the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Daycare--

+6
Sweet
Echo
Ale J.
Invisimort
ßøn∑z
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

--Daycare-- - Page 5 Empty Re: --Daycare--

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Tickety
"Nothing, my friends were just being d--ah, bad words. Pardon." I repositioned my hat.

Finn
"Aye, it mea--wait." That was slightly peculiar. I gave him a questioning look. "And...I'm honestly not sure what Legos are."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Sarah

"Hehe. So which one's Finn and which one's Cricket? Or is that info under 'Nonya,' too?" I gave her a wry grin.

Peter

"Oh," I said. "Um...well..." And I was pretty sure he'd caught the mind-reading thing.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Tickety
I matched her grin. "A'right, Sherlock, why don't you figure it out?"

Cricket and Finn just looked at him quizzically, waiting for an explanation.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Sarah

"Well...I think the blonde-haired one is Finn," I said. "Cricket would work, too, but Finn doesn't seem like a name you'd give to a black-haired boy. It just...doesn't look right. I know a blonde Finn at school, so... Anyway, that would make the black-haired boy Cricket. Did I get the names right?"

I was usually right at this kind of thing. I dunno, I guess I was just a good guesser. My mom said I had good...intuition, I think it was.

Peter

I gave him the same quizzical look for a moment.

"I don't think we're going to get anywhere if we just look at each other like this," I commented.

((This is my three-thousandth post! Very Happy))

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:18 pm

INVISIMORT:

"Why don't you guys...go play? Hmm? Introduce yourselves." I gave Mr.Face a nudge. He turned his head in acknowledgement of me.

"Why?" He asked uncertainly. "I don't like other kids..." He told me. I knew this...and...well...Did not care.

"Here. Go...Plot global domination with legos..." I pointed him in that direction...Which of course he couldn't see. I dragged him over to the lego "Hi." I told the girl there. "This is...erm...Mr.Face..." I realised that that really wasn't a children's name.

Riddle meanwhile...was rolling back and forth on the floor...giggling about...carpets. Yeah...No Idea.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Nike

I looked up at the young woman and the...freakish child with her. Was he even a child? I had no way to even guess at his age.

"What species is he?" I asked. "I've never seen it before. And I've seen a lot of species. Oh, you should report it to the Organization! They gather lots of information."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Tickety
"Dumb luck." I laughed.

Cricket
I thought the question hanging in the air was rather obvious. "Care t' explain 'ow you understood any of what they were saying?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Sarah

I laughed along with her. Oh..it looked like we'd run out of things to say. Unless she had another conversation topic.

Peter

"Um..." I started, my shoulders sinking, "mind reading." My last two words were barely audible, mumbled. This was it, wasn't it...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Name: Daniella, prefers Dani
Appearance: Short brown curls and dark dark brown eyes.
Other: Well, she can move things with her mind Anne teleport, but she is also smart for her age and has a huge temper.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Bells

I sighed and walked down the hall with Dani in my arms. "Your just gonna hang with Lark and Grace for awhile...." I told her ignoring the fact that when Grace IA older she tries to kill Dani's mom...
Daniella gave me a puppy dog face as I stepped through the door.
"Do I hav' ta' ? " she asked sweetly, the sadness almost making me want to cry.
"Sorry honey but yen." I ran out the door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Cricket
Read my mind, mister...you are a nutjob. The world was going...completely...nuts. However, if mind reading was a side effect of craziness, it might be worth it...or maybe not, but it was still pretty awesome. "In that case, did you get any o' that?" I cocked an eyebrow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Peter

"I'm not crazy!" I retorted. "I...just..." I sunk even lower. "It's not my fault... I couldn't do it until..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

INVISIMORT:

Species? I looked down at her, and recognised the face of Nike. Aww...So younger...I snapped out of cuteness mode real fast though, As Mr.Face seemed to be quite insulted by that. "I'm a person! NOT A SPECIES! And I'm standing right here. I can hear you...SEE. This is why I don't like PEOPLE!" He yelled at me angerily...Or...er...Actually he was off by about thirty degrees. Just a bit more to the left and he would have been terrifying. He just stood there...fuming.

"Erm...Excuse him..." I said, gently pulling Mr.Face to face toward me. "Look. You go and apologise to that nice little girl, and tell her that you are human. And...Be nice. Ok?" I said.

"Fine." Mr.Face geve the impression of an eyeroll. I don't know how...But it was like...his tone. He sat down on the other side of the legos from the girl. "I'm not a different species." He told her.

Riddle was pulling at my leg. "THE CARPET...IS SO...SOFT." She told me happily.

"Erm...Yeah...Why don't you go...erm...Look at...erm...Something?" I did not want Mr.Face and Riddle bickering. That would have just been...Bad.

"SOMETHING I WANT TO LOOK AT YOU!!!" She yelled.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Dani giggled forgetting about Bells and went to play with blocks sitting in a corner.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Nike

"I didn't mean any offense," I told the strange child. "I've seen plenty of different species of people before, so it was just natural to me. I grew up with plenty of kids who were different species. Most of them were vreshnik, but there were a couple of ai'reija."

I did not believe that this boy was human. At least, not entirely. He could've been a Part...but Part what? He didn't have any of the characteristics of any of the humans' neighbors. ...Was it possible that he was a lingering remnant of...the Scar?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Alyson
I ran over to the girl playing with the blocks, Lyla came behind me, "Hi!" i said excitedly, "Im Alyson!"

Jamie
I walked over to some people talking "Hello!" i said, then i saw one of the kids faces. It was wierd....but cool!
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Nike

"Um...hello."

Overexcitement. Add that to my list of pet-peeves. Why did small children exhibit so many of my pet-peeves? They were like little machines built to annoy.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Mr.Face:

...Right. Like she was any different than any other kid who treated me funny. Like she was any different like everyone else in the world. I didn't believe that. At all. "Oh." I said. I heard that there were things on the floor in front of me. What...were they? I couldn't tell. They sounded plastic. I like the sound of plastic. "What is 'vreshnik'...and...'ai'reija'?" I asked, still irritated. I pointed my head at the plastic pile...To look like I was looking at it.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Nike

"They're different species of people, like humans," I explained. "Vreshnik are blue fox people, and ai'reija are bird people. Vreshnik are bigger and stronger than humans, while ai'reija are smaller than humans and have more fragile bones. It's because of their hollow bone structure, but they can fly because of it."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Jamie
I looked up at the tall girl, her words were confusing. I heard her say something about flying. "I can fly!" i said

Last edited by Ale J. on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Dani giggled and looked up at the girl. "Hi!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Mr.Face:

Well...She wasn't flipping out at me. This...was new. She answered my question too. "I see..." I said, talking about the explanation she gave, and not about my actual ability to see things. I couldn't see things. "Erm...What are those things?" I asked, pointing to the pile of plastic things in front of us.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

((Um, is Jamie talking to Nike? Nike is a girl...))

Nike

"I don't know what they're called in this world," I said to this Mr. Face kid, "but I have something similar back home. They're little plastic blocks that attach so you can build all sorts of stuff."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

(I got a little bit confused between Mr.Face and Nike sorry im still sleepy lol let me change that...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Mr.Face:

"Oh. Ok..." I pulled one out of the pile, and ran my fingers over it...looking at it. It was indeed plastic. I pulled another one from the pile and stacked it, and found that they clicked into place, one brick sinking into the other. Neat. "Erm. What's your name?" I asked...Hoping that was the right thing to ask.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum