the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sorcery 2~

+6
ShaneColton
Kid.Icarus
Echo
Ravyn
Bells
Ale J.
10 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Sorcery 2~ Empty ~Sorcery 2~

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 am

In the city of London is a facility, what is in this facility you ask? It was made to hold supernaturals, varying from Witches to Vampires! Werewolves to people who can just...do magic! Angels, Demons...maybe you know what i'm talking about! Why does the title have a '2' you ask? The first Sorcery had the same idea, different characters. This one has the same idea, NEW CHARACTERS!

The other Sorcery and this one, are both based on my book. And they do have some of my characters. Just so I dont have any confusion...

Okay, In this Facility, there are three main parts, what I call The White Room, The Cells, and The Torture Room.

The White Room: Though it is not completely white, as the title suggests, it has beds, food cart, security cameras on the walls...this is where most start off. Your choice to be a new person, just thrown in, or have been there awhile.

The Cells: If you rebel against the goverment people or guards, you are sent here. The cells are clear, and have a magic proof barrier as a wall between the inside and outside. Each cell has a door leading to the next cell. Sometimes they are open, sometimes they are not. It depends. The government can control things that happen inside the cell. Such as oxygen levels and temperature. Some may start here, but remember that at some point, you can be brought to the cells. So if you start here, you probably wont see the white room.

The Torture Room: This is the place you are questioned about your powers and abilities and are forced to use them. It also is where they can edit your memories.

The facility has brought in more security since the last break out. So it will be alot harder to get out of this place this time.

Okay, you are able to use your own characters, or create new ones. Your choice. So here is the sheet:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Power/Species:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b](Optional)
[b]Other:[/b](Optional)

Also, if you plan on making a Guard, or someone who works for the government, please ask me first. I don't want to have too many. I will be adding different things to this if needed.

EDIT: Almost forgot the rules Razz

Rules:
No Power-Playing
No GMing
All posts must be at least three sentences. If you have a few one liners, for a good reason, It's okay. If its continuous, you will get a warning. Please make posts replyable to.

ALSO, the government might also have taken some memories from some of the characters. Making them not want to rebel as much...just some exra info.

Last edited by Ale J. on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

~Sorcery 2~ Empty Re: ~Sorcery 2~

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Name: Crystal Ameslan
Appearance: She is relatively small in stature, is a lighter tan and has frosty blue eyes. Her hair is stark white except for a natural black highlight down the side.
Power/Species: She can control the weather, barely though. She hasn't had this power very long and it is very unstable, is liable to react to her moods. Lightning is the easiest thing for her to make, it doesn't hurt her when she draws it to herself.
Personality: Very quiet and reserved, won't really talk to you without good reason. She'll defend her friends to the end though, hates to see others get hurt. Will not lie without a good reason. Since getting her powers her temper has been a little unstable.
Bio:(Optional) Well, in her world there is a school for the gifted like her, she's only just arrived at school and hasn't really taken any of her classes yet so hense the very little control over her powers. Her family consists of her and her mom, her brother died in the rebellion against the queen several years back and her Dad died not long after in an 'accident'. But I don't really see how any of this applies here lolz
Other:(Optional) Not anything I can think of...
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Ale and I decided that having a guard with secret powers again would be cool so here we go...

Name: Luke
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, jade green eyes, athlectic looking and tan. Quite buff.
Power/Species: He is telepathic/telekinetic.
Personality: He's secretive, tries to be cold hearted and ignore the suffering he sees by those in the prison. He doesn't manage it very well and helps where he can.
Bio:(Optional) Uh...idk
Other:(Optional)N/A
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:47 pm

IM IN!

Name:/b] Asher "Ash" Payne
[b]Gender:
Male
Appearance: Pale skinned, almost freakishly tall, lean muscled. Shaggy long-ish black hair, ice blue eyes. Has a scar across his left eye, various tattoos (wolves racing in a circle around his upper left arm, a massive black cobra coiled around his lower right arm, a grim reaper standing on a pile of skulls on his back, to describe a few). Black metal snakebites, two small black metal loops in each ear, a black barbell in his right eyebrow.
Power/Species: Vampire
Personality:Cocky, has a bit of a temper, Has a gentle side and VERY protective over those he cares about. If you can put up with him, he's a good friend to have.
Bio:N/A
Other: If you saw him walking down the street.... you'd probably suspect him of being in a gang or, more likely, some satanic metal band.

Name:/b] Syren Parker
[b]Gender:
Female
Appearance: Average height, nice figure, fair skin. Thick curly black hair, stormy grey eyes.
Power/Species: Can create/control sonic blasts.Watch out if she looks like she's going to scream - although she can generate sonic blasts through her hands and feet, her most effective weapon is screaming.
Personality: Quiet and reserved on the outside, is actually quite devious. She hasnt told me all about her yet, so more will probably be developed as i work with her.
Bio:(Optional) N/A
Other:(Optional) N/A

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Name: Rae
Appearance: Has chin-length, black hair; fair skin; average height with a light build; has ultra-light blue (sightless) eyes
Power/Species: Can see people's auras as well as use her own aura for energy blasts
Personality: Meh, you'll see Razz (That's Winter-speak for "I have no idea and I'll make it up as I go along")
Bio: N/A
Other: N/A
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Christina
Appearance: Curly Blonde hair, Light Blue eyes with specks of gold. Slim and very Fragile looking. Lightly colored, kind of pale-ish
Power/Species: Angel
Personality: Sweet, caring. Eh...you'll see...(I have the same speak as Winter on this one...)
Bio:(Optional) N/A
Other:(Optional) She can heal.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Name: Andros
Appearance: White hair, with Bluish tinges here and there, goes just past his shoulders. Aqua colored eyes. Tall, lithe build. Relatively pale skin.
Power/Species: Aquakinesis.
Personality: (Meh, we'll see)
Bio: Doesn't really have total control over his powers; As such, his emotions can directly affect his abilities. (like making a thunderstorm when really angry or sad, as one example.)
Other: Hair starts to stand up, depending on how much concentration he puts into using his powers.(nothing else I can think of right now)

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Name: Azrael
Appearance: Long black hair, Dark grayish looking eyes. Very...scary looking. Even though he doesnt mean to be. Pale.
Power/Species: Necromancer
Personality: He can be really dark, and seems scary. But those are mainly his looks. He can be nice, and kind, and protective of everyone else. He can be very depressed because of all the sad ghosts moping around sometimes.
Bio:(Optional)Er..later
Other:(Optional) umm...nope...

Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm in too.

Name: Kaden Bauer
Appearance: Half Asian, dark black hair with green streaks, fair skin and bright green eyes
Power/Species: Power absorbency (can mimic the powers of others, but can only keep one at a time.
Personality: defiant (rest will develop)
Bio:(Optional) n/a
Other:(Optional) n/a
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Name: Victoria/Tori Brown
Appearance: long, wavy, brown hair, golden-brown eyes, tan skin, and thin
Power/Species: half-dragon(can grow wings without fully transforming into dragon form) (is that an okay power?)
Personality: stubborn, doesn't like being told what to do(will develop later)
Bio: Lived on the streets for years after her family died in a house fire.
Other: has a big scar on her left arm(story behind that will develop later)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Name: NepNep Ironfreed
Appearance: Average height, Long white hair, red eyes, metal embedded on her arms up to the elbow, Tan skin(because Kid is a towel)
Power/Species: Werepolarbear....don't judge me... she can change at will
Personality: Hostle, really "better than you"
Bio:(Optional)n/a
Other:(Optional) she is a little weird when it comes to temperature, when its hot, she feels cold and vise versa
LocatedCells

Last edited by Spiral159 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Ale J. wrote:

The Cells: If you rebel against the goverment people or guards, you are sent here. The cells are clear, and have a magic proof barrier as a wall between the inside and outside. Each cell has a door leading to the next cell. Sometimes they are open, sometimes they are not. It depends. The government can control things that happen inside the cell. Such as oxygen levels and temperature. Some may start here, but remember that at some point, you can be brought to the cells. So if you start here, you probably wont see the white room.

Hee hee, this room was my making. Drake shall be pleased you are keeping it, very pleased indeed.

Name: Alyssa
Appearance: Black hair that falls down to the small of her back. She's pale with grass green eyes and a slim figure
Power/Species: She's a telepath and is telekenetic
Personality: Quiet but very determined. She may have a grim mindset, but every breath, every single thing she does, is driven by the urge to survive.
Bio:(Optional) Alyssa is from my book.. so there's a lot going on. BUT, to make it simple and to fit her into here-
She is a twin (see below) Her and James are close as can get, they run off a bond so deep, it's almost intimate. James died trying to save her, Alyssa inadvertently ended up dying as well. Sad, no? To make matters worse- they spend all this time together in heaven when suddenly bam- Alyssa comes back to life.
The only thing that keeps her going is the knowledge that, that's what James would want. Their goal was to survive and escape the place. This goal has now consumed her and become borderline obsessive. She will escape, in honor of James, she will escape.

Name: James
Appearance: Dark, skater boy cut hair, grass green eyes, ivory skin
Power/Species: he is a ghost.
Personality:Protective, determined, force driven. Don't mess with his twin, seriously, don't. He is not revenge driven though.. oddly enough.
Bio:(Optional) look up + he now follows Alyssa around, looking after her. Always looking after her. In life or death, he will protect her.
Other:(Optional) Alyssa can't see him.

Name: Drake
Appearance: Brown, ragged hair, violet eyes
Power/Species: this shall be revealed
Personality: Hauty(sp?), sinister, not one to back down or willing to succumb to defeat
Bio:(Optional) shall be revealed
Other:(Optional) Is one of the head bad guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Okay, i'm making the first post now...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 pm

okay Smile
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Christina
I sat on my bed, looking around at everyones face. Some were a bit newer. Others had been here for quite awhile. Sadly, I still didn't know most of their names. I also didn't know their powers. Usually, I would have greeted everyone. Said Hello, and become friends with them. But now, all my hope had been taken away. I no longer felt the need to help anyone, or make friends. Not in here. Because at the most unexpected times, they could be taken away, and never be seen in here again. I still didn't know what happened to them once they were gone. It was a mystery. Everything in this place was a mystery. The only other place I had been in was that terrifying room that they tortured me in. And it took so many hallways and doors just to get there. I got lost in it all. But the guards seemed to know exactly where to go. After we left the room and I came back here, I felt like this place was paradise. But after my little trip through part of the facility, I had lost any hope of escaping. I hated it here. Sometimes I wished they would kill me so I wouldnt have to be trapped any more. That's what I was.

Trapped.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Kaden woke up in a room, not knowing where she was. Her wrists and legs were attached to her bed by restraints. "Hello?" No one answered but she saw other people around her, in the same situation. She didn't know anyone, and no one seemed to know where the were. Frantically she tried to pull free, but it was in vain. She was trapped in this bed, this place.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Alyssa blinked and looked around, watching the others. No one said anything. What was there to say? I feel your pain? How very heart warming. There was no 'bonding' here. That was too dangerous. If you wanted to keep your sanity, your heart must remain stone.
If only she was able to do that with her twin... perhaps then, his death wouldn't have been so... hard. She bit her lip at the thought, drawing blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

NepNep woke and started looking around the room. She didn't waste a second, she ran at the nearest door and started banging hard. "Let me out of here you idiotic excuse for humans. I swear once i get my claws on you, you'll regret your father ever seeing your mother!"
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Tori woke to find herself in a strange room filled with other people. She slowly sat up in her bed. What happened? Where am I?
Only small flashes of that odd, eventful night went through her mind, but she couldn't make anything out of them. She felt a pain in her ankle which was slightly bruised. She probably sprained it from running or something.
Why can't I remember what happened?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Alyssa sighed and watched the tweaking girl. She must be new. She had yet to learn. Well, she was about to....

Drake snarled and yanked open the door, staring down the girl as he raised a dagger. "Quiet, you, or you'll be sent to the torture chamber." His voice was low and deadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 pm

(they're all in the same room right?)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Here, let me make a little chart for you, some are in the cells..
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Andros
Just Another Day. Another day in Hell... well.. The White Room at least, I like to think the two places are interchangeable, Except when someone comes back from The Torture Room, then you get a taste of what hell is truly like, I tried not to think about it.

I couldn't really remember how I got here, I just know that I've been here for a while, a week or two maybe, not nearly as long as some of the people here. This place had a way with messing your head, makes you forget things.

I was sitting on my bed, playing around with a bit of water, trying to freeze it into more elaborate shapes, it wasn't going so well, I was kinda in a funk today, I think it was my birthday, Heh... my first birthday in hell... Great...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

(okay thanks. i don't want to get confused on who's in what room)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Crystal glanced up from her position on her small cot. Her hands were around her knees, her chin tucked over them until she moved a little to look up at Drake. Considering her options quietly she decided it wouldn't be right to abandon this girl to learn about Drake's anger by accident. "Leave her alone moron. Its not like any of us want to see your ugly face so I don't see why you bother to enter this trash heap." Her voice was as cold and icy as her blue eyes.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum