the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 31 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am

Megan looked at him and took another breath. "I would like to stay here... you met my brother and I will meet your parents and talk to them.. but my blood...." She whispered knowing that she had all human blood still.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 31 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

Jason: I brushed her hair away from her face. "Darling, you're like me. Your blood will not bother anyone." My brow furrowed as I thought of something. "Do you want to stay in a room with me or...?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 am

Megan sighed. "I dont think your parents will like it.. and I think we should wait... at least until the day we say I do... which will be..." She felt tears. She turned "Im sorry." She ran into the forest. She needed to get away. She took off her shoes and she ran.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:57 am

Jason: I watched her run and felt my heart go in two. I closed my eyes. I know she needed time to herself, but there were people who would be waiting to strike probably. The forest was the one place that wasn't patrolled at all times. I chased after her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 am

Megan ran faster and faster but she tripped and fell. "WHY ME?" She cried. "WHY ME?" She pullled her kneese to her chest and she cried blood was spilling out of her head and arms.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 am

Jason: I smelled blood and ran faster. Out of all the places for Megan to get hurt it had to be here. When I did get to her, I saw another vampire. He was my mortal enemy. Chance.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 am

Megan felt dizzy and she tried to stop the blood but she couldnt she felt her heart speed. A pain came and she screamed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:12 am

jason: I paled. Chance had attacked her. I tackled him and fought him to the ground. He punched me and possibly broke my nose. I knocked him out and went to Megan's side. I scooped her in my arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 am

Megan saw Jason and a guy battle but she blackout.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 am

Jason: I rushed Megan back to the house. My mom saw us and immediately took Megan to our small infirmary. She booted me out of the room and I started to pace.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:20 am

Megan felt her pulse slowly decline.
She heard worried voices. "
"This is what happened last time..."

"Someone tell Jason... he needs to say his last goodbyes."

she heard someone tell Jason.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:26 am

Jason: I felt my heart rip in two. "No," I whispered. It couldn't be true. The past couldn't repeat itself. I could feel the tears behind my eyes start to fall. "There has to be something we can do."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:27 am

Megan felt silent tears comming down as her heard the pain in his voice.
"Wait... mom... she is...crying..."

"Your right... Jason... we will leave you two."

Megan heard the door shut.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 am

Jason: I went by her side and took her hand. I brushed several kisses on it before whispering, "I will find a way to make everything okay. I have to." My eyes traveled to her lips. I brushed my lips against hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 am

Megan felt his lips and tried to lift her hand. She lifted it to his heart and she smiled faintly and whispered with difficulty. "I love you...my Jason"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:41 am

Jason: The tears I was holding back started to flow freely. "I love you too Meg." No, this can't happen. I looked at her through blurred eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:43 am

Megan let out a soft moan and a faint smile came. She lifted her hand to his wet cheek and she whiped the tears way. "Dont cry for me." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 am

Jason: I laid down on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her so she didn't have to sit up. What she said did nothing to stop the tears. I racked my brain for something to do. The voice in my head kept reminding me that she was like me and that she needed blood possibly, but I wasn't sure.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:49 am

Megan turned and looked at him softl with the little bit of eyes she could open. She kissed his neck and smiled softly and closed her eyes. "I...can..die..now.." She whispered falling asleep. Her pulse was fading.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

Jason: The tears flowed harder and my heart wrenched. "No," I whispered. "Drink." I brought my wrist to my mouth and cut my wrist. I put it to her mouth.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:56 am

Blood filled Megans mouth and her body took it with pleasure. She drank more and more and soon she felt engery but her body then started to reject the blood and want human food.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:02 am

Jason: I could see the way she reacted. It seemed like it may work. My stomach was empty and I knew we would both need normal food. I pulled away and went to the puny attached kitchen and grabbed {insert food here} and ent back to Megan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:03 am

Megan felt stronger and she tried to sit up. "WHat happened?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 am

Jason: I handed her some food. "We'll talk about it later. Eat."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Megan ate like a animal but she didnt care. She finished and sighed. "Who was the guy who bit me?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next