the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

3 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 29 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:47 am

artemis threaded her fingered through his fur and held on tightly. cries of pain escaped her lips as she moved her hand to revel a gash across the side of her stomach "james" she groaned, terrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 am

Josie stood tall starring at the tent entry as two more poked their heads in.She growled slowly, they weren't hurting Sam.

Lark pulled the weapons from his belt and stood before the two most important things in his world.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 am

Another wolf poked it's head into the tent, staring at Lark, growling. The first attacked while the second attempted to dodge him and go for Sariah and the baby.

Sam growled as they launched forward, he swung his sword again one landing on him, the other going straight for Josie.

James growled and whined all at the same time as he looked at her trying to figure out what to do. He sniffed the gash, putting his nose inside it slightly, feeling the heart beat of the baby he sniffed and jumped off the bed, forcing himself to change into a human, an act that took a lot of work and concentration, and got the medical kit that was sitting in the corner and immediately went to work trying to fix her. He wasn't about to loose her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 am

Artemis stared at james, biting back the pain. "don't leave me?" she begged, her voice haggard as she blacked out. The pain and the fear was just too much for her to handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 am

Lark swung the hammer, embedding it in the wolf's skull and leaped at the other.

Josie snarled at it, the pain increasing till she felt as though she were someone else just watching. Slowly her body shifted into a small russet haired wolf.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 am

"Never." James growled and finished fixing her up, the gash not deep enough to break through to the baby. He wiped multiple ointments onto the wound before he shifted back and laid next to her, his hackles still raised, his ears back and his eyes peeled for any sign of danger. There was no way you would be able to remove him from her side.

Sam growled as first wolf kept at him, and he embeded the sword in it before turning to the second wolf. But he saw two wolves standing there, not just one. He was, by now, covered in gashes and loosing blood quickly. He looked for Josie, but didn't see her as the world spinned, the ground came closer, and he blacked out.

The wolf yelped as Lark cut him off, the baby begining to cry and Sariah forcing herself awake to try and calm him down. "Shh Colton. It's alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:10 am

Artemis felt as if the world had been swiped out from under her. There was darkness, this forever darkness that swallowed her up and kept her away from being with james. She remained unconscious for quite some time, the days passing by excruciatingly slow for her as she remained alone, alone in the dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:12 am

Josie growled, not understanding what was happening. Finding the other wolf she snarled at it and leaped for its throat.

Lark. Stuck the sword deep into its back and pulled out before turning to Sariah. "You and Colton okay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 am

"Yes Lark." Sariah said as she finally got Colton to go back to sleep. Her voice was still weak as she passed out.

James refused to move from his spot next to Artemis, growling at anyone who tried to remove him. But he did let the healers come and tend to her.

Sam remained passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 am

at last artemis was able to resurface from the darkness and she groaned, stirring as she opened her eyes "james?" she croaked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 am

Lark sat on the bed, waiting for the healers to come and check on them. Upon hearing the camp was clear he promptly pasted out.

Josie laid down beside Sam, the wolf blood still on her muzzle.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 am

James lifted his head, his ears perked as he turned himself around and laid down again. "Artemis? Are you alright?" He let out a slight whine, none of his wounds had been tended to. He wouldn't let the healers touch him. He nudged her cheek with his muzzle.

Healers came in and promptly put Sam on the bed and began to tend to his wounds. Once he was fixed up, they left and went to a neighboring tent.

The healers came and checked on Lark and Sariah and Colton. They put Lark on the bed next to Sariah and sighed as they checked Sariah's faint pulse. Frowning. Colton, despite being very small was very healthy. The healers let them be and left the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 am

Lark-passed out.

Josie climbed onto the bed and lay next to him.

(Gto driver's ed starts tomorrow.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:27 am

Artemis's hand weakly fluttered over his face, trying to pet him. "ya" she whispered. She nearly flew up as a thought dawned on her "and the baby?!?!?!?!?" she asked, stress filling her voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:30 am

((night bells))

James nudged her comfortingly. "The baby is fine. Just stay calm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 am

(night bells!)

Artemis felt her stomach gingerly "and you?" she looked him over intently "are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 am

Colton woke up crying and Sariah forced herself to wake up and did her best to sit up so she could pat him.

Sam woke a little while later and jumped, noticing the wolf next to him. "Jos?" he croaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 am

James snorted as if that was a ridiculous question and laid his head on her gently. "I'll be alright. Don't worry about me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:34 am

((Night! Wait a minute... why am I still here? *growls at self. * get off now self))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 am

((Um..because you want to reply to the facility first? XD hehe don't worry driver's ed isn't that hard. or so I've heard))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 am

and daughter of darkness, don't forget to reply there! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 am

Artemis grimaced and petted him softly "how long have i been out?"
(me is off too bed as well. I can't see straight I'm so tired >.<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 am

(night)

"A few days." James said as he watched her, making sure she was only petting him on certain spots so she didn't upset his wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 am

Artemis frowned "you haven;t been tended to? why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 am

James watched her carefully. "Because I wanted all the focus to be on you, to make sure you were alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next