the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 30 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Ginger:" its okay David and where should we go?" I said to them. I let's go of James so I could face rin and david
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 30 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Rin: I sighed. "I dont know. Somewhere noone knows us. The police can track us, obviously, so somewhere off the beaten path would be good. Hotels could be tricky, and means of payment can be traced, especially credit cards. If you ask me, we get some cash, buy some supplies and a few tents, and go camp out in the woods." i suggested.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Ginger:" I actually have two tents already" I said to them. I wish we didn't have to run.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Rin: I blinked. "Well, that's certainly convenient then." i said. I refused to go back to the pound. I would not let that happen, especially since it meant leaving David, which i realized i really, REALLY didnt want to do.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 pm

James sat up. "I've survived in the woods for a while before when I escaped an abusive owner. I know of a cave we can set tents in front of and there's a creek that has clean water. We'll also have a cliff behind us, so no one can sneak up on us."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 pm

David:
I look at them. "I may know of one place" I say. I then tell them about the place from my dream. "I don't even know if it exists though" I wait for the laughter and mockery to come. It was an insane plan.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Rin: I blinked. "Are you sure its a real place?" i asked. "If so, that would be a good place to go. For the moment though, it may be best to get somewhere safe and then figure out how to try and get there." i said. If we didnt know where it was.... well, we coudlnt afford to sit around here trying to figure it out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 pm

James chewed on his lips, thinking over the idea. He wasn't sure how far they could go with two injured, though James knew he'd heal fast, he knew it'd take a while for David to heal.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Ginger;" how we going to find that place you talk about David?" I ask i hearing a place like sounds too good to be real.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 pm

David:
"Well, there is only one way to find out if it is real, we have to find it" I say. "I am okay to travel I think" I get up. I nearly fall over. "We will need weapons though" I say, "If the cops come after us we need to be prepared to fight"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Rin: I grinned. "All my weapons are attached. Im good to go." i said. "But you two humans with no real natural weapons.... yes, you will need something to potentially injure others with." i said bluntly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm

David:
"I have my size and strength to begin with, but I am slow I am very strong, stronger than most humans and halfbreeds I meet" I say. As if to prove my point I wrap Rin in a bear hug and lift her off the ground. I laugh jovially.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Rin: "Gah! Put me down!" i said, startled. I was SO not used to people touching me unless they were attempting to injure me or something, and i did not like being spontaneously lifted up. "You're going to strain your injuries!" i protested.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

David:
I place her back down on her feet. I smile at her. I haven't actually told her how I feel yet. I am actually pretty scared to do so. She might think I am crazy or just wierd. "I'm fine" I say suddenly downcast.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Ginger: I just watch those two. " well I still need a weapon to fight." I just said
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Rin: I gave him a look. "You were shot. You almost died. That's not fine. I worry, you know. I dont like worrying. Please, dont go and get yourself almost-killed again. Or i may just have to kill you myself for putting me through that fear and worry." i said. "But the fact hat you can manage that is a good sign. I can worry less now." i said, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

David:
I smile sadly. She really was pretty when she smiled. "Yeah, I really am fine. The bullets didn't go to deep" I mutter, still sullen.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Rin: On impulse, i hugged him. "Good, because if you died, i would be sad, and im not in a hurry to find out what that feels like." i said. He was the first person who'd ever been nice to me, and he meant a lot to me. Losing him.... would just be too awful for words.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 pm

David:
I smile and hug her back. I am scared she still may not like me how I like her. What if she already had a half breed that she loved somewhere else? I couldn't tell her how I felt, not yet.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Rin: Another strange, totally foreign emotion swelled inside me as he hugged back. It wasnt something i could place, like fear or worry or anger. It was something id never felt before, not for anyone. I knew it was for David. It made me want to just hang onto him and never let him go. But i didnt know what it was or why it had suddenly appeared. It was a little bit unnerving.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm

James chewed on his lip. "I could steal some weapons. I'm an amazing thief." I didn't like revealing stuff like this at all, but it was somthing that could help.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 pm

David:
Regretting it but knowing I had to, I let go. I smile at her "You are very pretty" I tell, her brushing her hair out of her face. I had never felt love before but I knew that this was it.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Rin: I blushed very deeply, my heart doing something screwy that i was VERY certain it was not normally supposed to. "Er, t-thanks...." i said. What strange power did this guy have that could turn me into a blithering idiot with a simple sentence? Embarassment. Antoher new feeling. Antoher one i wasnt a fan of....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Ginger:" okay James. Also you been through a lot Jane haven't you." I said as I look at him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm

David:
I smile at her. I sit down and say, "I'll help James get some weapons. Where from? The police armory? A gun shop?" I still can't take my eyes off of Rin.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum