the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 5 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

(sure and sure)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Derek waited in his room for Carly to come at midnight. The ten minutes leading up to that was taking forever.

Demi tried to sleep in the atic, but the loud thunder and the lightning flashes scared the crap out of her. At one point, it had gotten so bad that she scrambed out of her bed and down the stairs. She went to the room that she /thought/ derek told her was his, but ran in on the Devon kid. "oh...sorry...its just..." She stammered, trembling. Storms scared her like nothing else.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm

When most peoples' room lights were out, Carly decided it was safe to go meet Derek. She crept across the hallway quietly, and slipped inside his room. "Hi."

Devon was sitting on his bed, playing videgames -- as usual. He always stayed up late playing, even though he always got up early. That might explain why sometimes he looked tired enough to be the real parent here, not just the "fatherly figure." Most Dads didn't play videogames, though. Devon paused his game and looked over at her, his expression blank.

"What?" He said, a little coldly. He didn't like being interrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Derek smiled when she came in and sat up on his bed. "hey."

"I...um..." Another thunder clap and she jumped. "I thought this was derek's room."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Carly leaned against the wall next to the door and smiled back. She wondered if there was a reason he wanted her to come here, or if it was just Derek being random. "So, you have a friend visiting?"

"Obviously, it's not," Devon said with a snort, switching back on his videogame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm

"What? Oh. Thats just Demi. Aparently she ran away from home and needs a place to stay." Derek shrugged. This wouldnt be his millionth mistake with carly, would it?

Demi nodded and turned to the door. Another thunder clap hit and she 'eep'ed and slid to the ground, eyes shut and ears covered. She hated storms.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Carly nodded slowly. She wanted to know more, but wasn't sure what questions to ask. "That's...cool...I mean, sucks for her, but we're all runaways so it's nothing new."

"Are you okay?" Devon asked, not really caring. He was only asking because she was acting like she was mentally ill -- at least in Devon's book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Derek shrugged and patted the seat next to him. "Wanna sit?"

"I hate storms." Demi mumbled softly a tear sliding down her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Carly went and sat down next to him. She was quiet because she was thinking about how Demi had seemed almost a little attached to Derek. But he would have told Carly if there was something between them, right? Or if there had been? She picked at her nail polish, not realizing she was making it quiet. Hopefully not awkward.

"It's just water and noise," Devon said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Derek wrapped and arm around her and sighed. "Am I aloud to hold you now?" He asked her softly.

"Very loud water and noise." Demi didnt know why she hated storms. But she did, she hated them and was scared of them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Carly smiled and leaned into him. "If you want to.:

"They can't hurt you, you know that, right?" Devon said, his voice softening just a tiny bit. For some reason the girl was reminding him of his sister. Carly wasn't afraid of storms, but she was afraid of lots of other things that Devon had had to protect her from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Derek smiled at her and kissed the top of her head and pulled her onto his lap so he could lock his arms around her easier.

Demi nodded slightly, but it didnt stop her fear. "My...my brother was trapped out in a storm while driving. He...he crashed and died." She explained softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Carly kissed his cheek, but was still wondering about Demi. "Tell me about your friendship with Demi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

"Well...we dated about a year back, but seh cheated on me so we decided to split. We were closish friends before that, but after we grew apart. She claimed i broke her heart even though she was the one who cheated." He said softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Carly bit her lip. Oh. "I'm sorry...but you're over your feelings for her now, right?"

(sorry I forgot to have Devon reply D:)

"Uh, sorry?" Devon said, wondering why she was opening up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 pm

"Oh, yea. See, /she/ was just a fling." He told her and kissed her cheek.

Demi closed here eyes again. She wanted this storm to be over.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:53 pm

"Good," Carly said, and kissed his lips.

"Are you just going to sit in the hallway all night?" Devon asked, the obnoxiousness gone from his voice. He was more just asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Derek held the kiss for a couple minutes and pulled away only to make sure that she was ok with that.

"I...I dont know." Demi sighed. She trembled when another flash of light occurred.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Carly smiled, a little confused when he pulled away. She raised an eyebrow at him, as if to ask why he had.

Devon sighed. "Do you like videogames?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Derek smiled back to her and kissed her again, running one hand through her hair and letting it tangle.

"Um...I used to watch my best friends play. Never really played any video games myself." Demi told him slowly. that was a weird question to ask her, wasnt it?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Carly turned a little and wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed.

"Well you can either sulk in the hallway or come in here and play videogames," Devon said, pointing to a chair in his room. "Your choice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Derek laid her down on the bed and leaned over her slightly as they kissed. One are was braced on each side of her so she could still move if she wanted to.

Demi slowly moved into his room and sat on the chair. She jumped slightly at another thunderclap.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Carly smirked beneath the kiss and playfully bit Derek's lower lip, gently though.

Devon tossed Demi a spare controller. "Do I need to teach you how to play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Derek smiled and pulled away to kiss her neck. his lips travled up her neck to her jaw and slowly went back to her lips.

"I think I can manage." Demi caught the controller in mid air. She would just need to remember the controls.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Carly loved it when he kissed her that way, it seemed like Derek knew exactly how to please her. She worried for a second that someone would come in and find them, but that thought vanished quickly. Everyone was asleep...right?

Devon nodded and turned his head back to the screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next