the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 7 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Kane: A thoughtful expression crossed my face. "Hmm.... my sister may've left some stuff here from the last time she visited. They shoudl fit you and i highly doubt she'll mind you having them. She doesnt stop by often and she's always leaving stuff places." i said, chuckling. My sister was quite forgetful. "I'll go check..." i said, disappearing upstairs for a moment. I found the forgotten clothing in the bedroom my sister usually stayed in, in the dresser. I pulled all of it out, amounting to a large armful of stuff, and brought it downstairs. "I was certain she'd left some stuff." i said, grinning and dropping the pile on the couch.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 7 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Stark Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Zak:
"I do have basic motor skills that even a trained monkey has" I say taking a fork. I eat the salad slowly, "No..." I say, "This is nowhere near as good as meat. Have any steak?" I ask, "Cooked if you can. Also, my name is Zak not Spot"

David:
"So um... what is your real name?" I ask.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Veronica: I went to the pile on couch and just look at it " I never seen this much clothes in a pile before. my old owners didn't allow me to go in their room or any where they kept clothes at they thought I will either ruin or dirty their clothes because I'm part cat " I said before I look through the pile
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 pm

(OMG! ROSE! YOUR AVATAR IS TOTALLY AWESOME! I LOVE D GRAYMAN!)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 pm

( i love d.gray-man too the next comicon i going to i'm cosplaying as one of the characterrs)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 pm

(Be Allen!)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Celeste: "Sorry..." i said, very embarassed now. "Im afraid you'll have to put up with a lot of stupid questions until i get to know you better." i said. "I figured you had a better name than 'Spot'. Its good to know i was right on that point. Its nice to meet you, Zak. My name is Celeste. And i do have some steak somewhere...." i said. I found teh leftover steak and stuck it in the microwave for a bit until it was sufficiently heated. He had a fork already so i grabbed a steak knife and handed it to him along with the steak.

Rin: I sighed. "My name is Rin." i said calmly. "What's yours? Since im not about to call you master or anything. Just saying." i said lightly.

Kane: I frowned a bit. "Yeah, well, im not too worried about that. You need something to wear so take whatever you need." i said, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 pm

( i can't my friend is being allen and her sister is being lavi )

veronica: i nod " thanks kane " i siad before i continue to look through the clothes
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:03 pm

David:
"I'm David" I say smiling. I hold out my hand to shake, "Thats a pretty name, Rin"

Zak:
I looked at the steak knife. How easy would it be just to kill her with it and dissapear into the woods? I ignore the thoughts and then start eating. When I finish I ask, "What do you do for fun around here?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Celeste: I shrugged. "I do a lot of gardening. Look after my birds and horses, horseback ride. I play music, i draw, i paint, i sculpt. I enjoy creating things. Swimming's an option, there's a lake a short distance out in the woods. I have a T.V. that's hooked up and such, but i dont use it often. You're free to if you want though." i said.

Rin: I was surprised when he stuck out his hand, but shook, careful not to claw him by accident. Clawing annoying people was all fine and dandy, but since he hadnt given me ar eason to rip his face off yet (quite the contrary, actually...) i would behave..... for now...... "Thanks. Its nice to meet you, i guess. Good to be out of that prison, anyways." i said, the last sentence coming out with an air of disgust. I couldnt stand the pound or anyone who worked there.

Kane: "No problem. As ive said, i wont deny you anything you need." i said, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 pm

veronica: i pick out the clothes that i like before i headed to my room to change out of this dress
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Kane: I folded the rest of the clothes neatly and brought them upstairs, waiting for Veronica to come out so i could leave these in her room.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Brooke followed Cassie nervously, that wolf was irritating. Why did her new home have to have a wolf?
Ash grinned at their backs. "See? I can behave."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 pm

veronica: it took my time to change because i had paws once i done i open the door and i saw kane there

cassie: once in our room we continue to play tea party

tristan:" yeah i see ash "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Ash barked a laugh, "Good, cause it don't happen often." He began exploring the house again.

Brooke was smiling the whole time. "I like tea." She announced.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 pm

tristan: i just sigh as i watch ash explore the house

cassie:" thats good then we can play tea party more often callie "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 pm

When finished Ash threw himself on a couch, putting his feet on the coffee table.

Brooke smiled, "I would like that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 pm

tristan: i just sigh again when i saw ash relaxing on the couch

cassie; " thats really good callie"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Ash laughed, "Something wrong bud?" He asked with a smirk.

Brooke hesitated, "Could....could you call me Brooke?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 pm

tristan:" nothing wrong"

cassie:" okay sure brooke " i said with a smile
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Ash laughed again and kicked his boots off on the table. At least his feet were normal.

Brooke smiled thankfully. "Thanks.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Kane: "Hey. I brought the rest of these up for you. Looks like i was right, those look like they fit okay." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 pm

tristan:" you so need to learn manners "

cassie:" no problem brooke"

veronica:" yeah and thanks kane"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Ash laughed again and put his hands behind his head, "you gonna teach me?"

Brooke smiled and took a sip of her tea.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 pm

tristna:" if i have i will "

cassie: i smiled at brooke as i kept sipping my tea
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum