the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath Empty Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Alright, so now that we have mods backing us up this should not disappear on us again! 7 times in 3 days? Not. Cool.
Where were we?
Drake and Autumn are still mourning the loss of their unborn twins. Drake finally has the car packed and ready for their, more than off track, trip to escape lana and ryder who are.. well otherwise occupied with each other at the moment. Artemis and blake are still together in their room and I can't quite remember what was going on with the rest. so ya... here goes nothing
I do believe I was the last to post before it's latest poofing episode and it went something like this-

drake held autumns crying form, staring straight ahead, his eyes empty. Was this his punishment for all the bad things he had done? To watch his loved ones suffer? How cruel.

Artemis unwilling broke away from blakes kisses, still clinging to him as she caught her breath. "We...we should get ready to leave.." she murmered, the thought of breaking away from his embrace saddening her

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Autumn: Despite my want to push him away and be alone, I clung to Drake as if he was a life line. The only thing that could somewhat keep me grounded. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to cry so much." I said between my tears in an attempt to reconcile the hurt that I knew I was causing. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Drake scoffed "nonsense. Stop apologizing!" He brought her closer "we can get through this.. together"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Autumn: I stared up at him, the tears still rolling down my cheeks as I nodded. "Ok." I murmered and took a deep breath, trying my best to stop the tears and sadness. "Ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Drake sighed and rocked her soothingly

(we need bells to continue Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 pm

((Here, trying to catch up on everything I missed on daggerhorn....))

Blake: I sighed, "We should," I stood and pulled her up next to me. "But as you said, we have nothing to pack. Let's just go out and wait. Maybe we can practice your powers like we said we'd do." I gave her a soft smile and a gentle kiss on the lips.

Lana: (Umm I am guessing what the last one was)) I tried to stop laughing, "What I'm doing to you?" I scooted closer to him. "I don't control where you go."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Artemis sighed and clung to him for a second more before unwilling letting go and sliding out of the bed. She spared a glanced down and frowned. Her body was still covered in cuts and bruises from the time she was in Drakes 'care'. she pushed aside the thought and slipped into her ratty clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Ryder: I chuckled and held her close. "Obviously." I muttered, refuring to the fact that one minute I was kissing her and the next I was on the couch. I pulled her closer and kissed her neck again.

Autumn: "D-drake?" I asked, a sudden thought occuring to me. My voice was still filled with tears, wavering at my lack of control. "D-do you think there is a God? And that he is watching over them for me?" my voice was barely a whisper, the thought that they just disapeared was almost to much to bear.

Last edited by Taylow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Blake: I frowned at her clothing, "I have a better idea of what we can do before we leave." I walked from the room and found Drake. "Me and Artemis would like to go into town before we leave, its not too far if I'm right. We can walk, I want to buy her some clothes."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Lana: I shivered as he kissed me and turned so that I could kiss him back. I ended up twisting completely around and pressing up against his chest. "How about we go back to where we left off." I muttered and traced a circle on his chest while leaning forward to kiss him again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Ryder: I smiled at her and raised a brow. This was definatly a nice change from work. I kissed her and rolled so I was on top of her, my body pressing her down into the sheets. This time I was a bit more solid, my form not nearly flickering as wildly as it had been before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Lana: I grinned and slid my hands onto his mid-back. I kissed him deeper then whispered, "Looks like your getting better at staying."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Drake nodded to blake, pulling autumn out of the car and into the grass where they could sit more comfortably "alright, but please be on your toes and hurry. They could come for us at any moment."
He turned back to autumn and brushed a stray hair out of her face "of course, of course he is"

Artemis glanced nervously, where did he go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Blake: I ran back into the room, "Come on, I've got a surprise for you." I led her from the house and began down the road.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Artemis stumbled after him "where are we going?" what had gotten into him?

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Ryder: I chuckled "just takes practice." I muttered and slipped her shirt off. It wasn't long until our clothes were on the floor and we were tangled up together under the covers, lost in each other's kisses.

Autumn: I nodded brushed the tears from my face. That at least made me feel better, knowing they didn't just disapear and that they weren't alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Blake: I smiled at her, "Its a surprise." It didn't take us long to get into town and I glanced at the stores, then Artemis trying to decided what would be best. Finally I led her into a store I didn't recognize but had nice outfits in the windows.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Lana: I couldn't think straight, my mind so caught up with Ryder. All I knew was that my body fit perfectly next to him, it was as if we were meant to be together. When we finally slowed down I curled up as close to him as possible, wishing I would never have to move.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Artemis looked around, confusion clear on her face. She looked wrenched, why was he taking her out in public? Public. She looked around wearily, she hadn't been in a store in years. She shifted, sinking into his arms anxiously " a clothing store?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Ryder: I held her tight, kissing her where ever my lips could touch. They finally rested on her neck and stayed there, my eyes closed, my breathing a little ragged. My body was in complete bliss though, my form actually staying put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Drake kissed her forehead and watched blake and artemis walk off the grounds and into town "you gunna be okay?" he whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Blake: I grinned, "Yep, you need some new clothes." I walked her over to a rack and search before pulling out a cute green shirt. "What do you think? And don't say you don't care, I want to get clothes you like. Not ones you just said you like to get out of here."

Lana: I leaned into his kisses, placing a few of my own. I let my eyes drift shut, I wasn't tired. Just completely at peace, full of happiness I had never felt.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Artemis sighed, he knew her well "it's nice" she relented, pulling her face into a pout. They were on the run and he was worried about clothing? Sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

((bah I'm going to switch to third, sorry I'm third in all the others and so it's hard switching from third to first))

Ryder looked at her and smiled warmly, kissing her lips gently and brushing the hair away from her face, his fingers trailing down her face and body. "You're beautiful," he murmered.

Autumn nodded taking a deep breath and tried to give him a smile. Of course she was going to be ok. She always ended up ok in the end. It just took a little while to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 pm

(haha, s'like I told you- third is sooo much easier to CC in. I would know- I'm part of what *counts* 10 CC's right now o.O)

Drake kissed her again and sighed "once the others get back we can leave. Have any place in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next