet!" Spiro aimed his gun again. "Answer the question!" What was this feeling? It didn't feel good. What did they call it?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Marley
I had gone from a whisper to a yell now, matching his volume "And you're okay with that?! Never feeling the sun, never smelling the fresh air?! Never making friends, never falling in love, never doing or experencing new things just for the sake of trying something new, and sure, making a few mistakes along the way, but isn't that what life's all about? You're okay with being stuck down in this bunker, away from all the things you were MEANT to experience, and instead, you torture and lie to yourself?! Because that's what you're doing, Spiro. You're lying to yourself in the worse way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 pm

((Uh, Jacky? I don't mean to be pushy, but... ^_^; ))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Sorry! I've been busy lately, only had time for one post before I had to go do stuff again Razz

fine, fine, Cricket thought, still trying to get used to the nonexistant feeling of having no senses. Except for sight, but it was different. I'll follow your lead.

"I was not made to experience those! Stop it! You make me so..." Spiro glared, just breathing for a moment. "Angry. Stop it or I might have to hurt you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Marley
"You can think, right? Breathe, and feel too? Then you WERE meant to experence them, Spiro. Not mindless killing and torturing. And you haven't shot me yet, which is a sign you have some humanity"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Spiro's eyes narrowed and he fired his gun into her collar bone, smiling at her wince. He reached deep into her mind. She would learn. He shot guilt and hurt into her mind like bullets. "You are wrong!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Marley
I grit my teeth, a scream still escaping my lips. "You... think... guilt and hurt is... going to stop me?" I laughed bitterly, realizing the sourse of the emotions must be from him "I deal with them every day, you get... not used to it, but numb"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Finn bit his lip. "Marley, you're too proud for your own good!" He warned, almost pleaded. She was going to get herself crushed. He tried to meet her eyes.

Spiro ignored his outburst. "You want more?" He clawed at her emotions. Fear this time.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Yea Finn, going to agree with you on this one

Marley
I was getting dizzy from pain and blood loss. Then fear carved through me like a knife, and my head snapped up as I met Spiro's eyes, not saying anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Spiro smiled. She was at his mercy now. He dug deeper. "You want to cooperate now, don't you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Marley
"Heck, I'm more afraid of my brother than I am of you" which, sadly, is basically true. Even though the fear WAS entensifying, making it hard to speak... my vision blurred from loss of blood, and I took a deep breath "And I don't cooperate with whatever plans he has... so that would be a no"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:50 pm

((Crud...I just realized I have no idea where to go next. Any suggestions?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 pm

v.v I'm such a fail

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Just popping in! Might not be able to stay long. Were having a tea in Home-Ec and I'm supposed to be having awkward small talk with teachers and parents, not on my phone Razz

Spiro growled and pressed the butt of his gun against her wound. "Wrong answer."

Finn quietly toyed with his hancuffs, trying to loosen them. He could have slapped her. What was she doing? Getting herself into deeper trouble, that's what. If only he had a pick...or a bobby pin. But what guy carries bobby pins?

And Winter, hmm...we could go find people?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Marley
I hissed, gritting my teeth again "You didn't even know what singing was, Spiro" I said suddenly, fighting past the pain and the growing darkness in my vision. Maybe I was just losing it, what made me suddenly say THAT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Maybe one more post...

Spiro drew back like he'd been burned and hit her across the face. "Don't say that! They'll punish me! I'm not supposed to know...I'm not allowed!" He felt his grasp on her emotions loosen and a fear grow inside himself. He wasn't supposed to know anything that they didn't tell him, unless it was for interrogation. Guilt whelled inside him. He'd done wrong.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next