the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 12 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:19 am

(Haha lol.)

Mia: I smiled wider, "well you could be, but I'm talking Oscar, the green monster thing, the one who always grouchy."

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 12 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:22 am

Ben: "Oh...well, uh, I'm not jealous either. No sexual tension, remember?" I reminded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:24 am

Mia: "Who said anything about sexual tension? It's not like I wanna make out with you or something?" I rolled my eyes, why are we talking about this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:28 am

Ben: "Exactly," I mumbled. "And Jazzy thought we had some weird, secret "thing" going on or something. She's crazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 1:28 am

((Hey how can I jump in again?))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:29 am

(I can repost for Lani)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 1:29 am

(( nvm))

Jazzy: I herd what Ben said and felt hurt. He thought I was crazy
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:30 am

REPOST - he was talking about her mindset

Lani: "And look at where it's got me." Nowhere, that's where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:31 am

(Sure)

Mia: "I don't see how, I met you about two hours ago" I said; "we hated each other the first time we saw each other" I chuckled, "okay I exaggerated on that part."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:31 am

Ben: I shrugged. "People having been moving fast today. I think that Jake creep tried to make a move on my sister." My eyes narrowed slightly thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 1:33 am

Jake: "Your stronger now then you were before." I said with a sad smile. "You have to go through pain though."

Jazzy: I walked in. "You have something to say say it to my face not behind my back!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:35 am

Mia: "I think they're cute, even though he liked me before you guys arrived." I looked over at him, "are you sure you're not jealous or like me in any sort of way, because guys are attracted to me, unless you're playing for another team."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:38 am

Lani: "Yeah, well, that's why I don't date anymore..." I bit my lip.

Ben: "See? Only a creep would move from girl to girl that fast. And yeah, I'm definitely gay," I said sarcastically, with a roll of my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 1:39 am

Jake: I sighed "I know how you feel. Trust me I was crushing on Jazzy for a long time but I got over it."

Jazzy: They blew me off. I sighed and waited listening to them rant about me and my friend.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:40 am

Lani: "I don't think you understand. You could date Jazzy, you wouldn't get your heartbroken. But I'm convinced every guy will break my heart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 1:43 am

Jake: I smiled. "She has her heart set on someone who will give her the most trouble."

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:46 am

Lani: "Who is that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 1:53 am

Jake: I looked at her. "I think she likes Ben because he gives her such a hard time. I dont know it is a way for her to have someone tougher then her." I said
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:00 am

Lani: I wrinkled my nose. "Ben and Jazzy?" Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 am

(By the way, I'm sorry, I fell asleep waiting for your response Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 9:30 am

Mia: I turned and noticed Jazzy standing there, "hiya" I said, whoa this is awkward. I turned back to Ben and gave him a look at his response. That's pretty awkward too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:28 am

Ben: "It was sarcasm, I don't like boys," I clarified in a mumble that only Mia could hear. I looked up at Jazzy. "We weren't talking about you, don't flatter yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Mia: "You're being mean, Ben, leave Jazzy alone" I looked up at her, smiling a big innocent smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Ben: "She should have left /us/ alone," I grumbled. Shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Mia: "She has the right to come in anytime she wants, free country" I said, rolling my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next