the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment

+3
Black&White
Invisimort
Jacky K.
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment

Post by Regret Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:50 am

Rogal just glares at them with undisguised hostility. Nokia doesn't seem to notice.
"Our author left us here and just told us to 'work hard'. Have you seen my brothers?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment

Post by Invisimort Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 am

Invisimort:
T.Mor was ignoring me. Just...Straight up...ignoring me. Why couldn't he see how this was meant to help? He sat on a nearby sofa, and watched other people walk around.
Riddle stood next to me. She was...vibrating? For some reason...Ok. I won't even ask...maybe I will. "Riddle...what are you doing?"
"Seeing if I can make the top of my skull fall off if I move everything below it fast enough."Riddle said nonsensically.
Right.
August...August just... Stood. Slightly in front of me. Staring at something...I didn't even know what. I couldn't help but wonder why Riddle told me to come inside...I mean, I had those bodies in my trunk to take care of still...
"Can someone tell me why we're loitering? I have decomposition in a closed space happening in my car. Not to rush the administration or anything?"I asked, standing on a chair to see over the people.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 am

(May I join this? Ezra needs help...he scored a sixty.)
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Cassy frowned. "Who are your brothers? And my author kind of did that too. She just kinda dropped me off here. I bet we can find them. And then we need to look for a way out."

Adam: I walked over to Cassy and over to the other two people. "Hey, guys. What up, people?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Rogal looks up sharply. "I see nothing unusual," he says.

"My brothers look like me, but they're taller. They're not hunters or warriors or anything. Their names are Sony and Dell."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Cassy giggled. "I bet we can go around yelling their names and we'll find them!"

Adam rolled his eyes. "I don't think so. Think about it. We'll attract a lot more attention than we need."

Cassy sighed. "Fine. Why don't we walk around and go looking for them? And those are really cool names!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 am

"I reckon they would have been here about a week ago," begins Nokia.
"Three days," cuts in Rogal. "If they came this way."
Nokia ignores him. "And old Crosoft, that's my dad, got all of our names from the offerings the last lot left in the Iron Forest."

((The 'last lot' is their name for our civilisation.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Cassy frowned. "Are you completely sure they're here?"

Adam looked around. "I don't see them..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 pm

"I don't know. Our author left us here, and I trust him."
"I don't," Rogal says bluntly.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:03 pm

i think you should pause for this till ende gets back? She's sort of the director of this chat, we can't really go on till then.
and i believe she wanted the authors to stay with their characters for the beginning. at least for the introduction for all of this. because i believe she was planning an entrance scene for everyone.
and until then the two of you will just be ping pong chatting which won't be any fun for her to have to read up on.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 am

Bump.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:20 pm

(Can i join?)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 pm

sure, we haven't really started yet.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Name: Ezra Cox
Appearance: Raven black hair, dark eyes, tall
Bio: Will fill out later...
Personality so far: Sarcastic, hot-headed, pesimistic, witty, stubborn, kind when he wants to be
Score on the Mary-Sue test(http://www.springhole.net/quizzes/marysue.htm): 60... -.-"
What they hope to get out of this program: Become more developed

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Okay, uh... herm. Can all characters and authors go into a waiting room? I want to bring the phsyciatrist out so EVERYBODY sees her and gets explained to all at once

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Jacky
I nudge Ms. Naive and Mr. Predictable into the waiting room, chuckling as their eyes widened at the mention of a phsyciatrist.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Name: Jake Riley
Appearance: Black hair that goes partly in his eyes, peircing blue eyes
Bio: im not completely sure yet....
Powers/Species: Sorcerer
Personality so far: He is kind of shy and doesnt talk much unless he has known you for a long time. At first he's a loner, and doesnt really care. Until he meets Alyson
Score on the Mary-Sue test: 18
What they hope to get out of this program: I need him to have more depth and actually have a past

Name: Ryan
Appearance: Has smooth, straight black hair that ends at his forehead, black eyes with a ring of red around them.
Bio: He almost killed alyson. But turned good because of her. Jake still hates him
Powers/Species: Vampire
Personality so far: He is supposed to be evil, and almost killed Alyson. But she makes him good. Im still not sure what he is like
Score on the Mary-Sue test: 13
What they hope to get out of this program: More of a character, right now he doesnt have a story, and im confused on his personality
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 pm

"What are we doing here?" Ryan asked, clearly annoyed.

"Its a place to help both of you..." i say.

"Help? What do we need help with?" Jake sounded offended.

"Would the two of you just come on?" I ask, taking both of their arms and half dragging them to the waiting room.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 am

"Come on," I say, pushing Rogal and Nokia through the doors. "You have to see a... person."
I realise that neither of them will have ever heard the word 'psychiatrist'.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 am

Gh
"On come, Ezra...stop being so slow." I said to him as I dragged him through the door.

"What if I don't want to go to some shrink?" he shot back.

"Too bad. You're going."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 am

Abbie
She goes where I go, still looking about the place. "A clinic," i supply quietly, glancing back at her sort of curious myself now. "Someplace for you to better yourself."
Aya slowly nods, looks as if she's thinking something through but just doesn't want to say it.
We go to the waiting room and I sit down, she follows suit a moment later. Mo comes out of her backpack and settles in her arms, looking about the place with his wide yellow orbs.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 am

Gh

Ezra unhappily sat down, slumped in his seat. He shot me a dirty look.

"It's for your own good," I replied.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 pm

"I dont want to go here. Why do we even need help?" Ryan asked.

I turned around to face both of them, "You," i said to Ryan, "Have no personality, no backstory, and i cant do anything with you if i dont have that." Jake laughed at him from behind me. "And you dont have a backstory. And i cant decide whether your good, shy, or bad half the time." That shut them both up. "Now, lets go" i walked them through the doors and we sat at our seats.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Invisimort-

I saw the waiting room sign. Ok...Well, that helped me out a bit. I poked T.Mor and Riddle. "Guys...Erm. We should prolly go in there. Just a suggestion." I suggested, watching everyone else slowly make their way into the waiting room.
"Oh. Ok..."T.Mor still sounded a little betrayed. He nudged August, and we all made our way in there. Riddle had to stop and inspect the floor for...I dunno...pickles or something along the way, and I practically had to pull her through the door. We sat down in comfy Waiting room seats.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 pm

"Phsyciatrist?" Annaleah questioned as I herded them both to the seats, her accent coming forth a bit more as it does when she's concerned. "Why is there a...oh bother." I gave her a hard look and she planted herself in a cushy waiting room chair. "Does there really have to be..." she trailed off as she glanced around at all of the other characters there. At least she wasn't alone. Crooks landed with a thud in the chair next to her, looking a bit lost in the situation. I guess he wasn't used to clean, orderly places.

"Yes, yes there is going to be a phsyciatrist. Please try to be good, answer the questions if she asks you, and don't try to talk yourself out of it, alright?" I say with a half smile, plopped into a chair and crossed my legs. Well, it was working already. I'd just found out that Annaleah didn't like to be questioned. One quirk down.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next