the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 23 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Drake finally stopped, giving them both a moment to catch their breaths. he rested his head on her chest, bliss filling him as he wrapped his arms around her tighter

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 23 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Autumn closed her eyes, her breathing ragged as she traced circles on his back. She didn't say anything and instead, just let herself revel in the molten happyness and pleasure that was coursing through her body.

Jess chuckled, wrapped his arm around her, and led the way to the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Drake chuckled and kiss the area, moving up her neck and stopping as he reached her lips "why, hello" he smiled, glad that things were semi back to normal with them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:36 pm

"Hello." Autumn said with a smile, and looked at her, her eyes sparkling happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Drake kissed her nose "ready to get married today? Mrs.Woods (random last name there XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Autumn smiled widely at him. "Maybe." She said mischeif in her eyes as she looked like she might be reconsidering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Drakes face fell and he pulled away, slightly kidding himself "alright.. fair enough"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Autumn wrapped her legs around him, putting a hold on him so he couldn't move and pulled him back to her and kissed him gently. "As soon as I get ready, then we can go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Drake grinned, his hands trailing across her body. "do we really need clothing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 pm

"I believe so. I think it's one of those, not clothes no service type joints." Autum said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm

(you not up for draggerhorn anymore?)

Drake sighed and pulled away "very well"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 pm

((I'm just trying to think of what to say..it needs action..))

Ryder slept the whole day, but when he woke up he felt very refreshed and full of energy. He quickly slid away from Lana and got dressed. It was time to go creature hunting.

Autumn got up and pulled on her clothes, going to the bathroom to clean herself up some. When she came back out she sighed. "I don't look much like a bride. But oh well I guess. You ready?" She asked as she put her hair in a pony tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 pm

(indeed, it does)
Drake grinned, combing out his hair and pulling her into his arms, "you look gorgeous" he pecked her lips "ready"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Lana woke up to see Ryder getting dressed. She smiled, "Feeling better?" She started getting dressed too.

Grace tried her hardest not to blush at his arm and allowed him to lead her towards the park.

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Artemis grimced and pulled away, "I.. I should probably shower"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Blake laughed, "I don't think you smell too bad..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 pm

((*sighs* I'll be on for about sixteen more minutes then off and on for awhile, I have to finish my chores.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

"Good." Autumn said and took his hand and walked with him out of the hotel.

Jess led her to a spot filled with trees, squirels chattering everywhere.

ryder smiled and nodded. "Indeed I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Artemis scoffed and headed into the bathroom, slipping into the shower and practically melting under the hot water

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 pm

A smirk appeared on Grace's lips, "Are we really chasing squirrels?" she whispered so not to disturb them.

Lana smiled, "Good." She walked through the house looking for Landon, but not too hard. Smiling she swiped his keys from the counter, "Hey, ready to go?" She asked writing a quick note for Landon.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Blake sighed happily and dropped back on the bed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 pm

"Whenever you are." Ryder said with a smile as he appeared beside her.

Jess looked at her and raised a brow. "Well, I have always wanted a pet squirel." He said quietly before launching himself at a group of squirels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Grace let out a delighted squeal as one of them darted her way. She went to grab it and it swung around running towards a tree.

Lana smiled, "Good." She walked out the front door with Landon's keys in her hand. She raised a brow at the expensive import car that sat in the drive. A mischievous smile fell onto her lips as she climbed in and started the car.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 pm

((my friend just came in my room having a nervous breakdown..so I'll be gone for a few hours..I))

Ryder smiled and made her move to the otherside. "I'm driving." he chuckled.

Jess laughed as he fell to the ground trying to pounce on a squirel. After about an hour of this, he just laid on the ground trying to catch his breath while laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Lana growles under her breath bit complied.

Grace laid thee as well her face flushed from as the running. "You. Are. Crazy." She managed between her laughter.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next