the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

3 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 28 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:21 am

Lark's eyes widened and he jumped to his feet. A few choice words flew from his mouth as he pulled her into his arms and ran for the healer tents.

Josie returned the smile after a moment. "What about me?" She asked burying her head in his shirt. "Do you like me or am I too annoying.?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 am

"AH!" Sariah cried out as she clung to his shirt. "Take me back to the tent!" They weren't all that far from their tent. "Take me back!" She started taking deep breaths as she tried to stay the pain.

James held her close and sighed. "If you say so." he muttered.

Sam shrugged and glanced down at her. "If I didn't like you, i wouldn't be here." he stated simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 am

"I do" Artemis replied, slipping out of the bed and into her dress "I'm feeling fine, really. We don't have to stay in here now" she insisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 am

"Thanks." Josie murmured.

Lark froze, unsure of what to do.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 am

James watched her and gave her a sad smile. "Well I do. Unless it's gotten warmer."

"GO BACK TO THE TENT LARK!" Sariah shouted at him, her fingers white as they clenched to his shirt.

Sam smiled as he watched her. "Anytime."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 am

Lark ran back to the tent and laid her in the bed, his eyes huge.

Josie wasn't tired but she decided just to lay there with her head against his chest. It we comfortable.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 am

Artemis stepped outside and shivered, ducking back in "..nope" she sighed, sitting down besides him. Her stomach growled again and the baby kicked, causing her to wince

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 am

James watched her worried. "There's food here." He said as he slipped on his pants and walked to the corner and got a basket of food and brought it back over to her, ignoring the cold from being outside the covers.

Sariah was taking deep breaths as tears began to roll down her cheeks. "go get the healer." She said in between breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 am

Artemis accepted the food and began to gingerly pick at the bread as howl sounded off in the distance. Her head snapped up and there was another howl closer to them.. like right besides the tent, closer
"james" she breathed, the food going tart in her mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 am

Lark nodded and ran to the healers tent. "My wife, I think she's in labor!" He said bursting in.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 am

James growled as he looked up, the cold all of the sudden really getting to him. "stay quiet." He told her as he watched and listened. Ready for anything.

One of the healer's came bustling after him, shoving him back through the door as she made her way to the tent. Sariah let out another cry of pain, her face now covered in sweat. "quick, hold her up slightly and keep hold of her hand." She said as she ran and grabbed a few clean rags from the basket in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 am

Artemis tried to stay quiet, she really did.. but next thing she knew she was bent over expelling what meager bread she hand consumed, gagging and coughing up a storm. She finally ceased and looked up in horror to see a huge wolf poking his head through the flap. It snarled, it's gaze locked on Artemis as it entered the tent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 am

In a blink James was infront of her growling back at the wolf, his form trembling and shifting until he was a large grey wolf, his hackles raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 am

Lark nodded and did as the healer told him, worried eyes locked on Sariah.

Josie shot up. The wolves........
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 am

Artemis began to trembled, reaching out to james as if to hold him back and protect him.
The wolf leaped towards james, intent on getting past him to his meal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 am

Sariah cried out in pain as the healer woman tried to calmer her. "Just stay calm dear. Now when I say I'm going to need you to push. Ready? Alright, push." Sariah gripped Lark's hand, her fingers turning white. "good, now breath, breath. Ok again." About an hour later the healer was holding a small, but crying child and Sariah was trying not to fall asleep.

James growled and grabbed the wolf by the throat. The was a ripping sound as he threw the wolf outside the tent, his hackles were still raised as he stood infront of her, his eyes flashing around as he waited for another attack.

Sam sat up and grabbed a short sword that sat by his side of the bed that he had aquierred the last time she had run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:15 am

More howl sounded off, some far, but most close. two more wolves entered the tent.
Artemis felt faint, but kept herself together, for james. God help them

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 am

Josie whimpered, her last encounter with the wolves crashing through her mind as one stepped into the tent.

Lark gazed amazed at the baby as he took it from the healer. His child.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 am

James snarled at the wolves. "LEAVE! SHE'S MINE!" he snarled at the wolves.

"What are you going to name him?" The healer asked with a small smile, but it faultered as she heard the wolves outside. "Oh dear." She glanced back at Sariah who was passed out and the bloody mess that surrounded her and the baby in Lark's arms. She quickly made him stand and began to pull off the sheets, wrapping up the mess in the mass of blankets and set it by the tent door before bustling back over to Sariah. "Wake up child. Tend to your baby." She said handing her the baby, Sariah's eyes barely making it open. The woman helped her start feeding it and then looked back at Lark. "Don't leave her side. That was a hard labor for one born so early. And the wolves are out, so keep your eyes out." She said and took the sheets, running so as to take the smell away from the tent. She didn't get far though. Her shrieks piercing the night.

Sam jumped infront of Josie, clinging tightly to his sword as he watched the wolf. His heart was thundering in his ears, but his only thought was to keep her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 am

one more wolf entered the tent and the first two snarled, attacking james. the other made it way toward Artemis's quivering form

Last edited by Ella Rose on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 am

It was then Josie felt the chill. The wolf tilted it's head at her and sniffed the air. Growling it leaped.

Lark glanced worried at the tent door. Gripping the hammer and sword in his belt her watched the entry from the corner of his eye. "We have a son."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 am

"I know." Sariah said weakly, a slight smile in her voice. "What should we call him?" She was totally oblivious to everything that was going on, focusing her attention and energy on the child.

James growled and threw the first wolf into the second, breaking the first wolf's neck as he did so.

Sam tensed and swung at the wolf, his blade catching it's neck as Sam put himself in it's path and it landed ontop of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 am

The third wolf sunk it's claws into artemis, trying to get his teeth into her before her defender could stop him.
Artemis cried out in pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 am

"SAM!" Josie screamer and darted forward, the pain shooting through her body.

Lark thought for a moment, "What about Colton?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 am

James growled and attacked the third wolf, ripping at it's neck until it to quick moving. He jumped up on the bed, his fur haggarged and he was bleeding in some spots. "How bad is it, let me see." James said as he judged her gently with his nose, trying to see where the wolf had got her.

"I like that name. Colton." Sariah's voice faltered as she fell asleep, holding tight to the baby, a wolf poking it's head into the tent.

Sam growled as he hacked at the wolf until it fell dead beside him. He stood, gashes from it's claws ran down the left side of his face and across his chest. But he stood his ground, ready for the next to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next