the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

5 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 30 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Milo stared at the stitches, incomprehension crystal clear in his eyes. When it hit him rage slowly creeped around his expression taking over almost all of his features. His eyebrows pulled in together, a frown replaced his usual calm mouth, and the stormy grey of his eyes flashed dangerously. "I...they..."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 30 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Nellie watched Milo with large eyes, trying not to be scared. She gently set her hand on his. "Calm down...please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"Calm down..." Milo repeated blandly as he shook his head. Taking a deep breath he decided that even though he thought now was one of the most ridiculous times to be told to calm down in that he should do it anyway for the sake of not causing a scene. Taking only a second to control himself he pictured the snowy peaks of the landmark mountain that towered over his home. Looking back up at Nellie he snapped the short-circuited on his chest, being extra careful not to twist it onto the active position. "What did you live for?" he asked Nellie seriously.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Nellie looked at him curiously. "What do you mean?" She watched him as he put the circut on his chest, waiting for it to kick in again.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:46 pm

"If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing." Milo said glancing down at the little torture device. He looked at it curiously, like something was wrong until he realized what was out of place. Popping it off he attatched it to the correct side of his chest, making sure that it looked exactly the same when Ferran had put it on. She wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Nellie watched him move the device curiously then looked back at him. "I don't know. They've already taken everything from me, and I have no family. So, I guess I don't really have anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Milo huffed and dropped his arm across his upright knee. "I asked you what did you live for. Not what are you going to live for, even though that question typically follows."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Nellie watched him for a long moment. "before they found me?" She looked down at her hands. "You're going to think I'm silly..but..love..the thought of a family. The ability to play in the water and feel apart of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Sabre looked up, her bright eyes finally focusing on Trinity. "Sabre," she said, her voices shaking slightly. She didn't scream all that often, but she felt like that's all she wanted to do here.

Zo's eyebrow perked up a little bit. "That's kinda cool. Regeneration and such," he mused to himself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Deidra smiled at him and shook her head. They like to play with it when they know you are a regenerate.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:04 pm

"It might not be the same as it was, but you could still have those things if you'd get out of here." Milo said as he searched her eyes.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Nellie gave a small smile and hung her head saddly. "No one would want me now. Not with all my scars and no voice and..... there is nothing for me now. Not even water."

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 pm

"What do you mean not even water? Maybe you can't use it here but if you were to escape then..." something about the way Nellie's face was folding in on itself made Milo stop in is tracks.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Nellie shook her head and looked back at him. "No, there is no escape Milo. Even if we did, it wouldn't help us any. We'd just be running, constantly fearing for our lives. What kind of future is that? For anyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 pm

"I would rather be running, fearing what might happen than be imprisoned here, fearing what will happen." Milo said as the door to the room creaked open, only serving to emphasize his point.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Nellie couldn't help but cringe at the opening of the door, moving closer to Milo as if he would protect her. Not that he could, but still. It at least gave a small sliver of comfort. It was Ryan. He smiled coldly at Nellie, and she cringed even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Milo tilted his head rebelliously as a scathing look flared up in his eyes, challenging the imposing man with out saying a word.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Ryan chuckled as he was followed by Ferran, both coming in. "Hello my sweets." Ferran said with a fake smile. "How are we feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Milo slowly turned his gaze to Ferran, narrowing his eyes.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Ferran smiled at him and chuckled. "We've got something new for you both to play with." She lifted a remote, pressed the button, and the device on his chest was activated again. Ryan chuckled and pulled Nellie away, who was struggling for all she was worth, her mouth opened in silent screams and pleas.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Milo doubled in half, a cover for disabling the machine on his chest before he was yanked to his feet. Remembering that he was supposed to be in agony he winced convincingly and cried out a bit as Ryan threw Nellie and him up against a wall. He was so close Milo could smell the sweat and lust wafting off of him. Ryan took another step forward to Nellie, his hand outstretched when Milo stopped his reach by grabbing his wrist. A shocked look smacked onto the mans face as Milo lifted his head and flashed his teeth at him. "Surprise." Milo growled before smashing his fist into Ryan's mouth, blood and a tooth or two splattered to the ground.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Ryan grolwed and put a mental hold on Milo, forcing him to stay still. He lifted him up and strapped him to the wall, hitting him in the family jewels before walking back towards Nellie who was curled up in the corner. Ferran smiled at Milo and chuckled. "I see that you've found out how to disarm my toy. That's a pitty because that's the only one I had. I guess now, I'll just have to use something...worse." She smiled brightly and Ryan pulled Nellie to her feet and strapped her on the wall just a little ways down from Ryan, a wide smile on his face. "You ready to see my new toy?" Ferran asked eagerly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Lurkage bounce
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Milo's jaw muscle twitched with the nasty response he had for the girl but he was unable to open his mouth to deliver it because of Ryan's mental hold.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Ferran smiled widely and pulled out two small devices and two doctors came in, dressed as if ready for surgery. "You guys get to have implants! Isn't that exciting?" She handed the devices over to the doctors and a medical cart was brought in lined with instruments for surgery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next