the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 24 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Devon sighed and just looked at her, waiting to see if she'd turn around.

Carly laughed and kissed his cheek. "Hey babe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Demi sighed and turned part way back to him. "What?" Her voice was shocked her with how bitter it was.

Derek smiled to her wider. "Hey...life boring back home without me?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Devon frowned at the bitterness in her voice. "Do you /want/ me to go to jail?"

Carly nodded. "It's really...quiet. Where have you stayed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm

"I want you to make up your mind. Where do we stand? You said it yourself, you wanted to be more than friends." Demi fought her voice to keep from snapping at him. This time when she spoke her words were softer.

"A kid on the swim team gave me a place to stay. In return I have to help coach the little ones." Derek wrapped an arm around her and swam them out of the lap lanes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

"I don't know where we stand, Demi," Devon said, squeezing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath. "It's not that simple."

Carly rolled her eyes. "You know I can swim on my own, right?" She said, but then moved. "Like, what do you have to help them with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Demi wished it could be. She wished this could be as simple as any other relation she had been in was. "Why can't it be?"

Derek chuckled softly.'"I know you can, but I don't want to let go of you," he kissed her cheek gently. "Just teach them how to not drown basically."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:43 pm

"Because, you know why," Devon said, feeling like they were going in circles.

Carly smiled at the first part. "Oh...and that doesn't sound too bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Demi sighed and looked down at her hands. "I keep hoping the answer will change." she admitted to him.

Derek nodded to her. "It isn't so bad. I get a roof over my head and h doesn't have to deal with the little ones."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 pm

"I can't help my age," Devon said with a sigh.

"So you've probably been pretty busy lately," Carly said, thinking of how he must have been too busy to see her. But his job was more important, if it meant he had somewhere to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Demi nodded at that and fought back the next set of tears that wanted to fall. "I understand."

Derek nodded again and pulled her closer to I'm in a tight hug. "I missed you though. I missed you so much."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Devon could see she was about to cry again and groaned. "Demi, please don't cry."

Carly smiled and hugged him back. "I missed you, too. Three days seemed like a long time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Demi bit her tongue to keep the tears from shedding. Why did he effect her this much?

Derek nodded in agreement and kissed her neck gently. He missed her and how she felt against him. He missed how soft her skin was. He missed being with her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 pm

"I feel just as bad as you do," Devon said, running his thumb along her cheek. No tears yet, but he wanted to commit her to memory.

Carly let him kiss her for a moment but then pulled away. "We're at a public pool, Derek." She laughed lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:41 pm

The action madethe tears Demi was holding back fall quickly. She curled against him and burried her head in his shoulder.

Derek sighed and pulled away. "There's no one here," he pointed out. "just you, me, a couple life guards, and a couple lap swimmers." and he knew that most of those people wouldn't care about them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Devon wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him, but didn't say a word. He was still trying to figure out what to do.

Carly shrugged. "I guess you're right." But she didn't make a move to have them go back to kissing, er..him kissing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Demi kept close to him as she cried. She hated this and hated that they couldnt easily be together.

Derek kissed her lips lightly, but not more then a couple seconds. "Want to hang out tonight?" he asked her softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Devon smoothed down Demi's hair, sort of playing with it. That always helped Carly calm down.

"I /want/ to, but I'd have to have a good excuse for Devon. Or it'd have to be super late," Carly said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:35 pm

"Your going to make my hair go poofy," Demi mumbled into his shoulder as he played with it. It was the curse of slightly curly hair. But she didnt mind, she liked that he was trying to calm her down.

Derek nodded, understanding. "Want me to visit tonight?" He asked her, sense they couldnt go out easily, he might be able to hang in her room a bit if he snuck in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:37 pm

"Sorry," Devon said and stopped, his hand just rested near the small of her back, instead.

"Yes, please!" Carly grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Demi sighed and thought about pulling away. But if she did, would he leave?

Derek chuckled softly. "Then I will." He brushed back her soaked hair and tucked a lock behind her ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:47 pm

He probably would leave if she did. Devon kissed the top of her head and sighed back. That kind of kiss couldn't be illegal.

"Great." Carly was smiling, but she just then thought of how much farther things could go if they were /alone/. But she trusted Derek not to push it if she didn't want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:49 pm

"This isnt fair." Demi muttered, then thought to herself. When was life ever fair to her? To anyone actually. This wasnt fair, but this was life.

Derek smiled back to her when she smiled and kissed her again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 pm

"You /really/ think no one would find out?" Devon asked, though he wasn't sure why. He didn't know if he could still go through with it.

"Derek," Carly mumbled, pulling away. "Later -- you can kiss me as much as you want /later/."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Demi hesitated before nodding. "Yeah. I really do. Cici, from what i know of her, doesnt seem like one to care. Madeline is always off in her music world. And you kicked derek out and Carly will be mad enough at you to shun you for a couple days, if not weeks."

Derek chuckled softly and rested his forhead against hers. "I'm going to hold you to that promise." He joked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Devon sighed and fell back on the bed, rubbing his eyes. This was a tough decision.

Carly rolled her eyes. "Have fun with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next