the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

5 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 17 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Dani was bored, (here comes the fast development of a shifters child.)) Mommy was sleeping. Daddy wasn't in here. She giggled and went back to Mommy's work. Then started crawling down the halls

Lana is still passed out, very pale.

Grace didn't remove her legs as she pressed herself against him. She kissed and let her hands wonder to the edge f his shirt.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 17 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Ferran gave him a slight nod, and he smiled even wider as he crossed the room. "NO!" Nellie screamed as she stuggled to get out of his grip as she was dragged towards the door. "NO! LET ME GO! PLEASE!"

Ferran watched with slightly amused eyes and looked back at Milo with a fake sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:26 pm

One of the workers, Mutt to be exact, found Dani and picked her up. "what are you doing here?" he asked looking at her curiously.

jess continued to kiss her, slipping his hands beneath her shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Dani giggled and poofed further down the hall. Then sat back and giggled, obviously daring him to try and catch her.

Grace puller his shirt over his head, letting her hands explore his chest. Muffling a cough she kissed him again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Pure hatred seemed to be flowing from the grey depths of Milo's eyes. As the girl screamed his facial expression didn't change, his composure remained cold. He revered Ferran with defiance, refusing to let her see that Nellie's screams for help had crawled under his skin.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Ryan forced Nellie out into the hall and to a room. A few moments later, her agonized screams pieced the air. Ferran didn't even seem to budge. She just gave him a small smirk, and turned, closing the door, Nellie's screams ringing through the halls. She walked down and saw Dani and picked her up. "Dani? What are you doing here. You're suppose to be with your mother." she frowned and called Ryder who appeared right away, giving Dani a stern look as he took her from Ferran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Dani stuck her tongue out at him and giggled, Daddy didn't scare her. He as a real softie. She grinned at him and poofed back into the crib at the house.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Ryder growled and looked at Ferran and gave her a slight nod and thank you before poofing home and picking dani up. "You don't go there. You hear me?" He said sternly. "That's a no, Daniella."

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Milo put his head and his hands, and rubbed his face doing his best to ignore the cries coming from across the hall. Gritting his teeth he forced himself to stand by using the wall as support. Placing his forearm against the rough stucco he could remain in an upright position. He didn't understand the motive behind getting up off the ground, other than it was something in his control. It was better than nothing. Better than sitting there groveling like a dog and listening to the poor girls screams of agony.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Ryan brought her back hours later, tossing her on the floor in the dimmly lit cell. She was a bloody mess, not even having the will to move from the floor, her body shaking violently.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Although listening to Nellie had taken a toll on Milo's mental state, his physical one was much better after being left alone for so long. The doctor had visited and had placed fresh bandages around his chest and shoulders. Even though the tightness of the white strips limited his breathing to an extent it saved him from accidentally opening up the gashes over and over like he had been. After Ryan had closed the door Milo went over to Nellie, gently turning her over onto her back and wiping her hair from her eyes. "Nellie...?" he asked his voice a soothing baritone.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Nellie's face was void of emotion, her eyes almost glassy as she stared at nothing. Dark crimson leaked from the insults carved into her skin all over her body. Her mind wandered aimlessly, picking for something to do to distract her from the pain she was feeling.
"what's your name?" she asked the boy in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Dani stuck her tongue out.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 pm

He flinched when he heard the girls voice in his head, his hands twitching away from her for a moment before he pulled himself together and answered her question. "Milo."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Ryder frowned and stuck his tongue out at her as well.

Jess woke a few hours later in a cold sweat, their clothes strewn everywhere and Grace asleep beside him.

Nellie was quiet for a moment. "Kill me Milo..." she finally said, breaking the awkward silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Grace dreamed once again of the angel. "The deal has gone through Grace. Tomorrow you'll begin to fade even faster, the energy will heal him as it flees you body. Five days Grace...are you sure?"
She bowed her head, letting out soft tears. "I'm sure."

Dani giggled and reached for his tongue.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm

"What?! No. Don't be a coward." Milo lifted Nellie up so that she was leaning against his chest.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Nellie looked at him and tears began to flow down her cheeks as her eyes searched his face, they had lost their light, barely life left in them at all. "Why? It's never going to end. They've already taken everything from me. What else is there to live for?"

Ryder chuckled and playfully bit her fist, making sure not to hurt her.

Jess-asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Dani giggled her other fist going into her own mouth.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Grace woke coughing violently. Her body trembling as she calmed from the fit, her head pounding its dizzy rethem(sp) into her skull.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Jess woke and looked at her concerned, pulling her closer. "You alright?"

Ryder smiled down at her and chuckled and let go of her fist and blew on her tummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Grace curled up on herself as if to make the world stop spinning before her. She pressed against his side and made a small smile, "I'm fine."

Dani giggled and tapped his head.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Ryder chuckled and smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "I love you princess." he murmered, his heart overflowing with joy and pride. How he ever survived without her was beyond him.

Jess craddled her gently and brushed the hair from her face, kissing her neck gently. "Are you sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Milo looked at her desperately, his eyes taking on a downcast gloom. He wracked his head for something that would miraculously change this stranger girl's mind in vain, coming up empty handed. He rested his forehead on top of her red curls "You just can't...you just can't give up." he said his voice shaking slightly with the heaviness of his words.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Nellie closed her eyes as she rested against him, big fat tears rolling down her cheeks. The doctor came in at that moment, followed by Ferran. A mallicious smile curled at her lips as she watched them. "Awe. Now isn't that sweet?" she said her fake sweet voice having contempt edge in on its cold center. The doctor went and took Nellie from Milo, her eyes wide as she reached for him.
"NO! MILO!" she cried out in his head as the doctor took her out.
"Looks like you've made a new friend." Ferran said as she watched him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next