the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 8 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Kane: I shrugged. "No problem." i said, brushing past her and storing the clothes in the dresser on one side of the room.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 8 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:23 pm

veronica: i just watch him put away the clothes so next time i need the clothes i know where they are at then i ask " so what else we can do for fun kane?" i ask him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:44 pm

(bump?)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

(Sorry, im totally stuck as to what to post for Kane Sad my muse has left me! D: )
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm

( it's okay I just thought people forgot about this thread and Kane could maybe show Veronica around town and people will notice how Kane treats Veronica like a person and so other people will be mean to them )
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 pm

(Sure, why not Razz beats my idea, which was nonexistant so you beat me by default XD)

Kane: I shrugged. "There's not much to do around the house. Feel like going out somewhere? There's a few intereating places in town." i said, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 am

Veronica:" hell yes I never been anywhere other a house or pound" I said a bit too excited I never see other parts of town before I wasn't even allow to go outside of my old owners house
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 am

Ash laughed again, "I'd like to see that."

Brooke took the time to examine the room while they were drinking. She decided that she could like living here. It was nice and fit for a little girl. Brooke smiled, she liked this little girl. Cassie was nicer than that of humans in all the horror stories she heard when she was younger.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 am

Tristan I just sighed at him

Cassie:" want more tea Brooke?" I offer to her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 am

Ash smirked and walked over to the door. Tilting his head curiously he examined the door and its lock.

Brooke nodded, "Yes please."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 am

Tristan:" where are you going?"

Cassie: i pour more tea in her cup
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Ash shrugged, "No where." Then threw himself back on the couch.

Brooke smiled, "Thanks."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Tristan: " do want to go out and do something?"

Cassie:" no problem brooke"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

David:
I laugh. "I'd imagine it wasn't fun. It didn't look fun when my dad worked there, he made me go with him sometimes, I hated it. That is until he died..." I then laughed out loud remembering my father's demise.

Zak:
"Um... well... that sounds... interesting... Horses are usually afraid I will eat them. My claws usually get in the way of gardening and almost everything involving art so thats out... What's a TV?" I ask.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Rin: I raised an eyebrow. "You can laugh about the demise of you;re own father? Im impressed." i said. "And it was certainly no fun at all."

Celeste: "Its a machine that allows you to watch video recordings or animated broadcasts of various characters acting out various stories." i said, attempting to explain it.

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Veronica:" let's go Kane I can't wait to see around town" I said excitedly I kind of did a little happy jump because I was excited
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Zak:
I give her a blank look. "Dumb it down a bit. Remember I just got out of a pet store"

David:
"The guy was an a**" I say frankly. "So, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Enjoy your freedom!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Rin: I sighed. "That doesnt include clawing youor face off, i suppose.... although that WOULD be fun.... for me, anyways.... oh well, im sure i can make do. This is infinitely more interesting than a cage." i said. "Incidentally, you wouldnt happen to have any food, would you? I havent been fed in a while. Im not sure how long. Tie sort of blurs together in that place.... but its been a while."

Celeste: "It shows a bunch of moving pictures strung together to show a story." i said, trying to explain it in simpler terms.

Kane: I nodded. "Right. Let's go then." i said, heading for the front door.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Veronica: I followed him happily and excited while I follow I couldn't myself from purring happily a bit
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Zak:
"I see... well then I'll check it out where is it?" I ask.

David:
"No it does not include clawing my face!" I say sternly, a little offended I mean I was trying to be nice here. I then wave my hand at the kitchen, "Pick something out, if it needs cooking I'll do it, I don't mean that your dumb its just my stove is kind of faulty."
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Rin: I shrugged. "I can eat raw meat. And its pretty tasty." i said absently, poking around in the fridge for meat. "Oh, and the whole clawing your face off thing? Its not personal. You're the only person i know whose ever actually been nice to me, as far as i can remember. I just like clawing faces." i said bluntly. I found some meat, chomping on it absently, despite it being raw. I actually liked meat raw almost better than cooked...

Celeste: I smiled. "Here, i'll show you." i said, walking through the door into the next room, turning the tv on. "This button turns it on and off. And this--" i said, holding up the remote, "Controls it from a distance." i said, pointing out the buttons that changed the channels and volume and such.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Veronica: I follow Kane outside before he show me around town I look around so curiously " this is so awesome " I said to Kane as I didn't notice people around us are giving us dirty looks
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Zak:
I found this very interesting. I flipped through the channels with the remote amazed. Then, I came to Animal Planet. It was doing a special on half breeds. It talked about how dumb we were and how were the perfect pet. I growled deeply and turned the TV off.

David:
"Glad to know I'm not the only getting threatened with face clawing" I say chuckling. Then I ask, "Which room do you want I have two spares? Mine is the one down the hall to the right"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Rin: I shrugged. "I dont really care. As long as its not a cage, im happy. Although if either of them have access to the roof, that would be preferable. I like being in high places. If not, im sure i can figure out some other way to get up on the roof." i said lightly.

Celeste: I frowned. "I apologize for any offensive programming. Most people are idiots, unfortunately." i said with a small sad sigh.

Kane: I smiled. "I suppose. I grew up here so i dont really notice much anymore." i said, ignoring the looks people were giving us.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Veronica;" that really cool you grew up here Kane and what are some of the place you usually go to Kane?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum