the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 am

Victoria: I looked up at Kitty with a smile. I gave him a quick hug. "In that case, I'm rather happy."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:20 am

Kitty: I giggled and clapped my hands, "That's good!" I bit my lip and lowered my excitement a bit, "Um... besides witches, what other sort of people go here? I never really looked into it."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 am

Victoria: I paused a moment. "Vampires, werewolves, and some other type of people. That's all I know on the matter." I said with a shrug. I thought for a moment. "So, this your first time going to a boarding school?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:27 am

Kitty: "Mmhmm!" I answered and stopped swaying my legs. "It was really hard to leave behind my family, and it took a long time before my mother actually said yes for me to come here. But in the end I'm glad I came, it's like an adventure!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 am

Victoria: I grinned. "Mmm, I'm a vetran to boarding schools. Been in 'em ever since kindergarten. It's especially like an adventure when the school has secrets."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 am

Kitty: "That must be hard, being all over the place and living in a school without your family," I mumbled, thinking about what I would be without my mom's advice... "And sometimes secrets can be frightening."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 am

Victoria: I shrugged. "I see my family on some weekends and on vacations. I've grown used to it, but I do wish I had my mom's advice sometimes." I paused for a moment. It really hurt to think of my mom sometimes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 am

Kitty: I frowned and put my hand on her arm, patting it softly to comfort her. "It's okay, I understand, you don't have to talk about it anymore," I murmured.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am

Victoria: I smiled as I looked up at him and nodded. Attempts to change the subject. "So, what would you say you like to do when you have free time?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am

Kitty: "Ummm," I pulled my hand away and touched my chin in thought. "I don't really do much. I mostly spend my time outside, or just laying around my house."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am

gtg, I am very tired and tomorrow... or today... is father's day so yea... byes Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am

Victoria: I smiled. "The outdoors are beautiful. What are your hobbies then?" I raised an eyebrow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Kitty: "I don't really have any..." I murmured after thinking about it for a long time. "Maybe I just haven't found anything I really like to do yet." I shrugged and scooted off of the bench to begin my way to the office. "What about you?" I asked, wondering if she ever had the time to get a hobby.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Amelia: I shot him a slight glare but smiled. "Gee, thanks. Nice to know." I said and let a breath.

Zac: I shook my head. "No, they're vampires. They will possibly kill you for blood and will kill me because I'm a warlock." I whispered as I stood. I looked back at her.

Jaden: I nodded and smiled.

Megan: I looked at him. "VAMPIRES!!! what the heck!!!"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:22 pm

If I joined, would someone make me a character to fall for? Or is there a free character?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm

(I can if you want)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Weeeeee! It's so exciting when another person joins a chat... :3
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:39 pm

hahaha hearts xD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:42 pm

It's always the little things that get me excited Very Happy
Razz
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:44 pm

haha i like your picture xD brb you guys can start if you want but I will be back in a hour or so
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Do you have two characters already? Does anyone only have one?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Um I only have one, but everyone else has two...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh! And thank you animealice!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Would you mind making one?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Herrmm... okies, but I warn you in advance that my characters aer kind of weird...
Is their any speicifics you want or do I just bring in one of my own...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next