the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golgotha: Helheim's Gate

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Golgotha: Helheim's Gate Empty Golgotha: Helheim's Gate

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm not sure if there is one like this but I was thinking maybe something from one of my stories. I won't give you to much detail, just a setting and a situation. After that it's up to you to decide how it ends. Alright? I just need help developint the story and am back to the basics because my computer crashed before I could save any of the work I had. So I figured it was about time for a revamping anyway. SO have at it guys! Maybe I could get a few ideas from it Very Happy

Here we go. The English Parliment has taken over the EU. Many of the countries with drew but after a long and tedious war that is still on going, many have fallen to now what is called The Gaurdian Council of the People. It is most popularly known as just The Gaurd. All of Europe, Asia, and the northern part of Africa have already been claimed by The Gaurd. All that's left is the Pacific Islands, Australia, and the Americas. The Gaurd is often dressed in black. This all started in the year 2067, it is now 2072. You are in a little town that use to be St. Petersburg, Russia. The town was laid to waste, and this make shift village put in it's place. It's now the counting of the population and you have to go to the town hall to be "counted." They give you a holographic index card and you fill out your information on it and go from there. Your index card should look like this:

Name:
Apperance:
Height:
Weight:
Residence:
Family:

Back to top Go down

Golgotha: Helheim's Gate Empty Re: Golgotha: Helheim's Gate

Post by Regret Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Name: Dr Stanleigh Peppercorn. Also goes by the name of... Jack.
Apperance: Tall, with black hair and a wide smile. Dresses like a Victorian gentleman with a top hat and long black coat. However, he also sports a large pair of brass goggles, and his pointy black shoes are uncannily grippy. he has long sideburns and a neat little beard. His skin is exceptionally pale. generally carries a black cane with a silver wolf's head at the top.
Height: 6'2"
Weight:13 stone 13 pounds, or 88 kgs.
Residence: Again, classified. He lives where he has to, lurking in the lofts or coal-bunkers of unsuspecting village folk.
Family: The Guard. All hail the Guard!
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Name: Autumn Jones
Apperance: Skinny, but has curves. Long chocolate hair that curls naturally, dark chocolate eyes. She wears dresses when she can, but most of the time she is stuck with shorts and a tanktop and combat boots.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 130 pounds
Residence: Her home was burned down just on the outskirts of town because her parents could not pay taxes on it.
Family: Killed when the home was burned down just this last year. Her brother left to join the rebelion when she was 10. She's heard rumors that he was caught by the Gaurd, but he's also heard that he found the Caydrn, the nearest rebel group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:02 pm

((How do we start? Or do we wait for more?))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

((I'm thinking we might wait for more, just incase *takes thread to the chatbox* muahaha))

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Looks like it's going to end up as a duet. Oh well, they can be fun as well.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Alright then, I guess I'll start.

The lights illuminated the dark cobble stoned streets that were littered with rubble. Autumn was doing her best to stay away from the lights. Being caught in the lights was the last thing she needed. She was stealing after all. But it wasn't anything bad. Just food. Her stomach twisted as if to emphasize how hungry it was, the low snarl it let out seeming to echo along the quiet streets, threatening to get her caught, the loaf of bread tucked under her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Jack watches her walk past the end of the alleyway he is lurking in. She hides well, but as she flits past, she is silhouetted in the end of the alleyway. He sees the loaf of bread tucked under her arm, and takes a guess. Stolen? Probably. He shins up a drainpipe and scuttles across the rooftops, keeping her in sight at all times.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Autumn zig zagged her way to the gates, gaurds watching them. She bit her lip and thought about how to get by. Well, here goes nothing. She walked towards the gate casually, her tank top clinging to her in the summer heat. The gaurds stopped her and started to question her, she answered truthfully, saying she was escaping and everything. When they went to tackle her, she quickly ducked and slipped between them and out the gates, shots ringing in the background behind her as a searing pain raced through her shoulder, molten led burrowing into her skin.
She continute to run until she had slipped into the confines of the forest and had lost the gaurds. She could feel the hot liquid running down her shoulder, tears threatening to fall as she fought back against the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:16 pm

jack leaps over the fence while the guards are busy. The moon is waning and they will not see him. He slips into the forest. He can tell she is close.
"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" he says in a sing-song manner.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Autumn froze, hiding in a hollowed out tree. She stilled her breathing so it was harder to hear, though still giving her oxygen. The pain that seared through her shoulder was almost blinding. How was she going to get away from him? "What do you want from me?" she asked as she quickly moved from her position, staying in the shadows, undetected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

"I can see your heat, girl," he says. "And you're getting cooler. You won't survive long without help."
He steps towards her.
"So what is it going to be?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Autumn closed her eyes, forcing the pain to the back of her mind, blinking furiously when she opened her eyes again. "How do I know I can trust you?" She asked as she moved away to a different tree, keeping her positions varried so he wouldn't know exactly where she was, despite his claims of seeing her heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm

"You don't! You can't trust me," he grins. "You would be a fool to trust Jack. All you can do for now is to allow me to help you, and wait to see what I do next."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Autumn thought about it for a moment, trying to decide what the best thing to do was. She reached down and pulled a small pistol from her boot and prayed that everything would work out. She stepped from behind the tree, cocking the gun as she pointed it at him. "You turn me in, and I'll blast your brains out." she growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm

"You aren't the most stupid one I've hunted. Perhaps you could learn from old Jack."
He opens his hands to show that he is only carrying his staff, and slowly walks forwards.
"A bullet to the shoulder, yes?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 pm

"Yes." Autumn said as she watched him. "Don't move." She shot at his feet and quickly cocked it again, pointing it back at his head. "First I want to know who you are and why you were following me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 pm

((Hey Taylow! *jumps up and down* mind if I join?))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 pm

((not at all, go for it))

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 pm

"I follow people. It's what I do. You know, hunting for sport? That sort of thing?"
He grins.
"But it's more fun if the prey is fit and healthy."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Autumn glared at him, not sure what to make of him. She didn't really have much time to think about it though because the blood loss finally got the better of her and she dropped, the dark consuming her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Zoe glanced around the abandoned building she'd fallen asleep in the night before. Arms wrapped around her knees she sighed and looked at the doorway. Her stomach growled, she should find something to eat, the bones easily seen showed how much she needed it. But as usual she couldn't bring herself to care. It'd been a year today that they died. A year. Tears slipped down her cheeks.
Finally she pulled herself to her feet and slipped out the door.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Jack darts forward and catches her. It looks like the bullet was almsot spent by the time it hit her shoulder, and the shoulder blade stopped it before it damaged any organs. He tears some fabric from her tank top and binds it around her shoulder. After a moment, he rolls her over and slaps her a couple of times.
"Wake up," he hisses. "I've stopped the bleeding."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Autumn groaned, trying to find her way through the murky blackness that was her mind. It wasn't working out to well though. She wandered for a long time before she finally found her eyes. She looked up at him and jumped, going to move away but was caught by a sharp pain in her shoulder that crumpled her will to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum