the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 13 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Ben: I looked at Mia a moment, then looked away and shrugged. "Whatever." I headed out the door.

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 13 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Mia: He was being ridiculous, I stood up and followed after him, "look, lets say Jazzy was Lani, would you have said anything of those things to her. If Jake was was in your place and I was myself, would you really say that to her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Ben: "Whoa, what? Now I'm confused. Jake likes Lani. You think /I/ like Jazzy? Because the way you just switched the positions made it sound like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Mia: "Whoa, wait. No, I thought you like me ---- I mean yeah, sure Jazzy likes you and Jake likes Lani," I smiled an innocent smile."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Ben: "I don't like Jazzy. She punched me in the face!" I ran a hand through my hair. "But that wasn't the point. Of course I wouldn't say those things to Lani, unless I was teasing, she's my sister. But Jazzy punched me in the face, I don't care about her feelings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Mia: "Well, what if I punched you in the face, would you not care about my feelings, even if I was teasing you?" I asked, smiling coyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Ben: "Uh..." Should I lie here? Yeah, probably. "It would be the same. I don't like you anymore than I like Jazzy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Mia: "Wow!" I started to clap, "you should be an actor, because if you didn't care why would you be talking to me right now, its not like I'm begging you to stay here with me right now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Ben: I smirked. "You begged me to stay earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Mia: "I know, but I was in a time of need, now I'm just my old bitchy self" I smirked back, "I called myself bitchy" I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Ben: "At least you're being honest with yourself." Wasn't that much of a tease, but I wasn't sure what else to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Jazzy: I walked down the hall. I started to sing a random song. I took a deam breath I needed to get my head stright.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Mia: I hit him on the arm as hard as I could, "what makes you any better than me?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 pm

(( haha ben is a player))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:00 pm

(how is he a player?)

Ben: I chuckled. "I really hope that wasn't your best hit, that was /weak/."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 4:01 pm

(( lol oohhh well just wait and see... this is going to get really fun soon))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Mia: "Well, I'm not the fighting type, I like watching fights" I said, hitting him in the stomach, pulling back my hand in pain. I had hit his belt instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 4:03 pm

((were are jake and Lini (?) now? Wow i fail at character names xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:05 pm

(Jake and Lani are still on their walk, right Spire?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:07 pm

(Yup, still on their walk)

Ben: I laughed, then saw that now /she/s was in pain. "Let me see your hand," I said, the smile not completely disappearing, but my face getting a little more serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

(lol were did they leave off though?)

Jazzy: I started to head towards that secret place. I knew I had to get there before anyone could see me. I ran down there and opened the door and again forgot to close it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Mia: I looked at him first, before holding out by hand. It hurt like hell, I wanted to cry, but I held it in the best I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:11 pm

(I'll repost for you in a sec, Alice)

Ben: I carefully took her hand and looked at it. A little red and swollen-looking. "Can you bend your fingers?" Come on, a belt couldn't have hurt /that/ bad, or broken anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Lani: I wrinkled my nose. "Ben and Jazzy?" Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Mia: I tried and I could, but it hurt like hell. I cried out in pain and let a curse rang out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next