the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Daycare--

+6
Sweet
Echo
Ale J.
Invisimort
ßøn∑z
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

--Daycare-- - Page 22 Empty Re: --Daycare--

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Cricket
"Well of course you wouldn't know what a subtle distraction is, 'cause you don't remember 'em!" I tried to think of a way to explain this. "Like...if we were on a boat or something, and I was standing next t' you, and suddenly th' boat lurched, and I bumped int' you...you would be focused on th' fact that th' boat just lurched, not that I ran into you. It seems like a completely normal situation, but see, in reality I just stole whatever's in your pocket."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Sarah

"T.Mor?" I asked, confused. "What's wrong?" I looked up at the guy who just walked in, my eyes widening. He was HUUUUUUUGE! And he looked just like that Mr. Face kid. ...Maybe it was his dad?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Castle: I glanced up at the huge cart, then back to Kaya. "Explosive blocks...I could make one of those..." I muttered, grinning as I took the bullets out of the gun.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Girl
"So... like... if I shoved you, then you'd be distracted by the fact you were falling, not on the fact that I robbed you?" That doesn't sound QUITE right... uhm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Tickety
Alright, creepy boy was freaking out...what was the deal? I looked behind me. And gaped. "Ah...."

Cricket
"No, it doesn't work that way, 'cause then I'd know it was--" Something caught my eye through the window. I stood on my tippy toes. "What...is that thing?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Kaya: I was surprised to see sone really really tall guy with a cart full of scary looking objects walk in. And the guy had no face. Well, THAT was interesting. Actually, he looked a little like another kid id seen earlier, but bigger.... wierd. At this point, it only mildly surprised me that Castle had a gun. "Yeah, and i could make a mehanical trigger mechanism for it. We may actually just need that..." i mused. I had a bad feeling, suddenly. Nerves. Ugh.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Girl
I stood on my tippy toes, but still couldn't see into the window "What is it? What is it?" I asked, something in his voice making me feel somewhat panicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Castle: "Hmm," I said, reloading the gun and putting it in my jacket. "I see something on that cart I wanna touch."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Nike

One of the scruffy boys and the blonde girl were both looking inside. What was it?

Can you go look? I asked my soul.

Sure.

My bear cub galumphed over towards the door, sticking his head through and looking inside.

Well this doesn't make sense... he told me. He reads as Mr. Face! But he can't be...

"Mr. Face, does your dad look like you?" I asked. "Or do you know? And sorry if this sounds abrupt."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Cricket
I slipped a pebble out of her pocket, avoiding the tempting urge to grin. Heh. That was easy. Now back to business..."It's...a guy...really tall, too!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

T.Mor:

"Uhm...Uhm...This. This is bad...This is really bad...Oh god...This is so bad. Like...So...Bad...." There were tears running down my face I think....It didn't even matter. "Go...Go fast...I don't even..."

"Little ladies and Gentlemen. May I have your attention please? I would be very appreciative if you would all be nice enough to stand along the back wall for me...As...I am interested in playing a little game with you."

No. No nononono...They couldn't they....I I...No...It's...Oh crap...

Mr.Face:

"What are you talking about? My father abandoned me for being a freak." I said to her bitterly. "Why do you ask?"
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Castle: I got up and walked over to the cart. "Hey, can I touch one of these thingamajigs?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Girl
Ah. I didn't trust tall people. Too... tall. I always found the fact that they could probably punt me like a living football disturbing "How tall?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Nike

"Because there's a guy in there who's apparently you," I told him. "At least, that's what my soul tells me. Souls see people's lives rather than their bodies."

Sarah

"T.Mor, what's wrong?!" I asked, growing panicked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Tickety
I didn't trust this guy. At all. I hurried out of the room, trying not to drag attention to myself, and found Finn off by himself in some sandbox. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him along.

" 'ey! What're you--"

"SH!"

I dragged him over to Cricket and grabbed his wrist as well. "We need t' get out of 'ere. Now."

"Pardon?"

"I don't like this guy. Some kid was freaking out about 'im."

"But--"

I tugged on his arm. "C'mon! We need t' find a way out of 'ere..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Girl
"What's going on?!" I asked, getting frustrated. Dangit, why does it feel like I never know what's going on!? Am I just that stupid? I don't even know what the deal is with this daycare thing, and now some freaky dude appeared out of nowhere... maybe I'm just really slow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm

T.Mor:

"No you may not touch that. Get against the wall." Mr.Face said, barely disguising his irritation at not being obeyed directly.

Holy frigging...crap..."That's...That's my boss..." I stuttered out in less than a whisper. "Run. Don't listen to a word...Just...Oh god..."

"Mr.Namechov? I was under the impression that you were over 13..." Mr.Face said, still standing at the centre of the room. "You...Lied?"

Mr.Face:

"What? An older me? Do you wanna go see him? I bet he's got quite the vocabulary." I grinned. This could be neat.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Castle: "Jerk," I muttered, grabbing something at random and running towards the wall.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Cricket
"I--don't--know--but--maybe--someone can clarify!" I said, yanking my wrist out of her grip. "What's th' deal?"

"Aye Tickety, what're you doing? I kinda like it 'ere!" Finn said, just letting his arm hang in her grasp.

"I don't know, I just know I don't like it! There's some freaky guy in there without a face."

"Y'mean Mr. Face?"

"No, not that one!...Well, 'e looks like 'im, but 'e's way taller! Now can we go now please?" I couldn't quite tell with her hat so low, but I think she was scared.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Sarah

This guy was scary. Like...really scary! I started to back up, heading for the door without actually turning around.

Nike

"Um, sure, I guess," I said, but I was uneasy. "Something seems...wrong. I dunno. It's like...really weird. But if you want to go, we can..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Girl
"I'm going in there" I declared, eyes flashing. Then my brain caught up to my mouth, and it was not pleased. Eh. Whatever. I was bound and determind to see the creepy tall faceless guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:09 pm

T.Mor:

I heard a gunshot. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT." He sounded so angry...and happy. At the same time. "Mr.Namechov, please retrieve the item that fool took."
"Y--Ye--Yes....Sir." I pulled myself reluctantly from under the table, and walked over to where that kid was bleeding. It was just a USB cable. "H--He--Here."I said. He grabbed my arm as I went to hide again.
"No. You're going to help me. Go find someone...Bring them to me." Mr.Face commanded.

Mr.Face:

"Wierd like how?" I asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Cricket
"No, you're not," I declared, taking a step closer as if to challenge her to move.

"You know 'er?" Tickety asked.

"Aye!...No. Yes. Kinda. And you're not going in there! I'm convinced, let's get out of 'ere before 'e eats our face off or something." I winced at the sound of gunshot. It took all my effort not to leave them there and run for the hills.

Last edited by Ima Jack x) on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Girl
"I know somebody in there" I said, pointing at the building. I was sure Dorian had already run, and certain that Alex had gone with him, but it seemed an acceptable excuse to risk life and limb. 'Curiosity' just wasn't as convincing of a reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm

T.Mor:

Oh crap. Oh crap...what do I do? WHAT DO I DO? Listen? Not listen? ugh..."Ok..." He was setting up cables all scarily.

I turned to look at the bunch of kids that were standing in the room...Who...Who do I doom? Oh god. I wanted to throw up.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum