the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Madeline started to question whether she should let him drive or not. "Ummm... Ok." she finally mumbled.

Derak laughed at her tone. "What, don't aprove of Madz?" he watched her for her reply.

(ummm...alright I guess)

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:12 pm

"Great! But you can tell me if I'm going /too/ fast, okay?" Devon glanced over at her as he started up the car and backed into the street.

"No, no! I like her and all, it's just...someone liking my brother? Like that? Blech." Carly wrinkled her nose. "And besides, even if he was attractive enough for a girl to like him, can you really see him with Madz?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Madeline nodded and braced her heals against the seat of the car. She drew her knees to her chest and watched out the window. "Thanks for this, again."

Derak laughed again at her. "you only say that because you are his sister and you can't see him as anything other then your brother with anyone. But I will admit, that it would be awkward if they did like eachother."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Devon looked confused. "For what? The money? Sure thing."

"Yeah, it'd be pretty awkward if anyone coupled off, wouldn't it?" Carly looked at him with her blue eyes, thoughtfully. Then she laughed slightly, as she gathered her hair into a bun then let it fall back onto her neck. "You know I had a crush on you when we first met?" That was gone now, though, or so she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Name: ALice
Age 17
gender female
looks Long black hair with purple bangs with icy blue eyes and red lips, skinny and has a sharp bone structure
personality dark and seductive (sometimes with the seductiveness) hates attention
Why they ran away: She didnt want to stay in her house with her judgmental mother and father. She wanted to be a writer but her parents hated her and sent her out of the house packing. She has been on the road ever since.

Name Jason
Age 17
gender male
looks pale white but has a six pack and is skiiny. Black hair and deep green eyes. has a lip ring
personality dark and stand offish he only talks when spoken to.
Why they ran away he wanted to find something for his life. He wasnt what his parents wanted and ran away with Alice. (They are like brother and sister)

Last edited by animealice1003 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Madeline watched the scenery around them as he sped down the road. He was picking up the pace, but she didn't really mind for the time being.

"really?" Derak asked, and eyebrow raised. "I guess I should have expected that...you were a bit clingy when we first met."

(Alice is really similar to Madeline... Just sayin)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:27 pm

(mmhhmm well that is how she is... trust me i dont copy people's charries.. kinda pointless.... how can i jump in?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:27 pm

(brb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:29 pm

(kk)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:30 pm

(I just don't think it would be best to have 2 similar characters...maybe you could change her a bit somthy were so similar?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

(No problem... I can see what I can do.)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:34 pm

(Changed... How can i jump in?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Devon turned on some music, but then looked to Madeline. "What kind of music do you like?" He'd pick a channel that she'd like.

Carly's jaw dropped. "A bit clingy? Me? Clingy on you?" She sputtered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 pm

"Anything," Madeline shrugged, and looked down. She didnt really care, as long as it wasnt totally aweful.

Derak nodded and laughed. "Very, very clingy. You would hover in the same room as me the first week i was here."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

"Alright." Devon turned it to a rap station, and mumbled the lyrics under his breath to the song that blared.

A slight blush came to Carly's cheeks, but it was hard to see because of her tanner skin tone. She pursed her lips. "Well, don't worry, I'm over you. /Way/ over you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Alice: I looked around and I knew I was in hell. Stupid ground. I thought ugh I hate this. I thought standing up

Jason: I saw Alice get up and smiled. "Good morning sunshine." I said. "Here is your coffee. Got some money and got starbuck." I said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Madeline tapped her fingers to the beat of the song and smiled softly. Rap may not be her favorite, but if Devon seemed to enjoy it.

Derak held back a chuckle as he saw her cheeks redden. "You can tell yourself that all you want. But no one is ever /over/ me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 pm

They were to town soon, and Devon parked along the street. He slid some coins into the parking meter when he got out, then looked to Madeline. "Where's the place that can fix your book?"

Carly rolled her eyes. "Got enough hot air in that head of yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Alice: I took my coffee and downed it even though it was freaking hot. I got my backpack and Jason followed "We need to get a car." I said heading towards i didnt know where.

Jason: I chuckled and pointed the other direction. "Nice going smart one." I smiled. "We need to get to town.."

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Madeline stepped out of the car and looked around a bit. "It should be right downthe street," she murmured. She started walking, and soon found the music store. "Here we go." the bell by the door rang as she pushed it open.

"I'm just sayin, no girl has ever gotten over me." he shrugged an smiled at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Devon nodded and followed Madeline into the store. He flicked through some CD's as he patiently waited for her to put in her rebinding request.

"But...you get over /every/ girl...right?" Carly looked up at him through her dark eyelashes, an alluring affect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Madeline took a number and wandered through the store as she waited for her number to come up. She found a guitar and smiled. She sat on the ground cross legged and pulled it into her lap. She stumbled across a couple chords adage tried to remember how to play.

Darek shrugged again. "Most of the time, yeah." he saw her looking up at him, but the gaze took no effect. A cute stare wouldn't get him to fall for her or show his true emotions to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Devon wandered around and stumbled upon Madeline -- not literally -- after awhile. "You know how to play? I've only played in videogams, like Guitar Hero. But I beat every level, if that means anything."

Carly sat back on the swing, and pushed off with her converse-clad-feet. She loved shoes, but even she knew that heels weren't sensible for a day like today. "Tell me about a few of the girls you've gotten over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Name: Max
looks: He has black hair normally, but he likes to dye it a lot, so it's not a set color.
personality: Bad at comforting people, but he's actually a sensitive person and will sit there and listen to you even though he won't know what to do for you.
Why they ran away: His brother/family
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

(So...where are we right now? Sorry to barge in!)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next