the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring on the drama and secrets

3 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bring on the drama and secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring on the drama and secrets

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Milan opened the door to their room and stepped inside, taking a seat on her bed.

Back to top Go down

Bring on the drama and secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring on the drama and secrets

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Samuel: I followed her in and sat on my bed. I looked at her for a minute. "So what did you do that could be bad enough for you to be sent to a boarding school?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:06 pm

MEgan looked at James and blushed "Oh just a character for my book." She lied smoothly.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Milan froze for a moment, but recovered. "My parents were redoing the house and are raising a baby and didn't want me in their hair." She answered--it was close to the truth so not much of a lie. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 am

James: "Oh so you write?"

Samuel: "I see. Pretty much my 'rents wanted me out." I said with a nod.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Milan nodded and got up, walking over to her dresser to grab a bathing suit. She turned back to Samuel. "Wanna go for a swim?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Samuel: I grinned. I reached in my bag and pulled out my bathing suit. "Sure darling."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Milan smiled and went to the bathroom adjacent to their room to change. She came out in a metallic silver string bikini.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Samuel: I was waiting for Milan to change. She came out and my eyes traveled up and down. "Nice." I slipped past her in the bathroom to change into my black and red swim trunks.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Milan smiled and bent down to grab things off the floor, but she kept dropping it and couldn't pick it up, so her butt was in the air--facing the bathroom--when the door opened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Samuel: I opened the door and grinned. What a lovely sight. I wolf whistled. "Nice view."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Milan flushed red and stood up. "Can you get my tanning lotion off the floor? I can't get it." Milan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Samuel: I smiled. "Sure sweet heart." I crouched down and picked up the bottle. I held it toward her but didn't give it too her. "So, what do I get?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Milan rolled her eyes, but played along. "What do you want to get?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Samuel: I thoughtfully tapped my finger against my chin. "How 'bout a kiss?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Milan: I smiled and went over to him, pressing myself against him and planted a soft, sweet kiss on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Samuel: I hadn't actually expected her to kiss me. I slid my arms around her and grinned beneath the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Milan: I smiled and pulled back, readjusting my bathing suit over my chest, seeing as how it moved when I pressed myself against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Samuel: I grinned and handed her her lotion. "I must say, you are one spectacular kisser."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Milan: I smiled and took it. "You could have been better." I teased with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Samuel: I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really. I've has girls tell me I'm the best."

*facepalm*
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Milan: "Ha!" I exclaimed and started to reach behind him to get my bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Samuel: I blocked her slightly with my body. "I don't suppose you would give me another chance to prove you wrong?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Milan: I shrugged with a smile. "Only if you help apply my lotion..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Samuel: I chuckled. "You drive a hard bargain Miss Milan." I grinned at her. "Deal."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next