the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

5 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 16 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:58 am

Jess sighed and held her, refusing to sleep

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 16 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 am

Grace woke hours later, able to move about without fainting. But she'd developed a slight cough. A slight body shaking cough. "So what do you want to do?" She asked.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:12 am

Jess watched her, looking worse off than before and shrugged. "Whatever you want to do. I just want to spend every moment with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:16 am

She grinned and stretched her wings. "Come on." She slowly led him up to the roof of the building and walked to the edge. "I wanna fly."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 am

Jess watched her unsure. "Are you sure you are up for it?" he asked worridly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:22 am

Grace was feeling adventurous (another word for dilutional(sp)) "I'm sure." She leapt from the roof, wings flapping.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:33 am

Jess watched her nervously, going to the edge so he could try and catch her just incase

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 am

Grace smiled and flew for a moment before pausing before him. "See?" Cough cough..."I'm just fine. " cough...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 am

Jess watched her for a moment then took her hand and gently pulled her back towards him and kissed her softly. "Yes, I see."

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

(ps. Just so that you have a clear picture in your head Milo's metal is like...silver surfer style. It looks as if someone poured it over his skin.)

Milo thought about answering her question by lifting his arm from his torso, which would reveal the angry red wound that had been left behind. Even though it would have been easier than talking he decided against it because he didn't want to scare her anymore than she already had been. She wouldn't be able to handle that right now... he told himself wondering how long it would be before she discovered the horror of the facility. He just answered with a simple "Yes." pleased to hear that his voice had grown in strength he added "Now I just managed to get you up on that bed, so if you'd be so kind to at least sit..."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

Nellie stared at the bed with wide eyes. That would require leaving the confines of her corner. She stared at him and gulped for a moment, her eyes lingering on the silve metal that was visible from this angle then gave a slight nod and sat on the bed, wrapping her arms around herself, and feeling exposed. Her eyes raked over him. "why aren't you on the bed instead of me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 am

"Because, when you were thrown in here you were knocked-out cold. Unconscious people get first dibs on the cot, don't you think?" he said wincing from the surprising amount of energy it took to talk.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:15 am

Nellie wrapped her arms tighter around herself at the memory of how she became unconsious, he wide eyes filled with pain. "Oh." Was all she said, her arms tightening around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 am

Grace kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Only pulling away to cough into her hand.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:21 am

Jess sighed as he watched her, and pulled her back towards the door, still kissing her gently. "I know what I want to do today." he murmered against her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 am

She grinned and wrapped her legs around his waist before placing her wings against her back."love you." She murmured.

The angel froze in its retreat. How had it missed that factor? Perhaps he could add that to his report. He shook his head as he left. It would be close. But he had a feeling she might be allowed back into heaven. She just might.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:27 am

"Er..." Milo murmured shifting uncomfortably on the floor "So what's your name, and why are you here?" he asked feeling a bit like he was in a twisted elementary school name exchange. He thought maybe if he kept her talking she would stay calm, less trouble for both of them that way.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:31 am

"I love you too" Jess murmered as he carried her back to their room and laid her on the bed.

"Nellie. My name is Nellie." She said and wrapped her arms around herself tightly. "The hunters found me, that's why I'm here. Telepath and I'm able to manipulate water elements to a certain degree."

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 am

Milo raised an eyebrow in surprise "So, have you read my mind yet?" he challenged carefully placing a light-hearted tone over his words.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 am

Nellie stared at him. "I can't read minds." She murmered. "i can just talk to them, and have a slight minimal influence over them." She looked down at her toes, still hugging herself tightly as a knock came at the door, her eyes becoming wide again.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 am

Milo's head turned toward the door expectantly. His bangs fell into his face, creating a shadow over his eyes. The corner of his mouth turned downwards in disdain as the door swung open.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 am

Ferran walked in, followed by a man of larger stature, a cold smirk on his face as his eyes landed on Nellie, obvious lust leaking from them. "Good afternoon, healing well?" Ferran asked at them both.

Nellie stayed quiet, her eyes wide at the entrance of the man, her poor body shaking with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Milo closed his eyes and rested the back of his head against the wall. "Who's that?" he inquired without bothering to move even an inch.

Last edited by BeautifulOutcast4212 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Ferran smiled widely and patted the man on the chest. "This is Ryan. He helps me sometimes." she said and looked over at Nellie, "but he's going to be playing with your friend today."

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Milo's hands clasped in and out of fists at his sides as he glared at the new man. His eyes shone with repugnance at the way the man seemed to be salivating over the tiny and meek green-eyed girl. He felt sick.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next