the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 26 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 pm

"Alright, but I need your new number. Calling a number that doesnt work is kinda...not workable." Ty raised an eyebrow to his wording then laughed. He smiled to her and grabbed a sheet of paper and passed it too her.

Kota laughed weakly and took his arm. This was deffenetly...a great moment. He was so sweet and nice to her. "Sure thing." She smiled up to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Mia chuckled. "I got my number changed back," she said. "About... two weeks ago," she smiled. She didn't know what had possesed her to, but she felt good about it know. Maybe it was because of her new phone. "I'll see you later, Ty," she said.

Hunter walked Kota to class, noticing a bunch of girls around him staring at her. What was their problem? He looked at Kota, wondering if she had anything on her face and then wondering the same thing about himself. "I don't have something on my face, do I?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 am

"See ya." Ty smiled to her and started off down the hall to his next class. He couldnt believe that he saw Mia again. This was just...amazing. And they were hanging out tonight. How great is that? They could go back to being friends.

Kota looked up and studdied his face. She took in the features and and scanned his faces for anything that wasnt suposed to be there. "Nope. Nothing." She shrugged. "Why?" she asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 am

Momo13 wrote:"Dont say that...Please dont say that." Fear filled Ginger again. "no one is better for me than you....please, dont even think that." She pulled one hand away from him and tugged down on the sleaves of her jacky, nervous that he would see the scars on her wrist. When she first found out this summer, she did some stupid stuff. "You are the perfect influence on me." She forced a weak smile to him.

Jason's attention was drawn to Ginger's wrists when she nervously started pulling on her jacket sleeves. He stared at her wrists for a moment before locking his eyes with Ginger's again. "It's okay, Ging, I'm not going anywhere," he murmered. "Maybe you do need me," he said so that it was barely audible to his own ears.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 am

ginger nodded and looked away from him. "I'm lucky to have a friend like you." She finally sighed soflty. She let her arms fall to her sides. "Lucky to have someone who deals with me." And all my problems, she added in her mind.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:07 pm

alysonpaige wrote:Nat smiled and shrugged. "Already forgotten. So, where do you want to go?"

Tyson: I shrugged. "Anywhere is good..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Momo13 wrote:"See ya." Ty smiled to her and started off down the hall to his next class. He couldnt believe that he saw Mia again. This was just...amazing. And they were hanging out tonight. How great is that? They could go back to being friends.

Kota looked up and studdied his face. She took in the features and and scanned his faces for anything that wasnt suposed to be there. "Nope. Nothing." She shrugged. "Why?" she asked.

"Cause people are looking at us," Hunter chuckled. "I just didn't know why," he said, looking down at her with a grin. She looked fine, good actually. He noticed she was actually kind of pretty.

Mia almost skipped to her class because of her happiness. She couldn't wait to hang out with Ty tonight. It would be great to hang out again, finally be friends again. Maybe, someday, they could restore their past relationship.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Kota felt a blush rise to her cheeks. "I don't know either." She knew why, the new hot guy in school was walking a normal girl like her to class. and with the way they were walking, it looked like they could be a couple. Which, sadly, they weren't. She looked down at her shoes as the walked, refusing to meet the glances and stares from the people in the hall way.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Ashleigh- A few minutes later I felt my phone vibrate. I had hoped that it was Jaycyn, but as I looked at the screen, my heart sank. It was Matt. After our argument earlier I wasn't sure what he could possibly want. Coffee. I started to type, but then I just put my phone back in my purse. I couldn't think of what to say to him, and sometimes things said through text can be misinturpreted. I would love to get coffee with him, but there was a feeling I just couldn't process. I couldn't figure out the feeling. But then it hit me. I was afrai- I was more than that. I was deathly afraid.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Lacey: Give me ev-ry-thing to-night! For a moment I wondered whose phone that was, but then I realized I was alone in the hallway. I took out my iPhone and unlocked it to science the noise. Leaning against the wall, I read the text.
"Hey Lacey, it's Matt. I don't think Ashleigh's going to be going to that party tonight, but if you want you can come hang with us at my place..."
I had really been looking forward to the party tonight, but I guess this would be better. I couldn't just crash a party by myself-even I knew that was insanity. I started typing.
"Hi Matt. Your place sounds like the place to be tonight Wink Just tell me when and where."
Ping!
Sent.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Matt- I waited to see if Ashleigh text me back. When my phone buzzed, I felt the slightest bit of hope- but it was only Lacey. I sighed. But I guess Lacey is better then no one. I didn't know how she and Ash got along, so I didn't respond to the message. I slid my phone into my pocket and started walking towards the courtyard. I swore I heard a slight moan from the girls room, but I thought nothing of it. I got to the courtyard and took out my math homework. I had absolutly nothing better to do. How pathetic. As I started to work on a highly difficult problem, my phone buzzed. It was Lacey again. "Now what," I thought aloud.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Lacey: I was exhausted. It had been one long day. I walked into the bathroom, hoping to splash some water on my face and wake myself up, but instead walked into a mess. And that mess' name was Ash. Quickly, I texted Matt.
"Matt, get to the girls bathroom now. I don't know what to do..."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Matt- I read the text over about three times before realizing I had to get up and get to the girls room. As I walked in I saw Ashleigh lying on the floor, her head on top of her bag and she was sobbing, totally freaking out. Then there was Lacey, with the same lost look on her face from earlier today when I met her. Not many people have seen Ash break down, and when she does break down, it's hard to stop her. I turned to Lacey- "What happened? How long has she been like this? When did you find her?" There were too many things running through my mind. I hadn't seen Ashleigh like this since her brothers funeral, and there they had to bring her to the hospital to stop her. I was scared. I wasn't sure of what to do, so I sat there and rubbed her back. "Lacey, I need you to go in her bag and find her car keys..."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Lacey: I gently supported Ash's head with one hand and searched through her bag with the other. I whispered to Matt as I worked. "I have no idea. I came in here to splash some water on my face, and she was just here. I texted you first thing, since she wouldn't respond to her name. I was just talking to her and rubbing her head until you got here." Finding the keys, I put them in my teeth as I slipped her bag onto my shoulder and eased up Ash so she was sort-of sitting. Supporting her so she wouldn't fall over to either side, I spoke. "Is there any security in this building? Can you lift her?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Matt- I laughed at Laceys' question. "I know you've only been here a day, but haven't you seen how this school runs? There's no security, and yeah, I can lift her. She drives a white pick-up. I'll carry her. Go ahead and start the car. Do you have a car in the parking lot too? Because if you do, I'll drive Ash's car to her house, and you can follow." I picked up Ashleigh onto my back. "She's not to heavy. Come on lets go. We need to exit through the courtyard." Ash held onto me, but I know she had no clue of what was going on around her. She needed to get out of th is school. Thank goodness this was our last year here. Here I was, carrying the poor motionless girl. Some would think nothing of it, but this isn't the first or even second time I've had to do this.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Lacey: "I'll get it later." I said over my shoulder as I went through the nearby courtyard. I unlocked the car and hopped in, turning on the heat. It was a bit cold outside. Matt still wasn't here, so I walked around to the other side and pulled up the seat so he can put Ash in the back. I'm pretty sure that if a cop saw Ash right now, he'd have her committed. I figured I would be sitting in the passenger seat, so I waited next to the truck until Matt came out.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 pm

(What do you mean about commited? xD)

Matt- When I finally got to the car, Lacey already had it started and the heat blasting. I slid Ashleigh into the back and found her blnket on the floor. I put it over her and handed her a water bottle I grabbed from the vending machine on the way out. I whispered in her ear, "You're going to be alright." For a minute her breathing wasn't so heavy, but then she went right back into total freak out mode. I hopped into the drivers seat and waved Lacey to get in. I backed out of the parking spot and sped out of the lot. I was pretty sure I was going way too fast. But whatever. Ash lives fifteen minutes from the school. I was getting a little worried. Fifteen minutes meant a long, awkward silence.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Lacey: I glanced at Matt. He was insane. His eyes had a crazy look to them, his hands were shaking a little, and his driving was going to get us all killed. I used my better judgement, figuring he'd be in no state to talk at the moment, and quickly climbed into the backseat, almost losing my balance as he took a turn too fast. I kneeled down on the small amount of floor space-I was tiny, and was able to cram myself in- and I murmured a little song to Ash as I rubbed the small of her back. I had no clue what was happening, but as I sang to Ash I calmed myself down. I kept singing, but I stopped rubbing her back as I looked through her bag. Underneath some make-up, a small notebook, and her phone, was a container of Advil. I opened it, and to my horror, it was mostly empty. "Matt!" I screamed. "Her pill bottle. There's barley anything left in it. I don't know if she's just had it for awhile or if she is about to OD." I took a breath and calmed myself. "What do you want to do?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Matt- "CRAP! Oh my gosh. This can't be happening again. No way." I kept my eyes looking at the road and pulled over. "There's no way. NO WAY! She promised she was going to stop. And those aren't all advil. Some of those are pain killers. Ever since her brother died two years ago, that's all she did was take pain killers. It made her feel numb. I remember her describing the feeling. But you don't think she took those all today did she? We're never going to find out until she stops crying. I think we need to bring her right to her therapist. UGH. I can't take this anymore. She was doing so good!-" I stopped freaking out, and looked at Ashleigh. Her eyes were so glassy, and she was so scared. She looked like a little baby who didn't know what was happening. If I didn't stay strong, she was never going to calm down. I reached back and held her hand. She was trembling. I looked over at Lacey- "Being you just met us, I'm thinking you're not freaking out as much as I am. I need you to drive, for all of our safety." I dug through the glove compartment and handed Lacey the directions to the therapists office. "Here. You have your liscense on you, right?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Lacey: "No. I'll just have to drive a little slower. And I think the hospital is a better option." I hopped into the passenger seat. I hesitated a moment, then reached over and made the steering wheel as high as it could go. Slowly, I lowered myself so that I was driving while sitting on his lap. Quickly, I set cruise control to 30 miles per hour. As soon as I could, I partially stood up so he could go into the passenger seat.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Matt- As I struggled into the passenger seat I dropped Ashleighs' hand, and she let out a slight moan. I looked at her pale face as I spoke to Lacey, "The hospital? She'll get into more trouble there then at her therapist. At least her therapist understands. Unless you just want to take her home... I'm not sane right now, so you have to tell me what to do, your call."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Lacey: "Is her therapist under ten minutes away from the hospital?" I said, thinking fast.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Matt- "Uhm... No. But she could get into a lot of trouble at the hospital. PLUS, we don't know for sure if you even took the pain killers. We're just assuming." I couldn't let Ashleigh get into anymore trouble than she was already in. It was kind of like a second job; looking out for her. And to think she might have to go through rehab again killed me.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Lacey: Against my better judgement. "Where to the therapist?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Matt- "Here." I handed her the directions. Just go make a right when you get to the top of the hill and-" I heard gagging from the backseat. "-pull over."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum