the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 6 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 am

veronica: i walk in and look at him then said " i got curious when i heard a guitar being played"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 6 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 am

Kane: I chuckled."That's fine, i dont mind. I havent been able to play for a while and had the sudden impulse to go practice." i said, smiling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 am

veronica;" then if you don't mind can i stay and watch you practice?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:34 am

Kane: I nodded. "Sure. Its been quite a while since ive had an audience." i said. I began strumming absently, smooth chords and flowing notes sliding off the strings, creating a calm lilting melody. Id missed this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:36 am

veronica: i sat down on the floor in front of him i watch his finger strummed the strings i just look so curious as kane played
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:39 am

Kane: I played for a bit until my fingers started hurting from pressing the strings down ont he frets and i had to stop. "Ugh.... playing is fun but it kills your hand after a while." i said, shaking my hand out. "So, anything you feel like doing?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 am

veronica: " i don't know i alway been treat as a pet so i never had a say about anything " i said i continue to watch him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am

Kane: "Oh yeah? Well, now's your chance to give it a shot." i said, shrugging. "What do youo typically like doing?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:45 am

veronica: " i don't know kane it been a long time since i did anything other then just sleep, eat, try plan a way out of hell hole call the pound"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 am

Kane: "Hmmm......" i said, thinking for a minute. "Feel like watching a movie or soemthing?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:50 am

veronica:" a movie?" i said as i look at him curiously either i acutally don't know what is a movie or i can't remember"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:51 am

Kane: "Yeah, a video recording of various people acting out a story." i said. "Sound interesting?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 am

veronica:" it does sound really interesting kane"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 am

Kane: I nodded. "Alright then. This way." i said. I headed down to the living room where the tv was and begand flipping through my rather large collection of various movies. "I dunno, if something looks good just let me know." i said absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 am

Veronica: i just nod look at all the movie until I choose one which was comedy and look really funny
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:52 am

Kane: "Oh, that's a good one. See? Natural. Not that i would keep crappy movies laying around, but still...." i said, popping the disc in the player, grabbing the remote, and flopping on the couch.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am

Veronica: I got on the couch too and I got comfortable on it
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 am

Kane: Finally the main menu came up and i hit the play buttong, the movie starting soon after.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am

Veronica: I watch the movie I was very curiously about it that I move from couch to tge floor to get closer to look at the tv more and by how I'm acting right now it kind of a clear sign that I been treat like animal for so long
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:21 pm

cassie: i look at wolfy once more time " i hope you like here " i said with a smiled before i took callie back up to my room
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Zak:
"I'm tired of meat" I say, "I mean don't get me wrong I love meat, I just want a little variety in my diet. Do you have any salad?" I ask.

David:
"How... what... who?" I studder trying to find the right word. "Can all of you talk?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Rin: "I would expect so, but i cant speak for all of them since i dont know them all. Its a well kept secret im apparently not keeping so well. But i thought your reaction would be funny. I was right." i said. "We also have our own names, although you stupid humans tend to insist on calling us stupid names. Mine wasnt horrible..... ive heard worse. Still annoying though." i said, frowning.

Celeste: I stared at him, eyes wide when i heard him talk. "Ah, so you CAN talk. I wondered...." i said thoughtfully in that misty spaced out light voice i tended to use when lost in thought. "Salad, you wanted?" i said, digging around. "Here we are...." i said, pulling out a container full of salad. "Will this do? I apologize for immediately thinking you wanted meat, but it seemed like a logical option." i said, smiling, slightly embarassed as i handed him the salad. "Are you okay to use a fork or no?" i asked. Apparently he could talk, but i wasnt sure what else he could do.

Kane: "Kinda wierd watching people who arent technically there?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Veronica: I turn my head from the tv to look at Kane " yeah it is but it is so cool Kane"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Kane: I chuckled a little at the enthusiasm. It was wierd thinking about this from her perspective since id grown up with the technology and was so used to it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Veronica: I smiled at Kane before I look back at the tv and after awhile I strench out which was when I realized my dress had a hole it so I look back at Kane " Kane do have any clothes that will fit me that I can have?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum