the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 22 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:36 pm

"A bad day? Why did you come here, anyway?" Devon asked, sitting next to her on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

"I didnt exactly....run away. I was kinda kicked out of my house. Rumor spread that i had slept with the foot ball captain -something that is not true. at all - and my parents believed it. They wouldnt hear me out, and told me if i was going to keep lying to them, i should get out of their house right now. So, my dad threw me my suitcase, told me i had fifteen minutes, and then i was out. I came here because Derek said that if anything got bad i could go to him...this was before our break up." Demi started slowly. "Our break up was bad. A lot of shouting, name calling, and what not. But, i really needed help, i didnt know the first thing about living on the street, so I went out to find him. Wasnt that hard. I called around a bit, some of his old friends, and they told me he had set out this way. The pool people told me that he lived down here acording to their records. I came here for his help."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Devon nodded slowly, taking that in. "Um, alright." He wasn't sure what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

"Yea. But it wasnt so bad. I didnt really like my parents anyway. Second i turned eighteen i was going to move away. I guess this is just a couple years sooner." Demi shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

"How old are you?" Devon's brow furrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 pm

"Sixteen, going on seventeen." Demi told him, brushing her hair back from her face. "But i look older then i am."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 pm

"Fuck," Devon muttered. He was 19, which technically meant he was interested in a minor. Demi was like...Carly's age. He rubbed a hand across his face out of stress, stress of that moment at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 pm

"What?" Demi asked him, slightly confused. "Whats the matter?" Was something wrong?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:01 pm

"I'm nineteen, Demi," Devon said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Demi's heart fell and she closed her eyes and turned partically away from him. "Of course you are."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that," Devon said quietly. He glanced over at her then sighed and got up to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Demi felt a tear crawl down her face. "I turn seventeen in three days, if that changes anything." She didnt know all the laws, but she was pretty sure that as long as it was less than a three year age differance they would be safe...if he actually wanted her like she thought he did.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Devon sighed and turned around, then saw her crying and his face fell. He went back over to her and knelt in front of her, wiping her tears. "I'm not sure, Demi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Demi wanted to push him away, turn cold again. Block everyone out of her life again. But she couldnt. She couldnt treat him like she normally would treat others.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Devon sighed again. He really wanted to wrap his arms around her, to hug her, to hold her. To kiss her. But now he had the age difference in the back of his mind and it was hard to get rid of that thought. "We can still be friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Demi nodded and tried to hold back the other tears, but it didnt work. This was karma for her. She cheats on Derek, and now the guy she likes is too old for her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Devon could sort of read her face. He sat beside her again and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her to him and stroking her hair. It was a borderline friendly gesture. "Would it make you feel better if I said I didn't want to be just friends, either?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:32 pm

"It shouldnt matter if you are older than me or not. It's my choice, not the stupid laws." Demi grumbled softly. She curled against his side when he stroked her hair.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 pm

"I mean, I think I read somewhere that it didn't matter unless you...uh, got physical...but that may have been a rumor," Devon said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:37 pm

"I think that's true," Demi said softly. This wasn't fair. A stupid law shouldn't be constructing her love life!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Now, of course, Devon's eyes were fixed on her lips, but he blinked it off and ran a hand through his hair. "But, to be honest, I'd miss that part. Not that we've uh, done anything physically," They hadn't even kissed "But...you never know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:46 pm

"I think i know what you mean," Demi hesitantly said. She licked her lips when she noticed him looking at them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:48 pm

"It's probably not a good idea to try it now," Devon mumbled, even though he felt himself sub-consciously leaning forward a bit towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Demi nodded, but leaned in slightly when he did. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to be with him and she didnt want anything holding her back.

(I think the law (at least where i live) is that the minor has to be atleast 16 or less than a 3 year differance....)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Devon's lips where less than an inch from hers when common sense came in and he pulled away. What if someone found out? What if he was arrested? He couldn't risk that over a girl. Even Demi, as much as he liked her. If something happened...what would happen to everyone else? "Yeah, bad idea."

(I almost feel like we should keep this in for the drama, though xD
What do you think?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next