the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 30 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Jason: I sighed. I didn't want to move.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 30 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Megan sighed and said "We need to see them or we might just get married and say that it was a Vegas wedding."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 am

Jason: "I know." I murmured as I reluctantly pulled away. I put my seat belt back on and started driving again. We pulled up to the compound and the guard grinned at me. "Quite a while no see Jason. How's it been?" I smiled toward him. "Pretty good Charlie." He looked at Megan with a raised eyebrow and opened the gate. I drove to the driveway for my parents house.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 am

Mega was shocked by the grand on the house. She smiled and said "You are rich." She whispered looking down at what she was wearing "Im under dressed."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 am

Jason: I chuckled. "The only one who dresses up is my aunt. That's because she's from the victorian era. Anyway, you look beautiful just the way you are."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 am

Megan let out a sigh. "Victorian age? I would hav eloved to live.... wait I already did right? Live in the victorian age?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 am

Jason: I chuckled as I came around and opened her door. "Yes, you did. My aunt could tell you all about. I think you and her will get along really well."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am

Megan got out and nodded. She felt her heart speed and she held on to Jason for dear life.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 am

Jason: I didn't move. I brushed my lips against her forehead. "Sweetheart, they'll love you. Most importantly I love you." I said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 am

Megan smiled "I love you..." She whispered and brushed her lips to his throat and pulled back when the door of the house opened.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 am

Jason: I moved Megan slightly and closed the door. The one who had come out of the house was my brother Alex.
"Hey, you have a girl with you Jason. That's awesome." he walked over to us.
I slid my arm protectively around Megan and grinned. "Point being Al? Al I want you to meet someone very important, Megan." I turned to Megan. "This is My oldest brother, Alex."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 am

Megan blushed and said "Nice to meet you Alex." Said Megan with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 am

Alex smiled. "Looks like you got yourself a blusher there Jason."

Jason: I smiled slightly and started walk, with my arm still around Megan, to the house.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 am

Megan blushed even more and followed him. She turned and gave alittle wave to Alex and smiled and turned back.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 am

Jason: I led her up the stairs and into the house. I saw my parents, sisters, brother and aunt. This was rather convenient.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Megan smiled at them and looked a tJason with a worried expression. Her heart was pounding.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Jason: "Hey everyone. This is Megan. I have great news." I glanced at Megan and gave her an encouraging smile. "Megan these are my parents, my sisters Lulu and Lula, my brother Brandon, and my Aunt Ophelia." I said as I nodded to each one.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Megan smiled and said nervesly. "Hello..." She said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Jason: My parents smiled. "It's very nice to meet the girl Jason cares about." my mom said with a smile.
I grinned. "Um, everyone, Megan and I are engaged."
My mom grinned. "This is wonderful Jason." She came over and hugged Megan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 am

Megan smiled and hugged her back. "Thank you ma'am." she said sweetly. She glanced over at everybody. THey all had reconized her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 am

Jason: I smiled. Everyone's reaction had put me at ease. Especially my mom's.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:28 am

Megan smiled and said "Hello everyone." She said feeling her heart waist she felt faint.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 am

Jason: I glanced at Megan. I wanted a few minutes alone with her, but most of my family was happily saying hello. "Megan and I are going outside for a minute to talk. Alone," I said and led her out. "You okay?" I asked softly and slid my arms around her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:40 am

Megan leaned into him and took a deep breath. :My heart is pounding." She confessed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:42 am

Jason: I frowned slightly and started to rub her back. "Do you feel up to a car ride to a hotel or would you rather stay here?" I asked quietly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next