the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 3 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 pm

(We're all over the place. I don't have any free charries, but I can make a new one. I'll have to at some point, anyway, since Alice needs people to talk to, also.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm

(I'll wait until tomorrow)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 pm

(okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Madeline nodded, but didn't look up at him. "I tried to learn before I ran away." she commented. No one in the group knew why she ran, she never said.

Derak sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "There was Jacky, who after two weeks of dating she cheated on me with my swim coach. Lucy, she called me out in front of the whole school...kinda showed me she was a bitch who didnt care so i stopped caring about her."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:04 pm

"Ahh." Devon nodded, just then a number was called. He gently took the card with Madeline's number and checked it. "Looks like you're up, number 17."

"Oh. That's...cute," Carly said sarcastically, with a false grin for a second. Then she dropped it to a more serious expression, but there was still a trace of a smile. She shrugged. "Well, I can't really swap you stories. I don't get over guys very easily...besides you, I mean. You're the exception."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 pm

(bump? Oh, btw I am making something similar to this (wiu possibly the same name,'I haven't decided) into my camp NaNoWriMo book. You characters won't be use. The only character I am using is Madeline as a very side character. If you guys want I can tell you when it's up.)

Madeline put the guitar back on it's rack an walked over to the counter. They took her request and told her to come back in a week. "thank you." she smiled to them then walked over to Devon.

Derak raised an eyebrow at her. It didn't sound like she was over him a all. A sly grin took to his gave as he thought of a way he could check. He stopped the swing and pushed her down so henwas leaning over her, their lips almost touching, but still not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 pm

"Are you going to miss your books until then?" Devon asked. He had overheard how long they said it would be, and thought a week might break Madeline. She seemed so attached to her music.

Carly's eyes widened slightly, but did /not/ try and kiss him. Sure, it was tempting, but she wasn't stupid. He had already basically said that he didn't like her, and never had, so she would move on now. She had always sort of hoped her liked her, but all this time he was probably messing with her. She put a hand on his chest and pushed him away. "You are so weird. I think you may be bipolar, we should get that checked out, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 pm

"I'll be fine. I have more music books at home. This one is just my favourite." sh shrugged and shoved her hands in her pockets. Madeline still one last look at the guitar before leaving the store.

Derak laughed as he saw her eyes widen. He noticed the very small details that changed about her: the way her breathing changed ever so slightly, her eyes got bigger, and the was she seemed to have to force herself to push him off her. "You so aren't over me," he laughed, but got off her easily.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:26 pm

(I seem to remember Ember being a guitarist)

Devon nodded. "Alright, good stuff." They left the shop. "Hey, want to get some ice cream or something while we're in town?" He was in the mood for some of his favorite -- Rocky Road.

"I /so am/. But why does it matter so much to you, anyway?" Carly countered, her blue eyes narrowing slightly as she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 pm

(Yeah. I'm not gonna have her get the guitar, memories just are coming back with it...)

Madeline shrugged at his offer. She was indifferent to where they went. "Whatever you want is fine.)

Darek shrugged. "It gives me something else to tease you about."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 pm

(haha alright)

"Awesome, there's a place about a block away. We can walk." Devon grinned as they walked over to the little ice cream parlor he'd seen when they first got to town. He held the door open for Madeline when they got there.

Carly sighed heavily, then whacked Darek with the magazine. "You are exhausting to talk to!" She flopped onto her back on the swing, and covered her face with the magazine, seeming resigned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:01 am

Madeline followed after him with her hands in her pockets. She looked around the city and sighed. "The only thing I hate about all the moving is that I always seem lost in whatever new city we move to." She mumbled, mostly to herself.

Darek laughed and turned to face her. "You know you love it. Otherwise you would have stopped talking to me a couple minutes ago."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 am

Devon glanced at her, he didn't know much about Madeline's past. "So I take it this isn't your first time moving, then?" This was his first. Well, he'd moved houses before, but this was his first new town. He would have been in college this year, but he ranaway instead, so no new college town for Devon.

"You know I'm a chatterbox, I can't quit talking to /anyone/." Especially him, Carly added in her head. She wouldn't say it out loud, though

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Madeline shook her head. "I moved alot when I first ran away. It was a couple years until I ran into you guys." She looked around the street as they walked, taking in the stores and sights.

Darek nodded and glaced over at her smiling. "Yeah, I know. You sometimes talk when no one is listening."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm

"So what places have you lived?" Devon asked curiously.

"You would have to be listening to know that no one was listening. So that means someone is always listening when I talk. Or you've hidden and listened to me talk to myself," Carly mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:40 pm

(Momo: Sounds cool.
I'm on now, so someone wanna catch me up?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 pm

(Alice and Jason are roaming around the city... lol they r loners so far.)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 pm

(max is lonely...)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 pm

(haha have him be in the city and Alice and Jason will talk to him xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Name: Dana
looks: Blonde, wavy hair, and hazel eyes. Has a light blue, tiny, stone in her nose, and a sprinkle of freckles. Usually wears ripped skinny jeans and a t-shirt with some old cartoon character (e.g, the original Donald Duck)
personality: Pretty nice, but has an edge to her.
Why they ran away: Originally ran away with her boyfriend, but then he tried to kill her, so she found this group as she ran away from /him/. He's her ex now, obviously. Left behind her best friend, Dakota, and all her other friends, so she isn't completely happy, but she's working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 pm

(Kaler: Is Dakota...Dakota Greer?! OoO)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:16 pm

(Yeah Very Happy

can you start for Max/Dana?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:18 pm

<3333333
(Should they be in the middle of walking or should they be resting?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm

(ahaha.
and walking? what are you talking about?
all of them are at the house, unless you don't want them to be, besides alice's charries for some reason. well Devon and Madeline left the house, but they started there.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 pm

(wow)

Alice: We went into the city trying to find a dang car rentle. Stupid big city I thought pissed off.

Jason: I saw a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Pretty I thought with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next