the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 am

Kitty: The bell had rung when I was in the bathroom and I picked up my books hastily. I walked out of the restrooms and peeked my head out into the hall, glancing around. There were some last students scurrying to their classes, but the hall was mostly empty. I smiled and stepped onto the pretty tiled floor. "I can't step on the cracks or I might break mommy's back," I mumbled to myself, tip-toeing over the cracks.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 am

(I like your character. ^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 am

(I can throw another character in if you like. would you like a character thrown in?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 am

awe thank you!

That would be nice Smile , the only thing is, I never let my charries fall in love with the first person they talk to after the first ten posts...
Smile I like mingling and stuffs!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am

Name: Victoria
Looks:
-hair blue, chin length, straight with a slight curl
-eyes green
-skin color pale white
-height 4' 10"
-build short, lean, slightly muscular, curvy
Species: witch
Personality: slightly rebellious, sweet, sarcastic, loves the outdoors

You're welcome.

I like it too.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 am

Victoria: I finished putting on some make up in the bathroom when the second bell rang. Crap, I was so going to be late. That was a very bad thing on the first day.
I stuffed my makeup in my bag and darted out of the bathroom. I started running down the hall and ran into someone. I fell.
"Sorry." I said as I started picking up my stuff.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 am

Kitty: I stumbled back when someone hit me, my little legs not able to handle the blow. "Um," I rubbed my arm and bent down to pick the girl's books up, "It's okay..." My eyes widened when I realized I had stepped on a bunch of cracks! "Oh no!" I stood up quickly, making sure my feet moved back into place.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 am

Victoria: I finished picking up my books. "Thanks. Uh, what's wrong?" I cocked my head to the side as I watched him move quickly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 am

Kitty: "Well I had to make sure my mother's health was okay!" I said and smiled brightly at her, "Why were you running so quickly? Are you in a hurry for something?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:30 am

Victoria: I grinned. "I see. I was running because the second bell is the tardy bell. And this is the first day. The first day is the day that you don't want to be late. As it is, I know the teachers won't like me." I nodded after my explanation. "I'm Victoria by the way." I stuck out my hand for him to shake.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 am

Kitty: "Hmm," I shook my head quickly and turned away from her, beginning to step over the cracks once more. "I don't think they'll dislike you if you're late for one day. Oh!" I looked back at her and smiled, "My name is Kitty."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am

Victoria: I grinned, but my grin faltered when I realized his aurora was human. "It's nice to meet you Kitty. You're human aren't you?" I grinned again. He still seemed pretty cool, even if he was human.
"Ah, doesn't matter." I shrugged.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am

Kitty: "Oohh!" I bit my lip, holding back some excitement before sitting down on a bench to give my legs a rest. "Does that mean you aren't a human?" I asked, knowing I shouldn't let my curiosity take a hold of me.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am

Victoria: I grinned and sat down next to Kitty on the bench. "Nope, I'm a witch. So what's your special gift since your coming here? Visions, can you see ghosts, what is it?" I realized how perky I sounded. Oh well.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am

Kitty: I giggled and pulled my legs up to my chest, holding them close to me. "Well mommy said I shouldn't really share it with anyone, but you're my friend so it's okay!" I smiled softly and looked at the floor, "I can communicate with animals."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 am

Victoria: My eyes widen. "Awesome. I have a friend already." I grinned ear to ear basically. "That's pretty wicked."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 am

Kitty: "Wow!" I gasped with amazement and moved my legs so I could scoot closer to her. "You're smile is really big! That's good because than people will know when you're really happy."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

Victoria: I laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess it is." I noticed how Kitty scooted a bit closer, but didn't mind. I watched Kitty with curious eyes. "So how old are you Kitty?" I asked and cocked my head to the side.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 am

Kitty: I ran my fingers through my hair absentmindedly, "I'm sixteen, my birthday was last month. Birthday's are always fun." I giggled just thinking about it and glanced around the hall. "Now we're the only ones here!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am

Victoria: I grinned. "Awesome. I turned sixteen a couple of weeks ago. Happy late birthday. Yes, yes they are." I beamed at him. I looked around the hallway. "Sweet. No one around to annoy us."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:02 am

Kitty: "Awe!" I turned to her, shaking my head, "People are nice! Nobody is annoying unless they are being rude." My feet began to sway back and forth; I could never really sit still. "I like people."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 am

Victoria: I shrugged. "They're okay. I just don't like the funny looks people give me." I paused a moment. "The looks are probably because of my blue hair, but still." I playfully poked Kitty. "So, you're not heartbroken that you're gonna be late for class are you?" I asked curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:09 am

Kitty: "Blue hair is pretty though, it's like the sky and the ocean!" I sighed and swayed back and forth, moving with my legs. "And to be completely honest, I lost my schedule so I don't really know what class I should be going to."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:12 am

Victoria: I looked at Kitty. I frowned a bit. "In that case, you should probably go to the office." I looked down. I didn't really want Kitty to leave. I was enjoying talking to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 am

Kitty: "But then you would be lonely here," I murmured and shook my head, "Lonliness leads to sadness and I do not like it when somebody is upset. So I'm going to stay here until the next bell, okay?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next