the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment

+3
Black&White
Invisimort
Jacky K.
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment  - Page 3 Empty Re: Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

"How is this supposed to help us? What can they possibly do?" Ryan asked, clearly ticked that i made him come here.

"Theyre just going to ask some questions, and do some other things too." i said, hoping to reassure them.

"Why did you bring us and not the other characters?" Jake asked.

"You two just...need more help than the others....." my voice barely audible. I didnt want them getting mad, especially Jake. He wasnt very good with controlling his powers just yet...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment  - Page 3 Empty Re: Profundum Rehab for Character Develpoment

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

(whoops. Sorry about this ende.)

Jelsa: I grabbed Adam and Cassy's arms and dragged them into the waiting room. Adam was a little hard to drag because he was much heavier than me, but eventually, I reminded him there might be some hot girls for him to hit on, so that mostly convinced him. I did the opposite for Cassy, telling her there would be lots of hot guys. With that, I managed to successfully bring them both into the waiting room for...heh heh...fun.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 am

Gh
"Why am I here?" Ezra sighed, looking in my direction.

"Because you're undeveloped, no offense, and I need you to have more emotion, and be relatable."

"What if I'm just ani-social?"

"You kind of are..."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Ryan tapped his desk impatiently. "When is this going to start so we can leave?" he asked and i sighed.

"Your staying" I say, and Jake interrupts me.

"Why did you bring him anyway?"

Great. I thought i wouldnt have this problem. I guess you couldnt take away how much Jake hates Ryan. I couldnt imagine what it would be like when i left...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:49 am

Gh
"How come Andrew didn't have to come?" said Ezra glaring at me.

"I think it would be best for everyone's interest that you to weren't together." I replied.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 am

bump
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Sorry, now that I'm back for a week... LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Endellion
I lead my characters into a large waiting room. Endellion looked nervous, but not overly so. Sigh. Of course. Marley looked like she might punch somebody, so I took a tiny step away from her as we entered. She was a good foot shorter than me, but I was also the chick that popped out my knee doing an interpretive dance based on the flight of the bumblebee. We sat down in a row of chairs, and I fiddled with the rim of my newsboy hat, waiting for the stuff to start. There was still a character I was waiting on, a lanky blonde named Louie, but I could worry about her later. A large door at the other side of the waiting room opened, and I held my breath. A small woman walked in. Not Marley small, but she looked a little over five feet tall. Her dark hair was pulled back into a tight bun, and her sharp brown eyes scanned the faces of each Writer and character. She had creamy brown skin, and was dressed in pointy high heals and a business suit.
"Hello" she said in a sharp, clear voice "I am your psychiatrist, Dr. Jane Doe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:40 pm

*tugs Leah out of this* I decided I'm completely starting over with her, just so you guys know...*shoves in blank character replacement girl that I have yet to discover*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Crooks
I watched the lady curiously, sinking further into my seat. I wasn't sure if I liked this place yet...it was...clean, and, boring-looking...but maybe boring was a good thing.

Girl without a name
I watched Dr. Doe with wide eyes, waiting for what might happen next. I had a feeling this was no ordinary waiting room. I didn't remember how I got here...maybe I was dreaming?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Gh
"Great a shrink. Just what I need." Ezra groaned. I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Quit being rude," I hissed.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Endellion
Dr Doe glared at me
"Oh, and Miss Aleric, it's quite rude to leave characters behind. I suggest you don't do it again" she said quickly, before stepping to the left of the doorway. There stood a tall, lanky 13 year old with short, spiky blonde hair that had neon green streaks in it. She was pale, with a smattering of freakles on the bridge of her pointed nose. Her eyes were a startlingly bright baby blue. She had a small 'My Little Pony' bag on her back, made for somebody much younger, that I knew was filled to the brim with incense and candle samples that you find in malls and such.
"Louie!" I greeted, grinning. Strangely, she was my only character that I could easily picture on a regular basis, and I had never even used her in a chat before
"Hey Ende" she said, shifting her bag from he back, to one strap around her shoulder as she sat down
"Does anybody else have a character they'd like to bring in at the last second?" Jane asked, raising an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Gh
I frowned, debating whether I should bring in Andrew or not. He needed help too but I don't think that would go so well. "What happens if they have a problem being together?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Ale
"Who the hell is that lady?" Ryan asked, i shot a threatening look to him.
"What?" Ryan looked at me questionably.
"Your being rude." I said. Jake tapped my shoulder.
"Did you take us to a shrink?" Jake asked.
"Just watch and listen." I said, then i noticed Jake getting up.
"Im leaving." He said and i pulled him back down.
"Your staying." I whispered loudly.
"Fine"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 am

Invisimort:

T.Mor tugged on my sleeve. "I don't need a psychiatrist." He told me seriously.
"Shut up. Yes you do." I replied in a hushed voice.
"No. I'm not crazy. Riddle's CRAZY. August...is...erm...A selfish brat. But I'm NOT. Crazy." He told me all this in a harsh whisper.
"Yes. Sure. Whatever..." I said lightly. A therapist would probably do everyone some good.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 am

Gh
I looked at Invis and T. Mor, giving a small wave. "Ezra doesn't want to go either, T. Mor," I said, notiing his unhapy expression. "Can you...um...watch him for a minute, Invis?"

"Why do I have to be watched? I can take care of myself."

"You'll run..and I need to go get someone...."

"Who?"

"It's none of your bussiness."

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Endellion
"Ah... GH, I'll come with you. There's uh... somebody... I need to go get, also" Dr Doe sighed, knowing who I was talking about. I wondered if she was a mindreader. I stood up, biting my lip. This may be a bad idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Jacky
I tried to think of anyone else that might need work. Oh...yeah...I stood up as well, quietly explaining, "Um...there's someone I should add too..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Endellion
Dr Doe nodded, and I ran out of the rehab, jumping back into my golfcart and going to find a certain heartbroken hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Jacky
I tried to sneak out quietly. "Erm, 'scuse me...pardon me..." and I was out in the hall. I returned some time later, hand-in-hand with a little redheaded boy I almost knew nothing about. I lead him back to the seats next to Crooks and...mystery girl.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Endellion
I walked back in a bit later, squeezing my eyes shut so I didn't have to see Marley's face. I ran into some chairs and people, probably bruising my shins, but that's okay. A guy a few inches taller than me followed, with sandy brown hair and deep green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Gh
I hauled Andrew, who was struggling and protesting, into the room. I pointed to a chair and made him sit. I sat between the two, praying for no fights.

"You two have problems...more problems then I can solve."

Ezra glared at me, "So? You have problems too, after all, you created us."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm

(Sorry, I've been gone. What exactly are we doing?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 am

(Nothing really just sitting with our charries...)
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Abbie
A sudden tear in the space in front of me, like the room was just a piece of paper. A window opens, some other place through it, and Aiden steps in with Dan.
"Er..." What the heck do you say to the sudden appearance of these two? I look over at Aya with a look, but she's not looking at me. But I did have no idea as to how the heck to write these two. "...fine..." I catch her give a small smile.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Gh

"Yeah, yeah...I can be dramatic...don't remind me." I grumbled. Ezra glared at me, crossing his arms.

"I don't need a shrink."

(Yeah I know this is a lame post but it's just kinda to bump it....)
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next