the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 29 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Ryder sighed and continued to drive until he couldn't manage it any more. They had gotten more than half way though when he pulled into a nice hotel.

Jess smiled widely and told the cabby to go to the nearest river that wasn't part of the harbor. The driver sped off in some directiong that Jess wasn't paying attention to. He was more focused on Grace.

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 29 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Grace tried to sit still and decided to ask questions to help, "So, you know all about me. What about you. Where did you come from?"

Lana had to admit to herself they she was exhausted, but no way she was saying it aloud. She continued to sulk up to the room then passed out on the bed as soon as she laid down.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 am

"Australia actually." Jess said as he looked over at her. "I got kicked out of my home a while back. I was about twelve." he shrugged, letting his voice carry a slight accent.

Ryder chuckled and put her in her jamas and tucked her in, rolling his eyes at the fact that even in her sleep she still had a pout on her face. He then stripped down to his boxers, his middle and shoulder now carrying awesome scars from when Lana wrecked the porche. He climbed into bed and laid next to her, wrapping an arm around her, and soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 am

Grace grinned, "Wow we're a pair aren't we?" She giggled. "I get kicked out of heaven and you get kicked out of Australia."

Lana cuddled against him in sleep. He even found his way into her dreams.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 am

Ryder was asleep almost instantly.

Jess smiled. "That's why we work so good together." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 am

Grace giggled, "Oh. That's why......"

Lana woke suddenly, having slept soundly all night. Pulling g herself away from Ryder she tan to the bathroom.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

Ryder woke when he felt her move and when he saw her go to the bathroom, he appeared next to her, holding back her hair. "Are you sure you're alright? Maybe we should take you to the doctor."

Jess shrugged. "Either that or I'm just way to irrisitable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 am

Grace shook her head, "has to be the first one then."

Lana leaned back against his legs after she finished. "Shifters don't get sick."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am

Ryder looked at her carefully. "that's why we should take you to the doctors then. Because something must b-" he cut off and stared at her. She couldn't be. Could she?

Jess raised a brow at her and chuckled. "You don't think I'm irrisitable?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 am

Lana closed her eyes, not noticing his stare. "I don't like doctors. "

Grace giggled, "Nope."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am

"Lana?" Ryder asked after a long moment of silence. "When was the last time you...cycled?"

Jess watched her, his face slightly serious. "Hmm." He leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 am

Lana froze, "I-, I," she racked her brain for the answer. "I don't keep track. Four and a half weeks maybe. Shifters rarely have children so I don't bother to keep.track." she whispered.

Grace melted under even that slightest touch, but tried to keep it from her face. "That the best ya got?" She teased.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am

Ryder looked at her for a moment and then disapeared. He reappeared a few minutes later with a box and looked down at her and handed it over. "Better to check..just so we know..just incase it's not and it's something worse."

Jess chuckled and raised a brow before kissing her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 am

Grace kissed him back, almost fainting with happiness just at the kiss. "That's....better."

Lana nodded and took the box quickly doing the test. When done she sat and stared at it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 am

Ryder sat outside the bathroom and on the bed, letting her have her privacy while she did the test and things. He stared at his hands. What if it was positive? Then what would he do?...Well..he'd love the baby. Keep it. Even if she didn't want it?....maybe...

Jess smiled. "Still not good enough?" he asked as he watched her, his breath mingling with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:28 am

Grace's breathing was uneven. "Yep."

Lana finally stood and pushed the bathroom door open. Still in shock she handed him the stick with the little +.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 am

Ryder looked at it and his heart lept into his throat. He cleared his throat a few times and looked up at her, throwing the test away. "What do you want to do?" he asked watching her.

Jess raised a brow as he moved closer to her, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close. He watched her for a minute, then very gently kissed her. Gradually the kiss deepened, growing hungrier and filled with more passion. He kissed the corner of her mouth, across her jaw, and down her neck. "Am I irrisisitable now?" he murmered against her skin, a smile in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 am

"No." Grace managed stubbornly. "Still not." She was trying so hard not to melt in his arms.

Lana stared at him. "I was told to forget about having a family. That shifters rarely have children. That I should just let that dream go. Ryder," tears formed in her eyes. "I'm pregnant." She giggled. "We can have a baby...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 am

Ryder smiled up at her and pulled her to the bed beside him and held her close. He kissed her forehead, still in a sort of shock. He didn't ever think he'd have kids. He chuckled as it finally sunk in. He was going to be a dad.

Jess sighed and glanced at the caby who was keeping his eyes on the road. He then looked back at Grace and shrugged. "I'm just going to keep kissing you until you say I'm either an amazing kisser, or that I'm irrisistable." He said and with that he kissed her again, his hands at her waist, just barely under her shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:45 am

(Lol i didnt notice it back up^^ i usually dont look at the mature section! Umm...idk where i was lol)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 am

Lana was still in shock. She was pregnant.....her....a baby....with Ryder. She grinned, the last finally almost waking her up. She turned and kissed him.

Grace shivered, "I'll never give in." She kissed him back though.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 am

Jess chuckled and kissed her back hungrily, his hands begining to wander beneath her shirt.

Ryder smiled and kissed her back, holding her close. "I promise to take care of you..and the baby." he murmered against her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 am

((I'm not sure where you are Ale J. but they're all in NYC except for Ryder and Lana who were on their way to go recapture everyone. I don't know if they still are now or not though..))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 am

Lana smiled softly, "I'll hold you to that." She said between kisses.

Grace shivered, fully aware of what was going on. And she found she liked the idea. "Fine." She muttered between kisses. "You're an okay kisser."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 am

((Lana wont let a baby stop her LOL...just stick Ryan, Alyson, and Angela in NYC somewhere.)) Very Happy
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next